Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Mine does^ though they didn't even attempt to bother me surprisingly. verizon is terminating service for the 3g and 4g phones for whatever reason. So i'll have to get a new phone soon it seems.

Mine does^ though they didn't even attempt to bother me surprisingly. verizon is terminating service for the 3g and 4g phones for whatever reason. So i'll have to get a new phone soon it seems.
You sure about that? They've been planning 3G shutdown and delayed it a couple of times. I don't think they're getting rid of 4G LTE.

I went out this morning to hunt. Nothing in the clearance area was marked, so I just started scanning games.

With the size of my backlog, I settled on Star Wars Pinball for Switch and Saints Row the Third Remastered for PS4 since those were the only copies of those games in the store. They were $10 each, and I had a gift card, so I said what the hell.

At this point, I can't see myself spending more than $10 on a new physical copy. And I always buy games from this annual sale and never play them, so there was no sense in spending more money to have more shrink-wrapped copies to stare at.

Sadly, I found Ace Combat 7, Borderlands: Handsome Collection, and Kingdom Hearts III for Xbox at home the other day. I bought them on December 13th of last year when Target did their annual clearance sale. They were still sealed in the Target bag with the receipt.

But, good luck to everyone who's looking to add to their collections. Go nuts. :shock:
SAME 110%, except I reached this point about a year or 2 ago, when the last of the Great Target CLEARANCE era ended..

Got tired of the growing and growing back catalog, plus the fact that I'd end up buying double and triples of games I already had and wouldn't even know it till months after the return window when I would randomly find copy 2 or copy 3 of game in a Target bag with the receipt right there..

getting older sucks, I just don't have the time to play games like that anymore it seems..

p.s. I just completed the original Bioshock on PS3, after starting it in September of 2017 (based on one of my save files but realistically more like 2015).

SAME 110%, except I reached this point about a year or 2 ago, when the last of the Great Target CLEARANCE era ended..

Got tired of the growing and growing back catalog, plus the fact that I'd end up buying double and triples of games I already had and wouldn't even know it till months after the return window when I would randomly find copy 2 or copy 3 of game in a Target bag with the receipt right there..

getting older sucks, I just don't have the time to play games like that anymore it seems..

p.s. I just completed the original Bioshock on PS3, after starting it in September of 2017 (based on one of my save files but realistically more like 2015).
10-15 years ago I considered myself solely a console gamer. I like nice graphics and games look best on a nice TV. My first handheld was the 3ds. Now that I have kids, having a system that is portable is more important. I may sacrifice frames rate and graphics on the Switch but I never would have finished Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, or any other game in my backlog if I only played on the TV. Speaking of backlog, I should try Bioshock on the Switch

You sure about that? They've been planning 3G shutdown and delayed it a couple of times. I don't think they're getting rid of 4G LTE.
yes as I have the texts on my phone from them that they will not continue service for those at the end of next year. They even advertised buying a new phone at Walmart -_-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Target, another batch of games to scan:

Switch:

Wonderful 101 - $9.99

Stardew Valley - $17.49

Fire Emblem Warriors - $29.99 This was a yellow sticker clearance price, not part of their half off for the holiday games. Will be watching to see if it drops further.

PS4:

Alan Wake Remastered - $24.99

WiiU!!:

Pokken Tournament - $29.99
Tokyo Mirage Session #FE: $29.99

Passed on Stardew and 101 since I have them for PS4. Passed on Wake since I’ll probably be able to get it cheaper for PS5 at some point. Was hoping for a much deeper discount on the two WiiU games. They must’ve dug those out from deeeeeep in back.

They are starting to put up the pop up shippers with stickered games in the few stores I checked today. Nothing really of note tho.

Passed on Stardew and 101 since I have them for PS4. Passed on Wake since I’ll probably be able to get it cheaper for PS5 at some point. Was hoping for a much deeper discount on the two WiiU games. They must’ve dug those out from deeeeeep in back.

