Target.com Gears of War 3 EPIC Edition.. $60.00 online only

Bluntman1138

CAGiversary!
LONG Time viewer of CAG forums. This is my first post :)

Target.com Clearance item. Gears of War 3 EPIC edition (with the statue)

Ordered one for myself yesterday. With taxes and shipping, came out to less than $68.00. Est delivery time tommorrow or wednesday. So real quick even with the cheap standard shipping.

ALSO: Saint Rows the Third, Platinum Edition is $50.00

CANT POST link, sorry. I can PM someone the link, or go to target.com and search the game.

If they dropped this to $40 i'd bite. Right now it's still a bit to high and this edition is pretty saturated on eBay so you aren't going to win out on the rarity factor here.

[quote name='mindcycle']If they dropped this to $40 i'd bite. Right now it's still a bit to high and this edition is pretty saturated on eBay so you aren't going to win out on the rarity factor here.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention you can get a new copy of the standard edition for like $13

[quote name='Pepsi2']good deal if tis was 2011 get a life op no 1 care about gow3 in 2013[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's Pepsi again!

[quote name='Pepsi2']good deal if tis was 2011 get a life op no 1 care about gow3 in 2013[/QUOTE]

The man. The myth. The legend! Pepsi!!

Got this when it was clearanced at toys r us for 40. I love the statue, one of my favorites (funny how from the side it looks like Marcus is taking a dump lol)

bread's done
Back