Target Labo Sets B&M $20.xx each

Oisterboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Apparently cross country, not always showing up as in stock nor for the price mentioned. Pretty much anyone able to get to Target with stock has reported getting them... See SD thread if you need proof.

Unfortunately no Target within an hour drive for me and I don't feel like fighting flippers when they open. If anyone snags some extras for a helpful OP please pm me ;)

Used a raincheck today to get the Robot Labo for $17.99. The electronics guy was pissed and said I shouldn't have been given a raincheck for it. Said he didn't think rainchecks were done anymore.
Translation: "WAAAH, only I should get cheap Nintendo stuff".

As the other poster said, this was none of his business. Sorry you had to deal with this, but I'm glad you got the Labo!

Translation: "WAAAH, only I should get cheap Nintendo stuff".

As the other poster said, this was none of his business. Sorry you had to deal with this, but I'm glad you got the Labo!
Yeah, I imagined he was butthurt that he didn't get the deal himself. That's how it came across to me, at least.

I still have a raincheck for the Variety kit, if I can find it. I wanted that one most, but I haven't seen it yet. My raincheck expires early May, I think, so I don't have much time left.

Yeah, I imagined he was butthurt that he didn't get the deal himself. That's how it came across to me, at least.

I still have a raincheck for the Variety kit, if I can find it. I wanted that one most, but I haven't seen it yet. My raincheck expires early May, I think, so I don't have much time left.
Just moved up to Charlotte from Wilmington, for work. So, hello fellow resident!

Yeah, I regret not buying a Switch last BF. Guess I'll just have to wait for this year's BF because I'm not paying more than $180.
I can see this is you're waiting to see what's coming but if it's just you're not willing to buy it and there is no new versions, I would suggest reconsidering. The Switch is worth every bit of the $300 I paid at launch and then some. I would argue for the value I've gotten way more of my money's work out of it than my Xbox One or PS4. So many things to play and if you havent owned one before saying the portable mode will change the way you appreciate games is an understatement.

If it's just the age or value of the system that you're concerned about you will get everything out of it you want and then some

Last edited by a moderator:
I did I price check on the vehicle kit with a shelf price of $69.99 and it showed $69.99

Am I missing something? Does it ring up lower than one of those price checkers?

bread's done
Back