They are starting to put up the pop up shippers with stickered games in the few stores I checked today. Nothing really of note tho.
Yeah, alan wake was recently $20

Switch:

Wonderful 101 - $9.99

Stardew Valley - $17.49

Fire Emblem Warriors - $14.99

PS4:

WiiU!!:

Hmm. I am tempted to go back and scan the FE Warriors at the nearest Target now. I didn't scan it because everything else rang up as marked (the already 50% off). Is Wonderful 101 a decent play? The videos I've seen look fun, but reviews are kind of all over.

Hmm. I am tempted to go back and scan the FE Warriors at the nearest Target now. I didn't scan it because everything else rang up as marked (the already 50% off). Is Wonderful 101 a decent play? The videos I've seen look fun, but reviews are kind of all over.
Sorry, check my corrected original post, It was actually $29.99 on clearance. I incorrectly assumed it would be half off too until I had the attendant come and get it out of the case and check for me. Worth watching for future drops tho.

For ten bucks I don’t think you can go wrong on 101. I haven’t actually played it yet lol. Just sitting in my huge backlog.

Sorry, check my corrected original post, It was actually $29.99 on clearance. I incorrectly assumed it would be half off too until I had the attendant come and get it out of the case and check for me. Worth watching for future drops tho.
fire emblem warriors was the same price last year so i assume it's never dropping

10-15 years ago I considered myself solely a console gamer. I like nice graphics and games look best on a nice TV. My first handheld was the 3ds. Now that I have kids, having a system that is portable is more important. I may sacrifice frames rate and graphics on the Switch but I never would have finished Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, or any other game in my backlog if I only played on the TV. Speaking of backlog, I should try Bioshock on the Switch
This, soooo much this. Though mine isn't kid driven, more wife goes into separation anxiety if I am not sitting nearby (while she falls asleep to Hallmark movies, but I digress).

Portable gaming has really taken hold for me. Prior to the Switch it was my PS Vita, but even that is still in my inventory along with my 3DS for portable alternatives. I have such long stretches between playing on my TV based consoles that I not only forget the story but also the game controls (looking at you Deathloop). I WANT to enjoy my consoles, but sadly can't.

Saw
Aliens Fireteam Elite Xbox One $19.99

207-42-0038

Jurassic World Evolution Xbox One $14.99

207-32-2851

Bought

Shin Memagi Tensei III Nocturne Switch $14.99

207-30-2073

haha may I ask though, where do you find the time for even portable gaming?

I truly ask, as maybe I am missing something.. thanks to Covid-19 and the REMOTE workplace of 2020/2021, I was able to mod my PS Vita that was jus collecting dust and have the entire library of NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and GBA, along with a few PSP gems and even some ps3/Vita jointss on there.

However after getting it modded, its again collecting dust as I truly don't have a "time" to play it.

Playing Bioshock for the last 5+ years it took me to complete it, I think I average about 1hr of gaming p/week, and thats me pushing hard for it.

My issue is 5 kids all under age 12, d@m these lil seeds keep me busy!!! Also due to a family emergency I have been SINGLE DADDY'ing it up for the last 6+ months, while working 45-55 hour work weeks..

sh@t aint' easy right now...

haha may I ask though, where do you find the time for even portable gaming?
I truly ask, as maybe I am missing something.. thanks to Covid-19 and the REMOTE workplace of 2020/2021, I was able to mod my PS Vita that was jus collecting dust and have the entire library of NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and GBA, along with a few PSP gems and even some ps3/Vita jointss on there.
However after getting it modded, its again collecting dust as I truly don't have a "time" to play it.
Playing Bioshock for the last 5+ years it took me to complete it, I think I average about 1hr of gaming p/week, and thats me pushing hard for it.
My issue is 5 kids all under age 12, d@m these lil seeds keep me busy!!! Also due to a family emergency I have been SINGLE DADDY'ing it up for the last 6+ months, while working 45-55 hour work weeks..
sh@t aint' easy right now...
It sounds like your life is a little crazier than mine right now. I have 3 kids and my wife helps. I usually play in bed after my wife goes to bed. My youngest likes watching me play skyward sword too. My 9 and 11 year old don't need constant supervision so as long as my chores are done, I can game without guilt. Granted it's usually for no more than 30 minutes at a time, but it's still something

Had to run to Target so took a swing by electronics, they have one of those back end caps just overflowing with games. Did some digging and in the last few games I found 1 copy of Astral Chain. Didn't realize how much it jumped in price, it was one of those games I put on my wish list but just hadn't picked up yet.

