Target Double Pack - 2 seasons $20 (Currently $15)

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
Target has 2 seasons of select shows in a bundle at a set price of $20.

The only ones I can remember were American Dad, King of the Hill and Reba.

I'll update this post with other titles once I get ahold of them.

Going out on a limb to say only S1/S2 double sets are featured if not just S1 of 2 different shows.

If not $20, price set.

Addams Family
Angel - $30
American Dad
Buffy/Angel - $27 reg/$20 sale (currently)
Dark Angel/Dark Shadows
Green Aces - $15
Lost in Space
King of the Hill
NYPD Blue
MASH
Remington Steele
That 70s Show
The Pretender
The Outer Limits

Possible $5 off coupon on fox box sets, which according to Strell were seen at $15 a piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Dad and King of the Hill were the best of the bunch. They also had two packs for $29.99, but nothing really outstanding.

I saw them yesterday too some other ones I rememeber are first two seasons of NYPD BLUE, The Addams Family, The Outer Limits, Lost in Space, That 70s Show, one with the first season of Dark Angel bundled with Dark Shadows. Also saw the King of the hills and American Dads. There were a few I more I cant remember.

I remember seeing The Pretender, MAsh, and Buffy/Angel set

know if they have these online? Need to get volume 3 and 4 of The Pretender for mom but the bundle was only for the first 2 seasons

Thanks for the info, smashingradioheads and DaftPunkFan37.

I have no info if they can be ordered online, searched and got nothing.

i picked up, american dad and nypd blue ... last I checked Nypd blue and american dad was still like 25.00 a set ... so 2 seasons for 20.00 pretty freakin awesome..

Just came back from Target (had to get some candy and a pink Domokun) and saw that most of these are $14.99 right now (I want to say Buffy as well, for the record).

Also - and this is totally random - as I checked out, my receipt had a coupon for $5 off "any Fox Home DVD gift set." I imagine this can at least be used on King of the Hill, which is just incredible.

Another one I noticed not listed yet is Remington Steele.

Love american dad, thinking about picking up.
iy.gif

iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='Foo228']$15?[/quote]

If that's referring to my post then yes, for $15. I forgot to mention it, sorry.

I just noticed that I didn't get a $5 coupon. :cry:

[quote name='VaultDweller13']If that's referring to my post then yes, for $15. I forgot to mention it, sorry.

I just noticed that I didn't get a $5 coupon. :cry:[/quote]

That's awesome. Not that you didn't get a coupon, rather it's seemingly $15 universal. ;)

I would jump on this because of MASH, but I have the medicine and Martini Collection. Best show ever made. Highly recommnened

i might grab american dad before the week is up

was going to get outer limits but the shows that are on the first 2 seasons were not that great

though i might grab them if they restock them (they only had 1 left and it was ripped open)

My store had one not on your list! In Living Color... two seasons, I think 1 and 2...
Awesome comedy show from the 90s.

For any fans of Angel, they had two different two packs yesterday--one with Season 1 & 2 and one with Season 3 & 4. Can't remember if they were 15 or 20. I think they were 20.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']For any fans of Angel, they had two different two packs yesterday--one with Season 1 & 2 and one with Season 3 & 4. Can't remember if they were 15 or 20. I think they were 20.[/QUOTE]

Both the Angel and Buffy 2 packs are 20 at mine. They're normally 26. Haven't seen the season 3 and 4 packs though, will have to check for them.

It's not part of this sale but I noticed they carry a bundle pack of Battlestar Galactica season 2 and 2.5 and also a bundle of Heroes season 1 and 2 for $40 now.

bread's done
Back