Target Clearance Thread XXIV

e95sJkv.gif

Stumbled across two clearanced packs of Animal Crossing Sanrio Cards today. I have no idea where the hell they came from. Shocked I found any now much less clearanced.

They went out of business because they were a niche overpriced oversaturated bunch of physical stores that couldn't stay in competition with WalMart and the internet.

Now a store that should still be around was Kmart. But yeah we all know what happened there with stupid sears.

You couldnt be more wrong about why TRU went out of business. The real reason is insidious and well documented if you care to learn something today.
I'm sure the hedge funds shorting them to death with synthetic shares also contributed

Target Circle members now have access to free promotional offers from Apple:

• 6-Months Apple Arcade Trial Subscription Service Free
    Unlimited access to 180+ incredibly fun, ad-free games

[*]4-Months Apple TV+ Trial Subscription Free
  • Watch original shows and movies on the Apple TV app

[*]4-Months iCloud Storage Trial Subscription Free
  • Get 50GB so all your stuff is safe and available wherever you are

[*]4-Months Apple Music Trial Subscription Free
  • Stream over 75 million songs ad-free, across all your devices

https://www.target.com/circle/partners

• A Target Circle account is required for redemption. A redemption code will be sent via email once the promotional offer is claimed
  • Apple IDs already associated with a free trial or subscription for these services are ineligible for this offer
  • Requires an Apple ID with payment method on file
  • Cancel any of these trial membership before your plan renews at the full pricing
  • Offer valid through June 17, 2021 or while promotion last

Last edited by a moderator:
Target Circle members now have access to free promotional offers from Apple:

• 6-Months Apple Arcade Trial Subscription Service Free
    Unlimited access to 180+ incredibly fun, ad-free games

[*]4-Months Apple TV+ Trial Subscription Free
  • Watch original shows and movies on the Apple TV app

[*]4-Months iCloud Storage Trial Subscription Free
  • Get 50GB so all your stuff is safe and available wherever you are

[*]4-Months Apple Music Trial Subscription Free
  • Stream over 75 million songs ad-free, across all your devices

https://www.target.com/circle/partners

• A Target Circle account is required for redemption. A redemption code will be sent via email once the promotional offer is claimed
  • Apple IDs already associated with a free trial or subscription for these services are ineligible for this offer
  • Requires an Apple ID with payment method on file
  • Cancel any of these trial membership before your plan renews at the full pricing
  • Offer valid through June 17, 2021 or while promotion last
4 months of Apple TV just before Ted Lasso kicks off again? I'll take that.

Does anyone know how I can redeem the Apple codes?  When I click the link on Target.com to redeem the Apple Arcade code, it doesn't load a page.  But I have an iTunes account and an Apple TV that I barely use.

Does anyone know how I can redeem the Apple codes? When I click the link on Target.com to redeem the Apple Arcade code, it doesn't load a page. But I have an iTunes account and an Apple TV that I barely use.
I had the same problem with the pages not loading, but I was able to get most of it done via iTunes.

Probably incredibly YMMV given that it is an older keyboard, but my store had a few Logitech G512 Carbon's on the shelf stickered at $29.99 regularly $99.99 original price. The DCPI is 207-00-7908 but Brickseek doesn't seem to be working for Target, because it says the price is $99.99 and the store is out of stock, but there were at least 4 keyboards on the shelf.

Also, I forgot to take a picture but there were a lot of locks and flashlights on clearance for pretty good prices.

Target has a Circle offer this week for 20% off all movies. It appears to work on TV seasons too. Might stack with clearance prices.

https://www.target.com/circle/dashboard
Was in target today. One of the bigger busier super targets in the city.

The movie area has been reduced from 4 or 5 aisles to half an aisle. And one stand for “new” releases. I guess I understand it. I went buying 2-3 discs a week to buying less than 10 a year, mostly on BF or the new MCU release.

Was in target today. One of the bigger busier super targets in the city.

The movie area has been reduced from 4 or 5 aisles to half an aisle. And one stand for “new” releases. I guess I understand it. I went buying 2-3 discs a week to buying less than 10 a year, mostly on BF or the new MCU release.
It's the same with Best Buy. I'm glad, though, that Target has a pretty good catalog of titles offered online.

Very YMMV but check your target circle app to see if you have a 30% off video games coupon that expires July 17.  One time use, but you can load up your cart with multiple games.

It works on 1st party switch games.  Not good on recent releases (so no Monster Hunter stories 2).

It says it doesn’t work on preorders but I was able to apply it to Danganronpa and Shin Megami Tensei V.  So some work.

Monster Hunter Rise is $34.64 after the coupon and Kirby star allies is 31.49.  

I got a coupon for 20% off school uniforms.

I'm gonna have to lose a few pounds, but I think that I can fit into an XL.  

Don't wanna waste a coupon.  :shock:

I got the coupon also, I found that 

1.  it will work for multiple items in the same order (as long as they qualify)

2. it works on Elden Ring PS5 preorder

3. It works on  Astria Ascending PS5 prerder

1. it will work for multiple items in the same order (as long as they qualify)

3. It works on Astria Ascending PS5 prerder
Holy shit it works on multiple items?! Does it stack wiith redcard and any of the 10% promos Target usually has going on (like the Target registry)?