207-30-7068 - Astral Chain - $29.99
207-30-1427 - Borderlands Legendary Collection - Switch $9.99
207-30-2047 - Street Power Soccer - Switch $7.50
207-30-0049 - Splatoon - Wii U - $29.99

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I regret not getting it at Meijer clearance last year. It was $6 and I passed on it.
I know it's a spin-off title and a 2nd party game but you passed on it for $6? Seriously? I've never played a Warriors game but it seems like a no-brainer at that price.

it's most likely just going to go back up to $60 when the 50% off sale ends like it did last year
I would tend to agree. Last year (and the year before that too if I recall correctly) the games stayed at 50% off the whole time. No stepping from 30% off, to 50% off, to 70% off like their traditional clearance.

I know it's a spin-off title and a 2nd party game but you passed on it for $6? Seriously? I've never played a Warriors game but it seems like a no-brainer at that price.
I wasn't very familiar with FE so I figured I'd never play it. Now after playing some other FE stuff and the two Zelda Warriors games I feel like I would've liked it. Oh well. Hindsight and all.

Still bupkis

I very rarely find anything decent on clearance, at Walmart, Target or elsewhere. I either have terrible luck or some very dedicated deal hunters in my area (which would also be terrible luck).

Still bupkis

I very rarely find anything decent on clearance, at Walmart, Target or elsewhere. I either have terrible luck or some very dedicated deal hunters in my area (which would also be terrible luck).
Mine yesterday had a square drop bin of all the 'clearance' games next to the registers, so you might check there?

It sounds like your life is a little crazier than mine right now. I have 3 kids and my wife helps. I usually play in bed after my wife goes to bed. My youngest likes watching me play skyward sword too. My 9 and 11 year old don't need constant supervision so as long as my chores are done, I can game without guilt. Granted it's usually for no more than 30 minutes at a time, but it's still something
haha NOICE..

and yeah its a bit crazy these days.. NO JOKE I strive to put em all to bed by 9pm MAX, but literally I am ready to pass out myself at 9:01pm. Can't believe it because I used to go to bed at 2-4am at get up at 6am no problem... now, if I don't get 8+ hours of shut eye I am flipPin dead!!

NONETHELESS..

I picked up Ghost Of Tsushima from the $19.99 "sale" pile at Target yesterday and I am making it my goal to make some time for it this weekend. I WILL PLAY THIS.. or at least start it!!

I got Borderlands Legendary (switch) for $9.99, Wonderful 101 (switch) for $9.98 and Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (XBO) for $14.99.
Is the Borderlands Legendary an entirely digital one or is there one game on a card and the others digital?

I don't see any of them available on Brickseek in the area, but I recall hearing that Brickseek is kind of broken for Target right now.

Thanks.

Is the Borderlands Legendary an entirely digital one or is there one game on a card and the others digital?
BL1 is on cartridge. BL2 + Pre-Sequel (ie Handsome Collection) is a single dlc code included in the case. The dlc code comes with 200 gold coins ^^

-Update-

BL2 is 21.9GB, Pre-Sequel is 12.1 GB, and BL1 has a 7.6GB update (not sure if just patch or also dlc). You only need the cartridge in to play BL1.

And my 256GB microsd is officially full now. Couldn't download BL2. Will need to upgrade again o_o;

haha NOICE..

and yeah its a bit crazy these days.. NO JOKE I strive to put em all to bed by 9pm MAX, but literally I am ready to pass out myself at 9:01pm. Can't believe it because I used to go to bed at 2-4am at get up at 6am no problem... now, if I don't get 8+ hours of shut eye I am flipPin dead!!

