Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Indeed, I've had Cuphead physical in my wishlist since it was first announced but the Switch version has always been excluded from these promos :bs:
They have Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope pictured in the ad but it doesn’t qualify for the promo online. So it’s pretty random what qualifies and what doesn’t.

Dead space with the deal is tempting, not seeing anything else I'm interested in. I'm guessing we can cancel the 2nd game like the b2g1 and get 1 game at 25% off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead space with the deal is tempting, not seeing anything else I'm interested in. I'm guessing we can cancel the 2nd game like the b2g1 and gus get 1 game at 25% off?
Yup that was the only thing I was interested in. A $70 game with another $70 game divided by 2 = $35 + $70 = 105 divided by 2 = 52.5 for deadspace isn’t bad. Just showing my bad math here lol

Decided to grab dead space. Had a $5 off $30 on my account and they offered me an additional $1 off to have my order shipped together (ended up cancelling the other game so free discount. With all that and red card I got it for $47.

Preordered standard Hogwarts Legacy for PS5, says deliver estimate of  2/17 :/ 

anyone else?

preordered like a year ago too, on B2G1 

Preordered standard Hogwarts Legacy for PS5, says deliver estimate of 2/17 :/

anyone else?

I preordered yesterday from Target and delivery estimate is 2/16 for me. It could be accurate or it could get here quicker. The few things I have preordered from Target usually get here 3 or 4 days after release date though.

anyone else?

Same. Pre-ordered April 2022 with a 30% off Circle offer. Estimated delivery is 2/17. At this point I'm surprised when I get a game from them on/near release date.

Same. Pre-ordered April 2022 with a 30% off Circle offer. Estimated delivery is 2/17. At this point I'm surprised when I get a game from them on/near release date.
My label has been created and it now says it will be here on the 12th. Target has a history with me of printing the label and not ACTUALLY shipping it until I contact them asking where it is on the day they said it would be here by. Fingers are crossed though I will have it before the weekend is over.

anyone else?

Yup sounds about right. That’s how long it takes target when a game is actually in demand. I got the same est date. Sucks they didn’t carry any deluxe edition

Anyone been to Target lately? At my store, almost all of the PS and Xbox games have been cleared out, and it wasn't because people bought them. Very few titles remaining and no restock.

Anyone been to Target lately? At my store, almost all of the PS and Xbox games have been cleared out, and it wasn't because people bought them. Very few titles remaining and no restock.
I just brought this up tonight to my partner... A LOT of inventory is missing in target, especially their own brand foods. ice creams, eggs, coffee... empty shelves galore.

The video game section hasn't been restocked since before xmas. Only thing fresh I see is new board games and legos in that area of the store.

Yeah same with the store by my house! It's barren, the only games that are there are the "Great value" Games. They're still trying to sell Fifa 18 for $39.99

Is there an easy way to extend the expiration date of your target circle earning? Like buy and cancel or something

After reducing their movies section, it's pretty clear video games are next; we all know the tipping point for digital game downloads has happened. There is no good retail business reason for the video game sections to have so large a floorspace anymore.

0%

The only time something gets added is when a new preorder gets added to the system.
he should've gotten in on it being B2G1 somewhere around this time last year.

I locked it in :D

getting my copy for like $47 after tax

Did the same with RE4 Remake for PS5, was gonna wait for a sale but for $41 shipped why not day1?

My Target has barely any PS5 games as well as for other systems in store and I went online to order some during this B1G1 50%off when I got home. It said I could order for pickup at the same store. So apparently, my store is keeping games in the back or something as they were not out in the store the same day I was there and picked up the order later.

I ordered :switch: Record of Lodoss War Deedlit from Target back in March 2022. It was declared lost in transit a few weeks later. I ordered another copy in May when it came back in stock. This one arrived without issue. Fast forward to today, I receive an envelope with obvious miles on it (you know, like a drifter with stories to tell). Somehow, that first copy finally found its way to me.

Target pre-orders are the worst.
Knock on wood I've never encountered an issue with a preorder for them thus far. Unlike Amazon who consistently has gotten my preorders to me 2-4 weeks after a games release. Despite preordering sometimes years in advance when they opened. Or gamestop who wouldn't let me pay for the Pokémon arceus preorder because their system is a mess.

Grabbed :xsx: Dead Space and :ps5: Forspoken. After bogo 50% and $10 off $60 Circle, came out to $47.50 ea (30% off).

Btw, CAG is long overdue for :xsx: and :ps5: emoji ^^;

Thanks!

Pikmin4 and ToTK Locked in, might have to cancel my $59.99 gamestop preorder for the latter.

Tempting to do Metroid as well but I just preordered it in store at gamestop the other day and can apply my $5 monthly.. then again I can use that on something else. Decisions.

Thanks!

Pikmin4 and ToTK Locked in, might have to cancel my $59.99 gamestop preorder for the latter.

Tempting to do Metroid as well but I just preordered it in store at gamestop the other day and can apply my $5 monthly.. then again I can use that on something else. Decisions.
25% off $40 is more than $5

Why are these games hidden? Is it a switch thing?
The games are usually excluded from these types of sales and promos. But it slips through the cracks at the start of sales when they are newly added titles to the system. Until they noticed and kill them from qualifying. It happens every time they start a sale without fail basically at this point. What games that qualify is pretty random though.

bread's done
Back