TARGET Clearance Trading Thread! NEW/UPDATED - 1 post per person

Any interest in Kane & Lynch PS3? My Target had 20+ copies. They were $19.98 I believe. Also saw 2 copies of The Club PS3 at $29.98.

Send me a PM if you're interested and I will grab them for you.

Edit: Also bought 2 copies of Lair. One for myself and one for my brother. He said he doesn't want it so I'm looking to get $25 shipped for it. PM me.

Looking for:

Motorstorm
Project Gotham Racing 4

Would like to trade - CML - i have sealed copies of Target - The Bigs, Two Worlds, Virtua Tennis 3 and CC - Dawn of Mana, Odin Sphere and Trauma Center - etc.

thanks

Want:
The Simpsons
Stranglehold
Naruto(Pending)
Bee Movie

Have/Can get
PGR4
Fantastic Four
Virtua Tennis 3
Monster Madness
Cars

If some benevolent person is willing to pick up a copy of Lair (the $15 version) for cost + shipping, please let me know. :D

EDIT: Thanks dinobot!

if any1 get find me these for cost+shipping or CML id be in ur debt:

Genji: Days of the Blade the $8 one
The Godfather
Lair
Medal of Honor: Airborne

[quote name='refusedchaos']if any1 get find me these for cost+shipping or CML id be in ur debt:

Genji: Days of the Blade the $8 one
The Godfather
Lair
Medal of Honor: Airborne[/QUOTE]
Which Godfather?

I am after Lair. So check my outdated list, or pm me. I have paypal and will pay cost + shipping +.

I have a lot of games not on my list as well.

[quote name='Antic']Can anyone get me NCAA March Madness 08, NBA 2k8, and Virtua Tennis 3 for the 360 for $20 shipped?[/quote]

$20 shipped for all 3??

Have:

:360: Monster Madness - New Sealed
:360: Virtua Tennis 3 - New Sealed

Want:

:360: Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
:360: The Simpsons Game

looking for lair, orange box, folklore ($15 versions) will pay cost + shipping and throw some extra for the help

or as always cml

EDIT: Forgot to mention im also looking for a copy of sigma, and 4000 ms points (also a cheap zune if anybody can find one)

edit: orange box and lair im buying from a fellow cag, still looking for folklore

edit: Want a clearanced twilight princess for the gamecube

[quote name='devildr1ver']looking for lair, orange box, folklore ($15 versions) will pay cost + shipping and throw some extra for the help

or as always cml

EDIT: Forgot to mention im also looking for a copy of sigma, and 4000 ms points (also a cheap zune if anybody can find one)[/quote]

I am guessing all for PS3??

[quote name='thelonepig']If some benevolent person is willing to pick up a copy of Lair (the $15 version) for cost + shipping, please let me know. :D
[/quote]
I second this request. Someone had hoarded 5+ copies of Lair at my local Target. Thanks.

My Target had a few PS3-Simpsons for $12.50. If you want them, you need to speak up today.

$20 shipped, or I'll trade one straight-up for Motorstorm.

If anyone is wondering why I'm charging $20....
$20=
$12.48 - game
$.88 - tax
$2.33 - shipping 1st class
$3.68 - gallon gas it takes to get to Target, PO and back
$.60 - profit

[quote name='CocheseUGA']My Target had a few PS3-Simpsons for $12.50. If you want them, you need to speak up today.

$20=
$12.48 - game
$.88 - tax
$.60 - profit[/quote]

Profiteer. ;)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']My Target had a few PS3-Simpsons for $12.50. If you want them, you need to speak up today.

$20=
$12.48 - game
$.88 - tax
$.60 - profit[/quote]

+ bubble mailer + shipping went up on Monday....

[quote name='donut']+ bubble mailer + shipping went up on Monday....[/QUOTE]

Yup. Luckily I still have a few mailers available.

Really wanted to dispell any kneejerk reactions that I was charging too much. Doesn't look like anyone wants one regardless.