NONETHELESS..

I picked up Ghost Of Tsushima from the $19.99 "sale" pile at Target yesterday and I am making it my goal to make some time for it this weekend. I WILL PLAY THIS.. or at least start it!!
I wish more mommy blogger story-advertisements were in this style

Sekiro - PS4 - $29.99 | 207-34-1934

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 - Xbox (Series X version) - $24.99 | 207-42-0023

Remember last year, when Fire Emblem Echoes and some random Wii U games started popping up at a bunch of random Targets after being MIA? I think the same thing might be happening this year with some other 3DS titles. Found WarioWare Gold, Mario Party: The Top 100 and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn for $20 each at a Target that didn't have any 3DS games on the shelves for months.

I really can't recommend WarioWare Gold enough if you don't already own it. It's truly one of the essential 3DS titles and the full voice acting + animation makes it a unique and surprisingly significant part of Nintendo history. Charles Martinet sounds like he's having the time of his life in this.

Remember last year, when Fire Emblem Echoes and some random Wii U games started popping up at a bunch of random Targets after being MIA? I think the same thing might be happening this year with some other 3DS titles. Found WarioWare Gold, Mario Party: The Top 100 and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn for $20 each at a Target that didn't have any 3DS games on the shelves for months.

I really can't recommend WarioWare Gold enough if you don't already own it. It's truly one of the essential 3DS titles and the full voice acting + animation makes it a unique and surprisingly significant part of Nintendo history. Charles Martinet sounds like he's having the time of his life in this.
I wish I could find some of these games. I would love to play WarioWare Gold. I think the Gamecube release is still the best though.

Most likely they had to do a physical inventory of the back and found a bunch of things.

I picked up all 3 of those last year during clearance but I’m not seeing any 3ds games in my stores this year.

Went to my Target yesterday for no particular reason and saw a huge clearance games section including Many random 3DS games this store has never had out in a very long time which made me wonder if this store had them j. The back forever or something

Picked up Mario Kart 7
Bravely Default Second Layer
Puzzle Dragons + Mario Edition
Warioware Gold
Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens
Monster Hunter Generations

They also had South Park Fractured but Whole on the Switch for 8.99 but didn't know how well it plays on the switch so I'll pass and come back for it if needed

haha NOICE..

NONETHELESS..

Good luck, man.

We all make life choices, and I'm glad that married folks can be happy with devoting so much of their lives to that lifestyle.

I'm not sure I could ever do that. I'd rather devote that time to professional and some personal pursuits.

I guess both of us still just don't have much time to game. :)

saw

Pokemon Shield and Expansion $45

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove $20

Katamari Reroll $10

Switch
I would definitely pick that up if you're a Pokemon fan!

The game includes the full expansion pass on-cart (which is normally $40 on its own) and it seems to have disappeared from every other store in recent months - the only major online retailers that still have it listed are Gamestop & Wal-Mart.

I got the last copy at a local Gamestop for the same price back in November but I had to cash in a bunch of reward certificates.

I saw these at a Target I stopped at on my way to work yesterday morning:
-Switch - Borderlands: Legendary Collection $9.99 (bought)
-Switch - Persona 5: Strikers $29.99 (cheaper elsewhere)
-Switch - Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove $19.99

Switch:

Wonderful 101 - $9.99

Stardew Valley - $17.49

Fire Emblem Warriors - $29.99 This was a yellow sticker clearance price, not part of their half off for the holiday games. Will be watching to see if it drops further.

PS4:

WiiU!!:

Stardew was just added to Game Pass FYI for potential buyers.

Btw, does every Target have these AT&T people in them now who stand near electronics and try to convince you to change your phone plan? I hate it so much I have to awkwardly avoid walking near them now.
I think I had someone like that approach me maybe a month ago. Shut them down quick with I'm satisfied with my carrier, so not sure if they were AT&T or not heh.

