Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Paypal refunds can take a long time. Highly recommend folks get a Red Card. 5% and free shipping are pretty awesome cardholder perks.
Redcard is decent but my preferred path is to load up when Target offers gift cards at 10% off. Usually I can stack buying those gift cards with an extra 5% cash back from one of my credit cards. Gives me 15% cash back on all orders unless it’s a small shipping order then I fall back to redcard.

Redcard is decent but my preferred path is to load up when Target offers gift cards at 10% off. Usually I can stack buying those gift cards with an extra 5% cash back from one of my credit cards. Gives me 15% cash back on all orders unless it’s a small shipping order then I fall back to redcard.
Sure. My point is that Red Card is a good deal and offered ALL the time. The extra discounts via giftcard offers are limited to only a few times during the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guessing you probably put an order in for Knight Witch already, but the Spring Sale on the PS Store currently has the digital version (both PS4/PS5 versions together) discounted 20% off ($15.99). Game looked good, and considering the discounted price for digital is lower than the 25% off for the physical version, thought it was worth mentioning. Combined with this week’s Dollar General deal on PSN credit (15% off), that could pull the effective price down to $13.59. I’m putting together a cart right now, and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna end up in there.

Anyway, food for thought!
Thanks, yeah i already bought it.

just be careful since gift cards are a little difficult to get refunded if they decide to cancel a preorder.

The thing is with Redcard you can return something within 2 months vs 1 month. If something drops in price within those 2 months you get the difference.

The thing is with Redcard you can return something within 2 months vs 1 month. If something drops in price within those 2 months you get the difference.
Yeah, that's a nice extra perk too. Though it doesn't seem to be reflected on the return date on your sales receipt if you buy something in-store.

It's a code they gave me when I complained to their chat that some gift cards I had wouldn't work because I kept getting error codes. I did the same thing for Walmart and they sent me a discount code too.

There's a 30% off carthweel deal for video game accessories this week.

Screenshot-20230409-101452-Target.jpg

Target emailed me a DLC code for Megaman Battle Network Collection for Switch that I ordered in a prior B2G1 free.  Anyone know offhand what the DLC code is for?  Not planning on playing the game anytime soon and didn't see anything mentioned in the description of any preorder bonus for the game.

Target emailed me a DLC code for Megaman Battle Network Collection for Switch that I ordered in a prior B2G1 free. Anyone know offhand what the DLC code is for? Not planning on playing the game anytime soon and didn't see anything mentioned in the description of any preorder bonus for the game.
https://themakoreactor.com/news/how-to-access-preorder-bonus-dlc-in-mega-man-battle-network-legacy-collection-skins-music-ps4-switch-steam/49381/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your Circle accounts.  I received a $10 off a $70 purchase coupon this morning.  As usual, it won't work on gift card purchases.  

There was another delay for Loop8: Summer of Gods for switch that I bought as part of B2G1 Free and I didn't approve the new delivery date on 4/28 because I missed the email and it was canceled on 5/5.

I noticed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Red Dead Redemption 2 are on sale on Target.com for $19.99 this week.

This probably isn't a big deal to most folks, but the disc version doesn't go on sale that often, so I picked one up with some G.I.Joe Classified figures in order to burn up my $10 off $70 purchase coupon.

I noticed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Red Dead Redemption 2 are on sale on Target.com for $19.99 this week.

This probably isn't a big deal to most folks, but the disc version doesn't go on sale that often, so I picked one up with some G.I.Joe Classified figures in order to burn up my $10 off $70 purchase coupon.
I'm still waiting for them to release the Definitive or GOTY edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 before picking up this title. It's taking forever.

I talked with a chat rep from target online and they let me buy Loop8 again for $34.25 as a one time exception.
Speaking of Loop8, Target just charged me/shipped my Celestial Limited Edition for Switch today (5/15) and it's supposedly arriving on Thursday.
The release date is still listed as 6/6 at every online retailer (including Target!) so I have no clue why they're shipping it out 3 weeks early...

Speaking of Loop8, Target just charged me/shipped my Celestial Limited Edition for Switch today (5/15) and it's supposedly arriving on Thursday.
The release date is still listed as 6/6 at every online retailer (including Target!) so I have no clue why they're shipping it out 3 weeks early...
My standard edition is now preparing to ship. So I should get it before release as well.

The 20% off any one video game accessory coupon is back on Target Circle this week.  As is tradition, I will struggle to find anything to use it on and then quietly let it expire.  :oldman:

The 20% off any one video game accessory coupon is back on Target Circle this week. As is tradition, I will struggle to find anything to use it on and then quietly let it expire. :oldman:
Also as is tradition, I do not have it but I do have 25% off soda... which I do not drink. Target has not given me a video game deal since I used a bunch of their coupons to pre order my Series X.

Checked the games on sale and didn’t find anything interesting but how could I forget to check the target circle lol. Target being nice giving me a 2nd $10 off $70 offer lol

The 20% off any one video game accessory coupon is back on Target Circle this week. As is tradition, I will struggle to find anything to use it on and then quietly let it expire. :oldman:
Bummer it doesn't work on PSVR2. Would have brought it down to an acceptable price.

I have 20% off a video game accessory and $10 off $70 or more offers and I can get pink/green joycons for $56.71 or a pro controller for $48.61

I have 20% off a video game accessory and $10 off $70 or more offers and I can get pink/green joycons for $56.71 or a pro controller for $48.61
thank you for the heads up. I had a 10 off 70 expire last week and didn’t get to use it. I have it back today. I wonder if it reappeared or it’s a regular reoccurring coupon.

I got the 20%… probably going to grab some joycons for $60. Don’t have the extra $10 off $70 though.

bread's done
Back