Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Got the 30% off switch and Xbox controllers. 

Went in to return a game I changed my mind on.  First time I did a return and the person opened up the game to check inside.  Don’t know if they are resealing the games after or what.  

Got the 30% off switch and Xbox controllers.

Went in to return a game I changed my mind on. First time I did a return and the person opened up the game to check inside. Don’t know if they are resealing the games after or what.
They were going to do that with me once, and I told the guy to shake the case to see if the game was inside. He shook it, heard the disc inside, and left it sealed. I guess they are worried about theft. It'll probably end up on the clearance with an "As Is" sticker on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
With regard to the 30% of coupon, Amazon also has the carbon black on sale for $39.00. At self-checkout I asked the girl to price match before scanning my wallet. After combo discounts and red card, I got 2 for $27.88 each.

how’d you get two? The app only lets me get one.
I asked the staff member because it also only applied to one, but I showed her in the description where it says it applies to all eligible items in the purchase, and she overrode it to make it all work. Highly YMMV, I would assume.

Quite a few of these being cleared out. Decent reviews at rtings dot com.

20220926-114615.jpg

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=008-07-9380

Quite a few of these being cleared out. Decent reviews at rtings dot com.

20220926-114615.jpg

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=008-07-9380
They are usable but not that great. AUDIO Quality varies from good to really bad depending on the song. Though sometimes it's just bugging out and if you switch to another song then go back it fixes the audio issue. I listen to music with them when I exercise for about an hour or two. The one positive is they hold a charge for quite a while and the case can charge them as well when not in use. I got them in a previous sale for around that price. They are also magnetic in case you drop one. They don't stay in my ears all that well when running so I wouldn't recommend them for that.

Overall i prefer the semi wired polaroid ones I got from big lots.

They are usable but not that great. AUDIO Quality varies from good to really bad depending on the song. Though sometimes it's just bugging out and if you switch to another song then go back it fixes the audio issue. I listen to music with them when I exercise for about an hour or two. The one positive is they hold a charge for quite a while and the case can charge them as well when not in use. I got them in a previous sale for around that price. They are also magnetic in case you drop one. They don't stay in my ears all that well when running so I wouldn't recommend them for that.

Overall i prefer the semi wired polaroid ones I got from big lots.
Thanks. I figured for <$10, I could get some use of them and not worry about them too much.

I was able to get an order in with the two offers showing on the paypal confirmation screen.  Now when I look at the paypal charge there is no $15 shown.  Is this normal or should I just cancel?

People are saying that PayPal charged them, then refunded them, then charged them the full price. The offer has since been pulled from the PayPal site.

I have a similar offer showing on my dashboard for Best Buy but PayPal isn't letting me activate it, so I guess they yanked that one too.

I think I placed an order right when they were killing the offer.  I checked out but got an error that there was an issue processing payment.  However, I got the "you're covered" e-mail from PayPal and my activity history shows that an order was placed with the full amount order amount being charged, pending Target's processing of the order.  In my Target acct, there's no sign of the order and there's no pending charge on my credit card, either.  So maybe I dodged a bullet since it doesn't look like I got charged like some others.  For a while, the offers still showed up in my PayPal account but they're gone now, along with similar offers for the Google Play store.

People are saying that PayPal charged them, then refunded them, then charged them the full price. The offer has since been pulled from the PayPal site.

I have a similar offer showing on my dashboard for Best Buy but PayPal isn't letting me activate it, so I guess they yanked that one too.
I got the Bestbuy offer for $5 off $10 purchase. Doesn't show up on the Paypal website and email link is basically broken.

damn, i forgot about the chase freedom 5% as i was too busy praying that the gift card would be sent to me before the ps5 sold out online for store pickup

This may be only your store or because of a remodel. I didn't notice this locally and they're still sold online at MSRP.
Worth a scan next time you visit your store(s), Brickseek did not pick up this price change at this store for some reason. I will however, wait for the inevitable 70% markdown.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Worth a scan next time you visit your store(s), Brickseek did not pick up this price change at this store for some reason. I will however, wait for the inevitable 70% markdown.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
I remember these controllers clearanced to 70% several years ago, before covid. Then they were restocked over and over again.

God of war dualsense controller popped up at target again. Used my $10 target circle and a $10 coupon I got from target circle deal on it. $55 for that joint ain’t bad

I placed an order and triple checked the order that night, showed the $15 promo being taken off and in the confirmation email. Was reviewing my statements today and showed I was charged the full amount.

Opened up a case with PayPal, not expecting anything, but will see what happens

It's delicious and so easy. There nothing like throwing dinner on to cook and going to take a nap.

I've never cared for the burnt sear style, a quick stop in the pan gets the heat right and enough of a finish for us. Making things like pork shoulder you don't even need that, I've just shredded and moved on. Fantastic to cook chicken and dice it up after, the tenderness comes through in the small bits.