Holy shit it works on multiple items?! Does it stack wiith redcard and any of the 10% promos Target usually has going on (like the Target registry)?
Works with red card. I bought a bunch of things.

All of these were for Switch.

Kitaria Fables (preorder)

Shin Megami Tensei V (preorder)

Active Life: Outdoor Challenge (preorder)

Dangenronpa Decadence (preorder)

Clubhouse games: 51 worldwide classics

Mario Golf

Kirby Star Allies

Monster Hunter Rise

Works with red card. I bought a bunch of things.

All of these were for Switch.

Kitaria Fables (preorder)
Shin Megami Tensei V (preorder)
Active Life: Outdoor Challenge (preorder)
Dangenronpa Decadence (preorder)
Clubhouse games: 51 worldwide classics
Mario Golf
Kirby Star Allies
Monster Hunter Rise
Now I need to crack the algorithm to get this offer

I got the coupon as well. I price matched Super Mario Odyssey with Best Buy for $39.99 and with the coupon and my Red Card, it came out to $26.59. Also price matched Captain Toad at Target.com for $32.99 and got it for $21.94. Decided to throw in KH Melody of Memories and got it for $13.29.

1. it will work for multiple items in the same order (as long as they qualify)
3. It works on Astria Ascending PS5 prerder
Thanks for the tip on Elden Ring. Couldn't find anything I wanted and didn't even realize targets pre order for this went up. Easy choice

Yea, I ended up getting

Elden Ring (Soulsborne)

Astria Ascending (some Final Fantasy people)

Kitaria Fables (already getting because missus wanted it, so discount was extra nice)

SMT5 (canceled full priced pre-order)

KH:CoM ($14.xx for it is worth the pick-up for a rhythm game that I don't play often, and the missus wanted it at $20)

Only other thing I wanted was Tales of Arise, but the discount didn't apply.

Frustrating. Can’t find anything to use this on. I’m all digital on switch. Everything is basically free on game pass. PS5 first party excluded 

(Except of course for R&C which I just finished this weekend)

The coupon works on clearance, too. I picked up Outer Worlds NSW for $9.79. It was clearanced at $13.98. I had no idea that it worked on multiple games in the same transaction. I would’ve bought atleast one other game. I was just happy to find clearance games at Target again. It’s been a couple of years.

So this 30% off coupon...the T&C doesn't mention exclusion to digital at all. Any chance it works on those digital games?
It does not by default. Tried it with 2 different digital games in the cart: neither of them got the discount. If, as somebody said above, a rep overrode it, I'd expect that to be YMMV.

Unrelated, but for anybody wondering: doesn't look like it works on accessories. Tried with the Series X expansion card, no discount.

It does not by default. Tried it with 2 different digital games in the cart: neither of them got the discount. If, as somebody said above, a rep overrode it, I'd expect that to be YMMV.

Unrelated, but for anybody wondering: doesn't look like it works on accessories. Tried with the Series X expansion card, no discount.
Thanks, yeah i figured online it wouldn't work, but maybe some wiggle room in store. I'll see if I can try before it expires.

This is about as stupidly local and specific as it gets, but the Elgin, IL Target is getting a remodel and they're clearancing a bunch of stuff in the videogame department.  Didn't see any clearance games, but a bunch of gaming-related merch was marked down, as well as tons of headsets, mechanical keyboards, mice, etc.  Joycons, Pro controllers, and Switch cases were clearanced as well, down to $56 I wanna say for Joycons, forgot what the Pro controllers were.  I got myself a pair of HyperX Cloud II for $50, and when I checked Brickseek afterwards it was the only Target in the area with them marked down.

My mom, brother, and myself did not get the 30% coupon, but luckily my sister did. Ordered:

:ps4: Nier Replicant - $28

:ps4: Scarlet Nexus - $35

:switch: Kirby Star Allies - $31.49

My sister got Kirby and Zelda BotW for $31.49 ea.

Coupon ends tomorrow, so make sure to check your circle offers.

This is about as stupidly local and specific as it gets, but the Elgin, IL Target is getting a remodel and they're clearancing a bunch of stuff in the videogame department. Didn't see any clearance games, but a bunch of gaming-related merch was marked down, as well as tons of headsets, mechanical keyboards, mice, etc. Joycons, Pro controllers, and Switch cases were clearanced as well, down to $56 I wanna say for Joycons, forgot what the Pro controllers were. I got myself a pair of HyperX Cloud II for $50, and when I checked Brickseek afterwards it was the only Target in the area with them marked down.
My company/dept has a location out in Elgin that I've never been to... hmmmmm maybe time to take a visit.

This is about as stupidly local and specific as it gets, but the Elgin, IL Target is getting a remodel and they're clearancing a bunch of stuff in the videogame department. Didn't see any clearance games, but a bunch of gaming-related merch was marked down, as well as tons of headsets, mechanical keyboards, mice, etc. Joycons, Pro controllers, and Switch cases were clearanced as well, down to $56 I wanna say for Joycons, forgot what the Pro controllers were. I got myself a pair of HyperX Cloud II for $50, and when I checked Brickseek afterwards it was the only Target in the area with them marked down.
Stupidly local and specific enough for me. Might check it out this morning to grab a pro controller or two since they're normally do expensive. Thanks for the tip!

bread's done
Back