Target Exclusive: Oregon Trail Handheld - $25 Retail

Where are these located in the store? With video game stuff or toys or something?
I saw it in the board game/puzzle/card game section of my local store today. It was located right next to the Target exclusive Oregon Trail card game. They had a ton in stock - over 12 - so I decided to hold off to see if I can get it on sale or Cartwheel discount.

I saw it in the board game/puzzle/card game section of my local store today. It was located right next to the Target exclusive Oregon Trail card game. They had a ton in stock - over 12 - so I decided to hold off to see if I can get it on sale or Cartwheel discount.
Thanks. I figured I would just punch in the dpci # on the scanner and it would show the aisle it's in, but figured I should ask anyway. Glad I did ask, as I went today and the scanner came up with N/A for aisle number. However, I looked in the section you mentioned and sure enough there were a couple on the shelf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this sale is available in-store or not, but on the website there's a "Buy 1 get 1 50% off select toys dolls & games" and it includes Oregon Trail.

bread's done
Back