Target MLB the show 2012 VITA price cut to 19.99

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
they said last night it should be at all targets

this might be a sign of all of those walmart games (the 2 for 40 TOPIC) falling to 19.99 soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Ug, I just bought it off amazon warehouse deals for 19. If the online pass isn't present I may have to return it and buy it from target.

The Show is on both Vita and PS3 (you can even do start a game on the PS3 and finish it on your Vita).

Looks like it's a store thing only, prices are still $30/40 online.

forgot to put VITA also online prices are really messed up there are alot of rotuers showing up higher online then instore for some reason

[quote name='TheSingingBard']The Show is on both Vita and PS3 (you can even do start a game on the PS3 and finish it on your Vita).

Looks like it's a store thing only, prices are still $30/40 online.[/QUOTE]
Oh ok. I'm out of the vita loop so didn't know there was a version for it.

Is it just me, or was the pitching mechanics in the Vita version a bit "off?" My pitch accuracy was all over the place... even with points spent in the pitch accuracy (or whatever it's called) fields.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Is it just me, or was the pitching mechanics in the Vita version a bit "off?" My pitch accuracy was all over the place... even with points spent in the pitch accuracy (or whatever it's called) fields.[/QUOTE]

yea i had mine all the way up to 100 after a few seasons and was still tossing balls all over the place

Thanks op.
gdfgbs

bread's done
Back