Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Thanks for this!

I had the offer this time, plus an extra 5% off Red Card, plus a Target $15 off $90 so I stacked Hogwarts plus LEGO Skywalker (both PS5) for $77 exactly after tax.
What is the Target $15 off $90? I don't see that anywhere...was that a personal deal?

Of course this deal comes out when there is literally nothing available to order that I actually want. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got $10 off one $40 purchase of women's apparel or shoes.

Women find me to be physically repulsive!  :shock:

Maybe the women's apparel will be helpful then.

Sigh..just noticed the first party Playstation limitation on the 30% video game deal.

Figures.

Random excluded stuff always works at the very start of the promo. But usually for the first day to a few hours.
This. My advice is to use the wish list feature on any preorders you have your eye on and when a sale starts, run down the list and see what works. You'd be surprised what slips through on Sunday morning.

Got shipping emails for Kena: Bridge of Spirits DE ($24.55 after all discounts) and Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth ($18.42 after discounts).  Really happy with those prices!  Now waiting on the rest of the preorders in the order.

I was able to stack 30% off video games, a Targetcircle $10 off, a 5% storewide purchase with Redcard and my normal Redcard 5% discount.  

I went with Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (PS4), Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS4), and a preorder for The Quarry (PS5), which is releasing in June.  In total, I saved $57.86 on this order.  Nice deal!  I was planning on buying The Quarry anyway since I really liked Until Dawn.

Got shipping emails for Kena: Bridge of Spirits DE ($24.55 after all discounts) and Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth ($18.42 after discounts). Really happy with those prices! Now waiting on the rest of the preorders in the order.
How did you get Kena for that low? I checked a couple pages back and couldn't see any details.

How did you get Kena for that low? I checked a couple pages back and couldn't see any details.
The regular price was $39.99. I had the 30% off deal on my account, as well as a 5% off any order coupon and 5% off with red card. Also had a $20 off $100 coupon and they all stacked. That was the price that they gave for the game in the shipping email after all discounts.

Last day for 30% off Circle coupon.

I pre-ordered :switch: Omori, :switch: Eastward, and :xbox: Hogwarts Legacy (with $10 next-gen tax included). May cancel Hogwarts later as I'm still not totally sold on it. Was tempted by Dusk Diver 2, but it can go cheaper (and probably needs PS5 to run well anyway).

The 30% off video games Circle offer is back. Expires May 21. Currently working on some stuff the fine print claims it shouldn't be working on.

The 30% off video games Circle offer is back. Expires May 21. Currently working on stuff it shouldn't be working on.
How does one get this coupon? I bought my PS5 and at least a dozen games at target with my circle account. I never have seen a game coupon before. My only two current offers are pet care and women swimwear, neither of which I’ve ever purchase before.

Edit: I found that it’s a generic offer not targeted. On a side note it’s sickening how target plays it’s games of on sale one week then raises prices and offers a coupon the next week.

How does one get this coupon? I bought my PS5 and at least a dozen games at target with my circle account. I never have seen a game coupon before. My only two current offers are pet care and women swimwear, neither of which I’ve ever purchase before.

Edit: I found that it’s a generic offer not target. On a side note it’s sickening how target plays it’s games of on sale one week then raises prices and offers a coupon the next week.
It is still a targeted offer, there's the "just for you" text.

With that being said, I got one this time as well, will sit out this time, since nothing new or different from last few rounds.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

It is still a targeted offer, there's the "just for you" text.

With that being said, I got one this time as well, will sit out this time, since nothing new or different from last few rounds.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
I was considering GTA V with the coupon though they doubled the price to $40 so now it's more expensive with the 'coupon' now since it was $20 for last week.

I was considering GTA V with the coupon though they doubled the price to $40 so now it's more expensive with the 'coupon' now since it was $20 for last week.
Bestbuy has it for $20. GameStop has the PS5 version for $20 also. They raised the price back up on the series X version.

Maybe the women's apparel will be helpful then.

Sigh..just noticed the first party Playstation limitation on the 30% video game deal.

Figures.
I got Women's swim wear this time around. Oh yeah, I'm sure that will helpful as women so would buy bikinis from a guy that is physically repulsive.

Bonus, I apparently smell funny; only after missing one day of bathing. Now I can maybe understand, if I spent the last 24 hours outside; in the hot sun.

Anyway, I got the spend $50 save $5 Must spend at least $100 to save a maximum of $10.

Wily Morgan and the curse of bonetown was added as a preorder for switch. So was space warlord organ trading simulator. Just go to individual system sort by newest to see if new preorders were added and the circle offer can apply too. Target used to let me filter by retailer but I can't seem to find it anymore

I think :switch: Monster Hunter Rise + Sunbreak is new to this deal: https://www.target.com/p/monster-hunter-rise-sunbreak-nintendo-switch/-/A-86461724
$49 with Circle offer. Considering the dlc by itself is $40 on the eShop, that's a good deal. I already have the base game though (and still in backlog).

Base game on sale until tomorrow (Monday) and stacks with Circle offer for $23.44: https://www.target.com/p/monster-hunter-rise-nintendo-switch/-/A-81624315
Hmm... I wonder what the odds are that the base game will hold its trade value once Daybreak hits?

It'd be nice to get one of these offers once. I'm getting nothing but women's clothing and baby stuff. I have neither of those things to buy for!
Did you look under the Tech & entertainment category? It's not one of the Top offers. Although it is a "Just for you" so not everyone is getting it.

Like last time this 30% didn't show up in my offers but was on a games page and I was able to apply it to my account by clicking a plus next to it (in the Target app)

These 30% and 40% off Circle offers for games as well as the B2G1 free sales (33% OFF) have made it pretty easy to forget about BBY's GCU going away.  It is amazing how two years ago BBY was getting most of my video game business and now they get basically none of it while Target and Bull Moose (and to a lesser extent Amazon and Gamestop) get a huge share.

These 30% and 40% off Circle offers for games as well as the B2G1 free sales (33% OFF) have made it pretty easy to forget about BBY's GCU going away. It is amazing how two years ago BBY was getting most of my video game business and now they get basically none of it while Target and Bull Moose (and to a lesser extent Amazon and Gamestop) get a huge share.
For someone who has never seen the deals at Target, it's really hard to spend much anywhere right now. Which isn't the worst thing in the world when I think about it.

bread's done
Back