Target Clearance Thread XXIV

You can't stack deals that have to be activated anymore. Don't know if it just started or if it's been like this for a while.
I’ll probably just pre order AC mirage and MGS collection then but I think the item has to be shipped or delivered before the offer expires. Haven’t tested it much to know for sure

I’ll probably just pre order AC mirage and MGS collection then but I think the item has to be shipped or delivered before the offer expires. Haven’t tested it much to know for sure
I think I misread your post. You're talking about the bonus? The make x purchases of y to get $$$. I think those orders need to ship out within a certain amount of time to count. Persona 3 Reloaded doesn't even come out until next year, so that's not going to count.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I misread your post. You're talking about the bonus? The make x purchases of y to get $$$. I think those orders need to ship out within a certain amount of time to count. Persona 3 Reloaded doesn't even come out until next year, so that's not going to count.
Yeah that one. Thought so. Should probably work with ac mirage and MGS collection if they ship quickly

Stacking deals is suddenly active again. So your "get % off one purchase" now saves you even more on Circle-specific deals, not including the stuff that never gets deals like first party Nintendo games.

Stacking deals is suddenly active again. So your "get % off one purchase" now saves you even more on Circle-specific deals, not including the stuff that never gets deals like first party Nintendo games.
It worked for me the other day on Kirby & The Forgotten Land. Extra 20% off stacked with the $39.99 Target Circle deal. I have no idea if they fixed it though since the former was a one-time-use coupon.

I've got a $10 off with a $30 or more Drive Up purchase.  

Do you actually have to have them bring the order out to your car, or can you just go inside to pick it up like a normal person?  :shock:

Do you actually have to have them bring the order out to your car, or can you just go inside to pick it up like a normal person? :shock:
Why wouldn’t you want them to bring it to your car? That’s how I usually pick up. As long as you click ‘on my way’ when you leave the house it’s faster than going inside.

Why wouldn’t you want them to bring it to your car? That’s how I usually pick up. As long as you click ‘on my way’ when you leave the house it’s faster than going inside.
My car sucks. But not buying a new one keeps a cushion in my bank account that allows me to partake in the deals that I find on CAG. :shock:

Do you actually have to have them bring the order out to your car, or can you just go inside to pick it up like a normal person? :shock:
I haven’t used mine yet but the “qualifying purchase” definition on the offer includes both in store pickup and drive up.

You can technically order it for drive up and just stand in the designated space for your pickup for your handoff. Just make up a car color or something. They will probably just scan your barcode from the order.

You can pick the order up at the service desk where they do in store pick ups.

9 times out of 10 I find it faster to just go inside than wait for them to bring an order out to the car at the few places that still have that service.

9 times out of 10 I find it faster to just go inside than wait for them to bring an order out to the car at the few places that still have that service.
Do you click ‘on my way’ when you are like 15 minutes away? At my location that causes them to pick your order up and place it on the cart so when you get there and click ‘I’m here’ there is practically no wait because they may already be outside with that cart.

Do you click ‘on my way’ when you are like 15 minutes away? At my location that causes them to pick your order up and place it on the cart so when you get there and click ‘I’m here’ there is practically no wait because they may already be outside with that cart.
For mine the pick up parking is far away from the entrance. But they also can't store refrigerate and freeze items up front and have to get them from the back.

I checked to see the in store stock of the 1TB and 2TB MS Seagate storage and the closest one near me with the 2TB in stock is like 30 miles away so that's not gonna happen. The 1TB though has some stores within 10 miles that say they have 1 in stock. Price online is $169.99 so in store is a gamble of course. The fact it only shows 1 is also a gamble. Has anyone else here gotten an in the last couple of days?

slept on Link's Awakening too long, said there was one in stock nearby but of course about an hour into trying to fill the order got the out of stock email, oh well, black friday is coming up soon anyway it might even show up there again or something better lol

I checked to see the in store stock of the 1TB and 2TB MS Seagate storage and the closest one near me with the 2TB in stock is like 30 miles away so that's not gonna happen. The 1TB though has some stores within 10 miles that say they have 1 in stock. Price online is $169.99 so in store is a gamble of course. The fact it only shows 1 is also a gamble. Has anyone else here gotten an in the last couple of days?
When I went to my local Target to pick up the last 1 TB to inquire about it, they swore up and down that they couldn't find it. More than likely, one of the guys who works in the electronics section had put it aside for himself to buy it after his shift. I used to work retail back in the day, and that kind of thing happens more often than you might think.