Link dump post of the running 50% off video game sale/clearance that Target has going currently. I'm also including the Target.com link when available as I know Brickseek has been wonky with both quantity and in-store price for the better part of two months now. I'll update this as often as I can as more games are found by myself and other CAGs. Also, were I searching for games that are confirmed to be discounted but aren't for my desired system, I'd just go ahead and check the in-store scanners for the current price anyway as it seems like this round is fairly cross-platform. As always, all credit goes to the original posters.

Playstation 5

Oddworld Soulstorm Day One Oddition - $41.99 => $24.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-44-3625

https://www.target.com/p/oddworld-soulstorm-day-one-oddition-playstation-5/-/A-82801983

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - $26.49 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-44-0061

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-playstation-5/-/A-83349386

Tales of Arise - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-44-0655

https://www.target.com/p/tales-of-arise-playstation-5/-/A-83706290

Watch Dogs: Legion - $59.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-44-0005

https://www.target.com/p/watch-dogs-legion-playstation-5/-/A-81117188

:ps4:

Alan Wake Remastered - $29.99 => $24.99 ($19.99 PM to Walmart)

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-9515

https://www.target.com/p/alan-wake-remastered-playstation-4/-/A-84310544

Ary and the Secret of Seasons - $27.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-2085

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - $59.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1910

https://www.target.com/p/assassin-s-creed-odyssey-playstation-4/-/A-53717924

Assassin's Creed: Origins - $19.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1727

https://www.target.com/p/assassin-39-s-creed-origins-playstation-4/-/A-52652029

Contra: Rogue Corps - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0346

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0219

https://www.target.com/p/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-playstation-4/-/A-52201072

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-2023

https://www.target.com/p/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-playstation-4/-/A-54323739

Dark Souls Remastered - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1821

Death Stranding - $59.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0165

https://www.target.com/p/maneater-playstation-4/-/A-79569143

Diablo III: The Eternal Collection - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1899

https://www.target.com/p/diablo-iii-eternal-collection-playstation-4/-/A-53698497

Doom Eternal - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1916

https://www.target.com/p/doom-eternal-playstation-4/-/A-53742057

Dragon Quest: Builders 2 - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0363

https://www.target.com/p/dragon-quest-builders-2-playstation-4/-/A-54493583

F1 2018: Headline Edition - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1937

Fast & Furious: Crossroads - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0039

Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition - $49.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1814

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0612

https://www.target.com/p/ghost-of-tsushima-director-39-s-cut-playstation-4/-/A-83871409

Hades - $29.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0425

https://www.target.com/p/hades-playstation-4/-/A-83706360

Just Cause 3 - $59.99 => $5.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0117

Kingdom Hearts III - $59.99 => $5.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0543

https://www.target.com/p/kingdom-hearts-iii-playstation-4/-/A-14653148

Kingdom Hearts: Memory of Melody - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0565

https://www.target.com/p/kingdom-hearts-melody-of-memory-playstation-4/-/A-81322989

Man of Medan - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-2009

Maneater - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0034

https://www.target.com/p/maneater-playstation-4/-/A-79569143

Mega Man 11 - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1931

The Outer Worlds - $59.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0398

Prey - $59.99 => $5.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1609

Saints Row: The Third Remastered - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0496

https://www.target.com/p/saints-row-the-third-remastered-playstation-4/-/A-79912093

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1934

https://www.target.com/p/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-playstation-4/-/A-53746948

Soul Calibur VI - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1808

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-2054

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-playstation-4/-/A-54600423

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-2948

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - $49.99 => $8.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1961

Trover Saves the Universe - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0289

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0536

https://www.target.com/p/wwe-2k-battlegrounds-playstation-4/-/A-80704494

:xb1:

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-9177

Aliens: Fireteam Elite - $59.99 => $19.99

https://www.target.com/p/aliens-fireteam-elite-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/-/A-83641973

Ary and the Secret of Seasons - $34.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-3463

https://www.target.com/p/ary-and-the-secret-of-seasons-xbox-one/-/A-78139115

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - $49.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1910

Assassin's Creed: Origins - $59.99 => $5.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1727

