Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Got $10 off 70 twice in a row but nothing after that. Just wish they didn’t delay my SF6 deluxe
I had nothing for a while and now have been getting this 10 off 70 every week. I didn’t use it the last two weeks so I’m wondering if it just keeps coming back since I didn’t use it or am I actually getting a new one weekly now?

Stacking coupons for Liquid Death this week, on top of any 10% storewide offers (when you buy $XX). Was able to stack this for 5 cases worth ~$12ea. Local store had Grim Leafer, which IMO is hands down the best flavor so I'm good for about 3 months lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed we typically keep things close to our chest around these parts, but I've seen the Sony INZONE H9 headset marked down to $90. 

Didn't get outstanding reviews at its $300 price tag, but may be a different story with a 70 percent discount.

B2G1 loses its luster when most games are $70 MSRP. $140 for say Dead Island 2, Dead Space Remake and Star Wars is not a deal.

$40 for Street Fighter 6 if you return 2 games is a good deal though if it's eligible. 

B2G1 loses its luster when most games are $70 MSRP. $140 for say Dead Island 2, Dead Space Remake and Star Wars is not a deal.

$40 for Street Fighter 6 if you return 2 games is a good deal though if it's eligible.
It sure is. If the deluxe edition is eligible I’d be kinda annoyed since I just opened my copy I got for $75. Guess I could return it with the new purchase though

$70 today was equivalent to $35 in 1995.

This is also why half of everything we receive has gone to games-as-a-service in order to extract more money now.

Before tax that averages out to getting three games for less than 50 bucks which was the standard for games 20 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to all the Switch games that are interesting being excluded except through some mistake online that lets you order them because of a digital loophole left in there somewhere that's fixed within a couple hours after going live and I miss it from being too late or stupid to figure out the loophole

I just got one of those "spend $70 four times to get $15" bonuses on top of the $10 off of $70 "Just For You" offer that I need to use before the end of the day.  And gift cards are excluded from the "Just For You" which makes it that much more difficult to use.

I hope God of War Ragnarok and Last of Us 1 will work at $50, since I don't see them going under $30 for a long time.

I hope God of War Ragnarok and Last of Us 1 will work at $50, since I don't see them going under $30 for a long time.
I'm torn. I truly want to boycott Ragnarok since it's a freebie game now.

What Sony did was despicable, making the steelbook part of a $200 collectors edition than not even peovide a disc. Really ready dumb move.

What they should have done is made an exclusive console bundle WITH disc AND controller. I'd buy that at launch to match my God of War PS4 pro.

Today, my local Target had a Seagate Gaming Game Drive for Xbox 2 TB for $46.49 on clearance, so I bought that along with some other items to use my $10 off $70 coupon. 

It's an external hard drive, and the item number on the price sticker is 056 02 0005, but the associate had to do an override to get it to ring up for that price, so good luck to anyone who might be interested in this item.

The external hard drive that I had been using with my Xbox Series X fell off the coffee table (don't ask) and is now apparently inoperable, so this deal showed up at just the right time.

Hoping that Sunday's buy 2, get 1 free sale bodes well.

A bit disappointed by target’s b2g1 again but slightly better than recently.

Got sf6 deluxe ps5
56 after cancel (63 w/tax until it gets fixed)

Wanted dead CE is 46 after cancel but I think I’ll wait. It was $40 at bb apparently but sold out

No ff16 deluxe, Sword and fairy ce, MK1 deluxe,armored core, Storm connections. At least some Diablo 6, dead island CE, and Star Wars deluxe are eligible. They’ve got a lot of new pre orders to add like lies of P SE. let’s see if anything new gets added this week

Btw I just got another $10 off 70. Didn’t use it for my b2g1 since idk how it discounts my whole order though

Wow...why is SF6 excluded?? Thats bs.

Actually the deluxe edition was eligible in beginning, I had it in my cart but was too busy looking to see what else was eligible and it went out of stock

Wow...why is SF6 excluded?? Thats bs.

Actually the deluxe edition was eligible in beginning, I had it in my cart but was too busy looking to see what else was eligible and it went out of stock
It was the first 1 I tried to order since it showed “only 6 left” before the deal even started. Got 1 and cancelled two

Oops, all garbage!  Trying to find games for $30 because I want Cuphead and Ninja Turtles Collection but nothing else looks good

Diablo will probably be it for me. I wanna play Jedi Survivor but I know it'll be on EA Play by the end of the year so I can play it on game pass.

Appears the Switch selection is pretty non existent this time out.
Yeah, it's pretty lackluster. Cuphead for $20 (after discount) is a great deal and the standout to me. Was on my wishlist so had to grab it. The physical version includes the DLC on the cart too. It's a welcome sight and the proper way to do things in age when everyone seems to cut corners every which way.

edit: wouldn't be surprised if Target ended up reverting Cuphead to the regular price of $40 (it's on sale for $30 at the moment)

Some decent PlayStation stuff to consider that’s eligible for the B2G1 promotion (at least right now, 5:45AM eastern, 6/11):

Elden Ring PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $44.99
Signalis PS4 $29.99
Octopath Traveler 2 PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $44.99
Callisto Protocol PS5 $29.99
Stray PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $32.49
Dredge PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $29.99
Knight Witch PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $29.99
Omori PS4 $34.99
Bramble: The Mountain King PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $29.99
Street Fighter 6 Deluxe Edition PS4 (unsure about PS5 upgrade) $84.99
Diablo IV Cross-Gen Bundle PS4/PS5 $69.99
Cuphead PS4 $29.99
Chernobylite PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $23.49
Atari 50: Anniversary PS4 $29.99
The Ascent PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $19.99
Prodeus PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $29.99
Endling: Extinction Is Forever PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $29.99
Wanted Dead PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $39.99
Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania Edition PS4 (preorder) $44.99
The Devil In Me PS4 (free digital PS5 upgrade) $29.99

Wow... looks like Target is locking down on exceptions. I had 6 games I was thinking about, only 1 applies for the sale.

Ha! I woke up to another $10 off $70 purchase Circle coupon along with a $50 off a basic Xbox Series S coupon! :shock:
I got $15 off of $100 but doesn't stack with the B2G1F.:whistle2:/

After some cancelling shenanigans, ended with Elden Ring and Like a Dragon Ishin for $32 each and Diablo 4 for $46 with all but Ishin available for pick-up. Certainly not the best Target B2G1 but that haul will keep me busy to Black Friday.

just an fyi, the mario movie, across the spiderverse, resident evil death island, last of us season 1 and halo season 1 are all part of the deal in 4k

How is diablo 4 seris x compare to like pc and ps5 version?  it is tyhe onlky version with buy 2 get 1 free.  And what is the chances that I cna find street fighter deluex and diablo 4 ps4/ps5 cross gen in store?

How is diablo 4 seris x compare to like pc and ps5 version? it is tyhe onlky version with buy 2 get 1 free. And what is the chances that I cna find street fighter deluex and diablo 4 ps4/ps5 cross gen in store?
I would say slim to none. in store stock is pitiful. my local store has 12 in stock ps5 games, total.

How is diablo 4 seris x compare to like pc and ps5 version? it is tyhe onlky version with buy 2 get 1 free. And what is the chances that I cna find street fighter deluex and diablo 4 ps4/ps5 cross gen in store?
I played 40 hours on Series X before they revoked the license. It runs flawlessly. Probably one of the more polished current gen games.

bread's done
Back