When I went to my local Target to pick up the last 1 TB to inquire about it, they swore up and down that they couldn't find it. More than likely, one of the guys who works in the electronics section had put it aside for himself to buy it after his shift. I used to work retail back in the day, and that kind of thing happens more often than you might think.
I worked for Circuit City and Fry's many moons ago and we would do the same thing. I remember one Black Friday I had a friend come in and I hid planet Earth Blu-ray and told them exactly where it was and they bought it. I mean, I don't blame the people that work there for doing it but we did get in trouble if a manager found out about it. Then again, there are managers that don't care or do the same thing so it's YMMY.

slept on Link's Awakening too long, said there was one in stock nearby but of course about an hour into trying to fill the order got the out of stock email, oh well, black friday is coming up soon anyway it might even show up there again or something better lol
I wouldn't worry about missing current sales on Nintendo games. It's the Switch's last holiday - you're going to see plenty of sales on Nintendo's games and hardware.

I don’t like doing drive up just because I feel like an ass making employees go outside to bring it to me. If it’s chick fil a though, I do drive up cuz screw waiting in line for my food lol

Have a 30% off video game software, 30% off video game accessory, and a 5% off total purchase single use coupon in carthwheel this week.

Update - the 30% off video game software worked for me on Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth and FF VII Rebirth preorders for the PS5.

Got a link to this offer? thx
If you open Cartwheel, it was one of the offers added today, 10/8. “30% off select video games.” Can’t screenshot, because it goes away after the one-time use. If you don’t see the offer available, I suggest making a second Target account, even if you’re gonna use the same card for each. This offer did not populate for the account I frequently use, but did on my backup one I use every few months or so to order stuff.
Having that second account probably won’t get you this offer this week, but helps out in the future.

Have a 30% off video game software, 30% off video game accessory, and a 5% off total purchase single use coupon in carthwheel this week.

Update - the 30% off video game software worked for me on Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth and FF VII Rebirth preorders for the PS5.
Thanks for the heads up! I got the same exact offers. Hopefully I can make some 30% off Switch preorders now that BBY has ended their B2G1 free offer for Plus members.

One of my four family accounts got the 30%. Princess Peach Showtime is in there, but I'm thinking it's going to be too simple. Also Mario vs DK as another eligible 1st party Nintendo title.

Said fk it and cancelled a few games pre ordered with 15% and 20% off and reordered with 30%.

Tekken 8
Infinite wealth
Granblue CE
P3 CE
FF7 rebirth deluxe
Cod mw3
$462 total with redcard and “the buy 1 to save 5% in cart with order pickup” which doesn’t make sense

Said fk it and cancelled a few games pre ordered with 15% and 20% off and reordered with 30%.

Tekken 8
Infinite wealth
Granblue CE
P3 CE
FF7 rebirth deluxe
Cod mw3
$462 total with redcard and “the buy 1 to save 5% in cart with order pickup” which doesn’t make sense

Ordered these with my 30% off offer:

Princess peach
Tetris effect PS five
Mario versus donkey Kong

Someone on Reddit is reporting the Xbox expansion card for ~$65. Has anyone else seen these yet? I tried to look at Brickseek but it looks they require an account now.
The way Target clearance generally works is they start by pricing the item at 15% or 30% off, then gradually/periodically increase it to 30% off, 50% off, and then finally 70% off. After that it typically gets pulled for salvage if it doesn't sell. So it's entirely plausible. But have I actually seen these in my neck of the woods? Nope. I've been deal hunting at Target lately because they've been clearing out a bunch of stuff out from electronics, but out of curiosity I checked and didn't actually see these Xbox storage expansion cards (either 1TB or 2TB) at any location I hit up. You'd probably have to get pretty lucky to find it at 50% off, let alone 70% off.

As far as Brickseek goes it hasn't shown correct in-store pricing for Target for about 2 years now.

bread's done
Back