Battlefield V - $59.99 => $4.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1879

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - $59.99 => $5.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0120

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-2023

https://www.target.com/p/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-xbox-one/-/A-54323735

Dishonored 2 - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1267

Tom Clancy's The Division - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0101

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1984

https://www.target.com/p/tom-clancy-s-the-division-2-xbox-one/-/A-53958571

Dragon Ball Fighter Z - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1748

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - $59.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-2039

Fallout 4 - $19.99 => $7.44

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0140

https://www.target.com/p/fallout-4-xbox-one/-/A-21450452

Fast & Furious: Crossroads - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0243

Hades - $29.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-42-0045

https://www.target.com/p/hades-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/-/A-83706358

Jump Force - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1962

Jurassic World Evolution - $59.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1851

Maneater - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0036

https://www.target.com/p/maneater-xbox-one/-/A-79569135

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1931

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0211

https://www.target.com/p/the-outer-worlds-xbox-one/-/A-76747948

Prey - $49.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1609

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1934

https://www.target.com/p/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-xbox-one/-/A-53746961

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-2054

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-xbox-one/-/A-54600426

Soul Calibur VI - $59.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1808

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - $49.99 => $12.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1960

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 - $49.99 => $24.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-42-0023

https://www.target.com/p/tony-hawk-pro-skater-1-2-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/-/A-82539866

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0798

https://www.target.com/p/wwe-2k-battlegrounds-xbox-one/-/A-80704495

World War Z - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-2038

https://www.target.com/p/world-war-z-xbox-one/-/A-54490224

:switch:

1-2 Switch - $49.99 => $24.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7013

Ary and the Secret of Seasons - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1373

Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-2037

Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0247

Astral Chain - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7068

Balan Wonderworld - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0335

https://www.target.com/p/balan-wonderworld-nintendo-switch/-/A-81874446

Bee Simulator - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0232

Bioshock: The Collection - $49.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-0270

Borderlands: Legendary Collection - $49.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1427

Burnout Paradise Remastered - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0274

https://www.target.com/p/burnout-paradise-remastered-nintendo-switch/-/A-79809359

Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda - $59.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0292

https://www.target.com/p/cadence-of-hyrule-crypt-of-the-necrodancer-featuring-the-legend-of-zelda-nintendo-switch/-/A-80885612

Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7604

https://www.target.com/p/clubhouse-games-51-worldwide-classics-nintendo-switch/-/A-82492038

Cobra Kai - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-2161

Contra: Rogue Corps - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0222

Cooking Mama: Cookstar

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0236

https://www.target.com/p/cooking-mama-cookstar-nintendo-switch/-/A-78175822

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1836

https://www.target.com/p/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-nintendo-switch/-/A-53480474

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0174

https://www.target.com/p/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-nintendo-switch/-/A-54467272

Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0230

Dragon Ball FighterZ - $59.99 => $8.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0084

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - $49.99 => $8.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0851

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition - $49.99 => $24.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-7069

FIFA '21 Legacy Edition - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0291

https://www.target.com/p/fifa-21-legacy-edition-nintendo-switch/-/A-80885465

Fire Emblem Warriors - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7018

Geminose: Animal Popstars - $19.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7878

https://www.target.com/p/geminose-animal-popstars-nintendo-switch/-/A-82736592

GI Joe: Operation Blackout - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0277

Jumanji: The Video Game - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-8875

Jump Force Deluxe Edition - $49.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-6522

Katamari Damacy Reroll - $19.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-0301

Killer Queen Black - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0204

Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0153

Little Nightmares II - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0328

https://www.target.com/p/little-nightmares-ii-nintendo-switch/-/A-81624312

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1931

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0302

https://www.target.com/p/minecraft-dungeons-hero-edition-nintendo-switch/-/A-81090950

Namco Museum: Arcade Pac - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0083

NBA 2K20 - $59.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0215

New Super Lucky's Tale - $39.99 => #19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0441

