Target Dailey Deal - Lego star wars III and Gears 3 collectors editions,Vita

Decent price on the 3G Vita starter bundle since it has the $50 gift card too. Doesn't look like the view details link works, though. Nevermind, now it works.

All Target Daily Deals come with free shipping, even if you're not using a Red Card.

Thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I can't find where it tells you what the free game is. Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]
with the vita? I beleive it's a digital download of Little Deviants

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I can't find where it tells you what the free game is. Does anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I think the offer for the "free game" is expired (it was Super Stardust Delta), and it wasn't actually a free game as you had to connect and pay for 3g service for a month to get it. That whole free game thing really annoyed me.

It was the First Edition Bundle that included Little Deviants, not this bundle.

[quote name='handsomepete']Unfortunately I think the offer for the "free game" is expired (it was Super Stardust Delta), and it wasn't actually a free game as you had to connect and pay for 3g service for a month to get it. That whole free game thing really annoyed me.

It was the First Edition Bundle that included Little Deviants, not this bundle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. The better deal seems to be the Madden Bundle with $50 GC. I missed it when it was at Best Buy, so I may snag it now (even though I am only marginally interested in Madden). I wish the AC3 bundle came with a gift card, but that's not realistic.

Re: Vita Deal

No way to get this deal at a local Target?

I see my Target is only offering a $30 gift card.

Amazon's deal might be better.

Currently $279 with LBP Vita and 4GB memory card.

Last edited by a moderator:
$70 for the GOW3 epic edition is decent. I don't remember seeing it go below $60, which is what I paid for it months ago

[quote name='AgentW']$70 for the GOW3 epic edition is decent. I don't remember seeing it go below $60, which is what I paid for it months ago[/QUOTE]

It was included for a short time in a TRU B1G1. I price matched that at BB and got both that and MW3 for $60.

I'd throw $70 at the GoW3 EE. I was gonna say I can't... but I do have the redcard... :D

Probably still won't though, the lady would throw a brick at my dick.

[quote name='Sendoh']can you buy the madden now and exchange for assassin creed later?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they'll charge you $50 for the gift card.

[quote name='Zimmy']Re: Vita Deal

No way to get this deal at a local Target?

I see my Target is only offering a $30 gift card.

Amazon's deal might be better.

Currently $279 with LBP Vita and 4GB memory card.[/QUOTE]

I just called my local Target and they are only giving $25 GC in-store. I realize that a store has higher costs than a website, but when I go to the store i'm likely to buy a bunch of other stuff while i'm there, so why don't they price match their own website. Very dumb. Also, I might just go with the Amazon deal now since their shipping will be faster anyway.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Yes, but they'll charge you $50 for the gift card.[/QUOTE]

so they deduct the $50 on the vita? cause i m not trying to return the thing, just exchange the vita.

Yep, the smart thing for them to do is to reduce the price of the Vita by $50 and charge you the full price for the Gift Card to get around the shenanigans people used to do.

I know Best Buy does this.

I went ahead and bit the bullet on the Madden Vita. I was going to grab an AC3 Vita bundle next week, but I figure the $50 GC can go towards AC3 and a memory card. 5% off for Target cards is a nice plus to cover most of the tax.

I'm going to wait for AC3 bundle
vita

[quote name='markedjurist25']I'm going to wait for AC3 bundle
vita
[/QUOTE]

Me Too.

I really want a white one and plus, it comes with a 4GB mem card.
Something Sony pulled from the Madden bundle for some reason.

Here is hoping AC3 is a good game, it is looking good so far.

[quote name='Zimmy']Me Too.

I really want a white one and plus, it comes with a 4GB mem card.
Something Sony pulled from the Madden bundle for some reason.

Here is hoping AC3 is a good game, it is looking good so far.[/QUOTE]

I went with the Madden bundle because I knew I wanted more than a 4 GB card anyway. Either way, both are a good deal considering the Vita (without bonuses) standard pricing is $250.

bread's done
Back