My favorite channel lately is Sous Vide Everything.
^^ SOLD, jus off the strength of what your wrote above..

plus PATIENCE paid off, they finally hit the infamously rare 70% clearance mark so it was a NO BRAINER!!! One for me and one to gift to the rents..

[attachment=37377:Anker 1.JPG][attachment=37378:Anker 2.JPG]

any apartment dwellers here? How do you keep from NOT smoking up the joint? Figure anker the steaks right, then pan sear on cast iron for the char'd crust.. but I already know thats gonna generate lotta of smoke right, and what about the smell? I made some arracheras (skirt steak) on a lil George Foremen grill and the smell was the pad for 2+ weeks..

^^ SOLD, jus off the strength of what your wrote above..

plus PATIENCE paid off, they finally hit the infamously rare 70% clearance mark so it was a NO BRAINER!!! One for me and one to gift to the rents..

Anker 1.JPG Anker 2.JPG

any apartment dwellers here? How do you keep from NOT smoking up the joint? Figure anker the steaks right, then pan sear on cast iron for the char'd crust.. but I already know thats gonna generate lotta of smoke right, and what about the smell? I made some arracheras (skirt steak) on a lil George Foremen grill and the smell was the pad for 2+ weeks..
First suggestion is char isn't /that/ important. Second and more likely, kitchen blowtorch. Nothing fancy needed, under $40.

Got a random target circle 15% off one order and god of war ce popped back again so I had to pull the trigger along with plague tale requiem. Thought maybe I should wait for Black Friday for it but I do really like Plague tale enough to not wait

Anybody know a good place to resell the Xbox series s they’re offering that’s not eBay? Really just want the free controller…
That's not worth the trouble for a free controller.

Got a random target circle 15% off one order
I got 15% off as well. I heard other people are getting x$ off y$, like $10 off $60.

I pay put mine towards :ps5: Ratchet and Clank, bringing it down to $34.

I got $10 off $60, but I used it in conjunction with the spend $50 get $10 GC grocery offer.
I was going to initially do that but on my end it wasn't applying all the promos. I stacked that 10$ grocery offer with the buy 1 get 25% off jerky offer as well. And now I feel dumb since there's also that spend 50 3x promo an get 20$ via circle. I should have grabed 2 more jerky or some chips or something to get over the threshold since the other promos took it down to 37$ between the 5% red card and b1g 25%.

As always jump fast if you intend on using the 10 - 15$ off promos since games wise those only work for x amount of time. Fire emblem engage is what I ended up ordering along with the other ff7 title coming out in december.

I was going to initially do that but on my end it wasn't applying all the promos. I stacked that 10$ grocery offer with the buy 1 get 25% off jerky offer as well. And now I feel dumb since there's also that spend 50 3x promo an get 20$ via circle. I should have grabed 2 more jerky or some chips or something to get over the threshold since the other promos took it down to 37$ between the 5% red card and b1g 25%.

As always jump fast if you intend on using the 10 - 15$ off promos since games wise those only work for x amount of time. Fire emblem engage is what I ended up ordering along with the other ff7 title coming out in december.
So for any promos where you get a GC back, the GC doesn’t count toward the spend. So to get the $10 off $60 to stack with the $10 GC from $50 in grocery I spent $70. Got $10 off instantly and got the $10 GC sent. A

And the spend x number of times takes the amount before discounts. For example, mine is spend $70 4 times and get $20. I bought the food and a couple other things for $70, but after discount it was $60. I got a check mark for spending $70. I got in on the Animal crossing dlc deal, it was $37 after discount (but $85 before), I got a check mark for spending $70 for that as well.

15% off here.  And the Bonus offer to get back $15 in Circle Rewards for making four purchases of at least $45 each in the next 20 days.  :shock:

That's not worth the trouble for a free controller.

I got 15% off as well. I heard other people are getting x$ off y$, like $10 off $60.

I pay put mine towards :ps5: Ratchet and Clank, bringing it down to $34.
yeah, i got a few discounts to stack, but it might not be worth it after all.

So for any promos where you get a GC back, the GC doesn’t count toward the spend. So to get the $10 off $60 to stack with the $10 GC from $50 in grocery I spent $70. Got $10 off instantly and got the $10 GC sent. A

And the spend x number of times takes the amount before discounts. For example, mine is spend $70 4 times and get $20. I bought the food and a couple other things for $70, but after discount it was $60. I got a check mark for spending $70. I got in on the Animal crossing dlc deal, it was $37 after discount (but $85 before), I got a check mark for spending $70 for that as well.
the last time they did the spend $50, get a $15 gift card on household items, i had an offer for spend $45 3 times get $10 back. I did the spend $50 get $15 gift card 3 times, then placed a 4th order the following day using the gift cards from the first 3 orders and the target circle $10 AND got another $15 gift card. these promos are great, but i don't know if I can buy any more toilet paper...

bread's done
Back