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-4689

https://www.target.com/p/nickelodeon-kart-racers-2-grand-prix-nintendo-switch/-/A-80349027

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0257

Persona 5 Strikers - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-9250

https://www.target.com/p/persona-5-strikers-nintendo-switch/-/A-82215065

PixARK - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1941

Pokemon Shield + Expansion Pass - $89.99 => $44.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0321

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0316

https://www.target.com/p/puyo-puyo-tetris-2-nintendo-switch/-/A-81485656

Race With Ryan - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-0216

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remastered - $49.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-2073

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1993

The Sisters: Party of the Year - $19.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-3694

https://www.target.com/p/the-sisters-party-of-the-year-nintendo-switch/-/A-82870009

Sonic Forces + Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-3197

https://www.target.com/p/sonic-forces-super-monkey-ball-banana-blitz-hd-nintendo-switch/-/A-81090955

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - $59.99 => $2.49

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7043

Splatoon 2 Starter Edition - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-7048

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-9855

https://www.target.com/p/spongebob-squarepants-battle-for-bikini-bottom-nintendo-switch/-/A-78175805

Stardew Valley - $34.99 => $17.49

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-2177

https://www.target.com/p/stardew-valley-nintendo-switch/-/A-80948307

Star Wars Pinball - $29.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-3389

Street Power Soccer - $49.99 => $7.49

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-2047

Terraria - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0136

Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE Encore - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0238

https://www.target.com/p/tokyo-mirage-session-fe-encore-nintendo-switch/-/A-82533136

Transformers: Battlegrounds - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-6252

https://www.target.com/p/transformers-battlegrounds-nintendo-switch/-/A-80859256

Trials Rising Gold Edition - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1914

The Wonderful 101: Remastered - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0272

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - $39.99 => $9.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0264

https://www.target.com/p/wwe-2k-battlegrounds-nintendo-switch/-/A-80740544

Zombieland: Double Tap Roadtrip - $39.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-5669

:wiiu:

Pokken Tournament - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0100

Splatoon - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0049

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - $59.99 => $29.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0108

:3ds:

Bravely Second: End Layer - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-0346

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-9344

Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-7149

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-4230

Mario Kart 7 - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-1349

Mario Party: The Top 100 - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-7032

Monster Hunter Generations - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-9024

Puzzles & Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Edition - $29.99 => $14.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-1520

Wario Ware Gold - $39.99 => $19.99

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-02-0017

Happy hunting, CAGs!

unfortunately, several of those show "No Results found in the search area" for me

Really Would love to find Shield + Expansion Pass if possible

Scored few Switch games today

Astral Chain $30

Monkey  Barrels $20

Super Lucky Tales $20

Shovel Knight $20

Cadance of Hyrule $20

PS5

Tales of Arise (PS5) $30

I'm pretty sure Brickseek Target only populates results properly if the game still has an active Target.com page. It wasn't always that way, but that's what I've noticed in recent months.

3ds games at my targets were pre-covid era, and even then they were scarce. Haven’t seen them at all since then. I’d grab a few of those titles if they were around.

I feel like Target is busted for Brickseek. I never have it display any results period nowadays.
I'm pretty sure Brickseek Target only populates results properly if the game still has an active Target.com page. It wasn't always that way, but that's what I've noticed in recent months.
I’ve definitely noticed that Brickseek won’t bring up any results for anything if it doesn’t have a current listing on their website, and even then it’s only displaying the online price rather than each store’s internal cost. Everything went to crap once Target updated their servers or whatever a few months ago. The in-store scanners started showing the proper clearance prices again, but it broke Brickseek, apparently. Hopefully it gets solved soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unfortunately, several of those show "No Results found in the search area" for me

Really Would love to find Shield + Expansion Pass if possible
Same. I laugh because I know for a fact that a few of these are actually there and the stock system is just dumb as always and rarely ever correct. Targets website is equally inept much like walmarts as I can have an item in my hand and the site will say out of stock.

Can we get BS added to CAG's whitelist already?
Them and Dekudeals should have been done a long time ago :/

bread's done
Back