Target Daily Deal (8/14) - Xbox 250g - $250/Udraw - $25/XBL 12mos - $45

Thanks for posting OP :)

On that note, a descriptive title really helps inform, as well as an icon for the thread too:

(Target Logo) uDraw $25, 12-Month Gold $45, Xbox 250GB Value Bundle $250 @Target.com FS
---

Just a headsup too that Daily Deals always ship free (for all), and of course you can save 5% more with your RedCard.

Just a note that the uDraw line is discontinued, so the HW and games that are out are it.

If you already have one or want to try it out, this price isn't bad (though I think Best Buy had it as a cheaper DotD once) ... and all of the games for this are $9.99 at Best Buy this week.

[quote name='litepink']Thanks for posting OP :)

On that note, a descriptive title really helps inform, as well as an icon for the thread too:

(Target Logo) uDraw $25, 12-Month Gold $45, Xbox 250GB Value Bundle $250 @Target.com FS
---

Just a headsup too that Daily Deals always ship free (for all), and of course you can save 5% more with your RedCard.[/QUOTE]It does say Target in the description. But hey, if you like looking at pretty pictures and such, then I completely understand.

Yeah.... was my first post and after I posted it and was looking at it thats when I realized all the things I missed out on. LOL It will be better next time. Thanks :)

[quote name='season187']Yeah.... was my first post and after I posted it and was looking at it thats when I realized all the things I missed out on. LOL It will be better next time. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

You know, if you hit edit then hit advanced, you can edit the title..

[quote name='Scorch']You know, if you hit edit then hit advanced, you can edit the title..[/QUOTE]

Well, deal is over, but I changed it so I know how to do it. Never knew you could edit the title. Thanks for the tip

bread's done
Back