Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Some stores, far cry 5 gold ps4 still $59.99. SMH, while other stores discounted to $29.99. Same city. I don’t understand.

Last time I got a merged Ubisoft product was Division 2 Gold, they merged around Black Friday last year too.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the Division 2 Gold edition is the only Ubisoft gold steelbook edition that has had its SKU merged at Target in the last couple years.  Seems like that ongoing deal is over. 

Had previously purchased Mass Effect Andromeda back when it was in the $10-15 range, but found a Deluxe Version at my local store today that included some extra DLC content. Paid $5.99 for it. From comparing today’s receipt with a friend who picked up the regular edition for the $5.99 price a few days ago, it looks like they now have the same DPCI number. Just a heads up for those who have resisted purchase to this point and have a passing interest in the game/deal—it might be worth digging through the clearance endcaps and/or bins, just in case there’s also a deluxe variety/option at your location(s) too.

Incidentally, I checked my gaming shelf and it looks like my $10-15 standard edition is still in plastic, so you can guess what’s happening next.

Just got back from Target - I also picked up Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe edition for $5.99 (XB1) Prey $5.99 (XB1), Metro Exodus $9.99 (XB1), Predator: Hunting Grounds $9.99 (PS4) and Diablo 3 Battlechest $14.99 (PC)

So I was at my local Target and they had Yakuza 6 for PS4 in the clearance section. No price on it. The register was super busy and I had to get going. Has anyone else run into this at theirs? If so do you remember how much it was? Right price I'll pull the trigger. It's not listed on the site so I can't use that for reference.

So I was at my local Target and they had Yakuza 6 for PS4 in the clearance section. No price on it. The register was super busy and I had to get going. Has anyone else run into this at theirs? If so do you remember how much it was? Right price I'll pull the trigger. It's not listed on the site so I can't use that for reference.
There are none at my Target, but here is a brickseek link to check for the price:

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0252

Target has many available price scanners usually but sometimes if the game is too old and sitting on the shelf forever without remembering to clearance it they often don't have a price even in the system any more.  They might notice two years later though!

Found the games below and not surprised they didn't scan with a price. The cashier sold them to me me for $5 total. I figured I'd get $2.50 out of each game.

CoD: Black Ops 1 and 2 Double Pack

Battlefield Hardline. 

If you're in SoCal, the Target store in Santa Ana still has two copies (the display + one copy) of Persona 5 Royal for $17.99. You might even be able to get someone to give you 50% off since they have a sign that says 50% off all games. I wasn't able to get mine half off but it's still a pretty damn good price. There was only one guy working electronics and there were already customers waiting on him so i went to guest services. My copy had a clearance sticker on it and the lady at guest services that rang me up said no deals on clearances.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0486

Now Brickseek says it's OOS but I was just there like 3 hours ago so idk.

Yakuza 6 (w/steelbook) is part of the 1/2 off sale. It's $20 (normally $40).

Nowhere near where I was at. The store was a zoo and I was on a time limit. Also the game was in one of those clear plastic cases so it may not have rang through.
My store had an Essence of Art edition for $20, tagged as $40 in one of the 50% off bins.

Checked out Target again today and got Jump Force (PS4) for $10. I peeled the sticker off the front that said it was $19.99, and there was another similar white sticker behind it for $29.99, so I guess that means they're going to keep lowering these "white sticker" end cap games until they sell.

Does anyone know when this 50% off thing ends?

Checked out Target again today and got Jump Force (PS4) for $10. I peeled the sticker off the front that said it was $19.99, and there was another similar white sticker behind it for $29.99, so I guess that means they're going to keep lowering these "white sticker" end cap games until they sell.

Does anyone know when this 50% off thing ends?
jump force is just $20 MSRP now

If you're in SoCal, the Target store in Santa Ana still has two copies (the display + one copy) of Persona 5 Royal for $17.99.
Thank you for the heads up!

I almost bought the Steelbook at Gamestop today for $25 but saw this post.

Rolled the dice on a Target 20-minutes away that showed Limited Stock.

Found two copies buried in one of the endcap cases. Bought a copy for $17.99!