$20=
$12.48 - game
$.88 - tax
$.60 - profit[/quote]

Don't forget Paypal fees. This is getting expensive...

Have - Stranglehold (360), College Hoops 2K8 (360), Motorstorm(PS3), Naruto (360), Lair (PS3)

Want - I will check lists or PayPal is always an option, just send me a PM!

Also the local Target stores around me have a bunch of games on clearance including a bunch of PSP games, and SingStar Bundles (with game and 2 mics). If you are looking for those or something that isn't in your local store shoot me a PM and if its available around here then we can work something out!

[quote name='h2dk']$20 shipped for all 3??[/quote]

It's like $10-11 for the games if you use the coupons, the rest for shipping or whatever.

EDIT: I had the wrong games in mind. My bad. See the post below as well.

[quote name='Antic']It's like $10-11 for the games if you use the coupons, the rest for shipping or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Don't expect anyone to jeopardize their coupon usage for you.

Super cheap ass!

but if you are welling to do this for someone else, then i guess it not so bad to request it.

too much work/risk and too cheap. i guess when you say coupon use you mean to use 3 $10 dollar coupons + 1 $5 dollar off $25. that is 4 coupons in 1 transaction, no one will be silly enough to do this for you.

[quote name='Antic']It's like $10-11 for the games if you use the coupons, the rest for shipping or whatever.[/quote]

[quote name='Antic']Can anyone get me NCAA March Madness 08, NBA 2k8, and Virtua Tennis 3 for the 360 for $20 shipped?[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think NBA2k8 is clearanced yet, just NBA 08 for PS3. It's dropped to $40. Unless this is a new clearance I haven't seen yet.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I don't think NBA2k8 is clearanced yet, just NBA 08 for PS3. It's dropped to $40. Unless this is a new clearance I haven't seen yet.[/quote]

nba08 already at 14.98

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Have - Stranglehold (360), College Hoops 2K8 (360), Motorstorm(PS3), Naruto (360), Lair (PS3)

Want - I will check lists or PayPal is always an option, just send me a PM!

Also the local Target stores around me have a bunch of games on clearance including a bunch of PSP games, and SingStar Bundles (with game and 2 mics). If you are looking for those or something that isn't in your local store shoot me a PM and if its available around here then we can work something out![/quote]

pm'd

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Taking requests for tonight. Selling, or trading for Motorstorm/Oblivion GOTY.[/QUOTE]

360?

have meet the robinsons 360 sealed, will trade for almost anything. let me know

also picked up capcom classics psp, and dracula x chronicles

I have 1 copy of Xenosaga II for PS2, I paid 5$, looking for gamecube ,gba, ds or psp games in trade, will check lists, doesn't have to be from this thread if you want the game. Send me a PM.

[quote name='dinobot']Super cheap ass!

but if you are welling to do this for someone else, then i guess it not so bad to request it.

too much work/risk and too cheap. i guess when you say coupon use you mean to use 3 $10 dollar coupons + 1 $5 dollar off $25. that is 4 coupons in 1 transaction, no one will be silly enough to do this for you.[/quote]

I thought someone was mentioning those as $15 games and Virtua tennis as $10. That was my reasoning behind it.

About the risk thing, I've used +5 in one transaction and the 5 off 25 coupon as well. It was for one of each clearance game they had at mine, except an extra two of an item for my younger brothers. I'm gonna remove the post you quoted, but I'm still looking for Virtua Tennis 3 for the 360 still. As long as it's still there, there was MoH for 20 something and Simpsons I'm waiting for to drop. A NHL 2k8, and maybe more.

I'd do it if someone wants. I've had no problem getting the MK and Worms things. I remember now how much I suck at MK.

Looking for FF1 & FF2 for PSP if anyone is interested in any of the items on my list in trade or if they're interested in selling both? I'd be happy to pay $40.00 shipped for both since word is they're going for $14.98.

bread's done
Back