Anything worth getting/looking for with the $21 cash back with Google Pay? The PS4 back button is $20, so need another $30 worth of games.
The PS store 25 dollar card (and Nintendo online 12mo membership) worked for me. I'd suspect other giftcards would work too.

Has anyone seen a copy of Deadly Premonition 2 for NSW in store? It’s showing $25 but at least via Brickseek it doesn’t seem to exist in stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen a copy of Deadly Premonition 2 for NSW in store? It’s showing $25 but at least via Brickseek it doesn’t seem to exist in stores.

I don't recall having seen it stocked at Target (only Best Buy sticks out in my mind) and I could be wrong about this but I'm not sure they ever did in-store. Plus the product page on Target.com says "not sold at this store" for all the stores near me instead of "out of stock" if that means anything.

https://www.target.com/p/deadly-premonition-2-a-blessing-in-disguise-nintendo-switch/-/A-80395650

I don't recall having seen it stocked at Target (only Best Buy sticks out in my mind) and I could be wrong about this but I'm not sure they ever did in-store. Plus the product page on Target.com says "not sold at this store" for all the stores near me instead of "out of stock" if that means anything.

https://www.target.com/p/deadly-premonition-2-a-blessing-in-disguise-nintendo-switch/-/A-80395650
I ordered online & shipped to home. Received my copy in 3 days and took to my local Target return and re-buy for $25. Same as daemon x machina switch :)

I had to drive to the South Side to find a copy, not many Targets have them. DPCI for it is 207-30-0278. Happy hunting!

Went to my target today and found the copy of octopath traveler the inventory checker said was in stock.  At the 30$ mentioned in the 50% off sale.

Something else was while thumbing through circle they had a coupon for 5$ off any videogame/s purchase. I picked up Yakuza 6 and my hero 2 on ps4 and but got 2.50 off applied from the 5$ coupon. Making them around 17.50 each.  So probably ymmv and or a targeted offer but check your circle offers section just in case.  Doesn't apply to consoles it said but any video games seem to work. 

Not a new deal but 3ds Ocarina of Time rang up at $7.49 (marked $14.99).

Dpci 207-02-0315
Neat. Might go pick some up since the target in Macedonia of north east ohio has some in stock. Was there earlier today looking through their clearance end cap stuff but the only things I found worth picking up were puyo puyo tetris and katamari damacacy reroll for 9.99 each. Oh wait they did have multiple copies of twewy for 24.99. May go back and get one.

Found Octopath Traveler for Switch marked at $30 clearance yesterday
i wonder if they are actually considering the 50% off titles as clearance and will end up increasing the discount. it has however been almost a month since the 50% off thing started and nothing I am interested in has dropped further

i wonder if they are actually considering the 50% off titles as clearance and will end up increasing the discount. it has however been almost a month since the 50% off thing started and nothing I am interested in has dropped further
I don't think so. They would have done it already since it's been running for like a month now. They did the same thing this time last year and it stayed at 50% until it abruptly ended some time in January.

I don't think so. They would have done it already since it's been running for like a month now. They did the same thing this time last year and it stayed at 50% until it abruptly ended some time in January.
at least it will save me from buying more crap I will never play

Thank you for the heads up!

I almost bought the Steelbook at Gamestop today for $25 but saw this post.

Rolled the dice on a Target 20-minutes away that showed Limited Stock.

Found two copies buried in one of the endcap cases. Bought a copy for $17.99!
Can confirm the same price in Fenton, MO. When Target does their 50% off sales, that always excludes clearance, correct?

Can confirm the same price in Fenton, MO. When Target does their 50% off sales, that always excludes clearance, correct?
Clearance is not part of the 50% sale. The 50% applies to msrp.

Was able to get resident evil 3 Xbox one for $17.99
The only thing found on switch was contra for $9.99.
Not the greatest find , but hope these contra is as good as the og

Clearance is not part of the 50% sale. The 50% applies to msrp.

Was able to get resident evil 3 Xbox one for $17.99
The only thing found on switch was contra for $9.99.
Not the greatest find , but hope these contra is as good as the og
Don't get your hopes up, I've heard/read that Contra: Rogue Corps is rather disappointing.

bread's done
Back