Target - Ni No Kuni $39.99 YMMV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaoPi']That's the annoying thing about buying the last copy of the games at Target. The magnetic device leaves an dent in the bottom of the covert art. Happened to me multiple times in the past![/QUOTE]

Exactly. The first 2 Target I went to were sold out except the copy in the display case, where I can see the bottom of the back of the case was dented by the security system. No way I'm taking that copy.

[quote name='CaoPi']That's the annoying thing about buying the last copy of the games at Target. The magnetic device leaves an dent in the bottom of the covert art. Happened to me multiple times in the past![/QUOTE]

It can also happen to the non-display copies as well. When they move games around, they sometimes will take another copy and use that as the display, so multiple copies may have damaged cases. So I always check the back.

I feel like we gotta buy games like this to show support so they keep making DOPENESS like this..

Also it feels like its a game that I can play around my lil seedz and NOT trip about what they seeing or hearing...

couldn't afford it at $60.... but shoooot, COPPED IT @$40!!!!

oNe

[quote name='Sean Price']I feel like we gotta buy games like this to show support so they keep making DOPENESS like this..

Also it feels like its a game that I can play around my lil seedz and NOT trip about what they seeing or hearing...

oNe[/QUOTE]

Wtf did you just say? Lol

[quote name='Sean Price']I feel like we gotta buy games like this to show support so they keep making DOPENESS like this..

oNe[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sean Price']I'm saying tho... SUPPORT dope/cool games!!

is all

oNe[/QUOTE]

You're making us brothas look bad :cry:

oNe[/QUOTE]

You bought the wrong game. Here, this is the one you were looking for-

Def_Jam_Vendetta_-_Front_Cover_-_NTSC_-_Gamecube.jpg

[quote name='Jack_Frost']You're making us brothas look bad :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nintendonly']You bought the wrong game. Here, this is the one you were looking for-

[/QUOTE]

Nevermind :roll:

[quote name='Nintendonly']You bought the wrong game. Here, this is the one you were looking for-

[/QUOTE]
serious question, is that a real game? or photoshopped

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I think I've actually lost hope in the American Education system[/QUOTE]

WHY?

cuz it breeds CLOSEMINDEDNESS?

i.e. THIS forum...

i.e. you and your people? WINK, WINK!!

just by the cover that Def Jam joint look CORNY.. but uh I hear great things about this Blood in the Sand (or is it Water), the Fifty joint...

holla

oNe

d@mmit, I got sidetracked with all the petty talk..

back to business..

I already copped,.. I mean sorry, BOUGHT (thts for my WONDER BREADS in here) the game..

now wassup with this book I keep hearing about..

The play guide..

what makes that a worthwhile purchase ??

its $25!! that ain't no Joke..

I'm trying to justify the purchase.. AnYONE?

oNe

[/QUOTE]

By The Way SheNintendonly,

Here is the pic of the game you were bidding on, congratz, YOU WERE THE HIGHEST BIDDEr!!

Custer_s_Revenge_320.jpg

guess you can now live out your fantasy huh boy?

again, CONGRATZ

[quote name='gundie']Exactly. The first 2 Target I went to were sold out except the copy in the display case, where I can see the bottom of the back of the case was dented by the security system. No way I'm taking that copy.[/QUOTE]

So that's why. I didn't know the last copy had that. I learned something :) Next time I'll check that especially if it's the last copy.

[quote name='Sean Price']WHY?

cuz it breeds CLOSEMINDEDNESS?

i.e. THIS forum...[/QUOTE]

I admit I've never heard kids called "lil seedz" before, but I appreciate the sentiment, and it's cool you bought the game. I would if I had a PS3.

Studio Ghibli movies are great for kids and parents to watch together.

[quote name='aeonus']I admit I've never heard kids called "lil seedz" before, but I appreciate the sentiment, and it's cool you bought the game. I would if I had a PS3.

Studio Ghibli movies are great for kids and parents to watch together.[/QUOTE]

no worries my man, WIFEY was..err I mean, my wife was the same way, now she don't bat an eyelash when I say it... hehe!

But I'm saying, I don't really play on the ps3 all that much but today i was checking out the Last Of Us trailers and my unbeknownst to me(I stepped away on a diaper change run) my lil seed.. I mean my lil shorty was TRANSFIXED to the screen, eyes glued and NOT batting an eyelash.. I was like d@m, I do NOT want her watching this ish.. Its a bit much you know?

N yeah I am ALL down with Studio Ghibli, got wifey hooked on it to.. and yo she didn't even trip when we went to Japan(the 2nd time) and I was like, "we have to check out the Ghibli place) course it was during its initial inception and we got lost in all the myriad details thus sADly we did not make it.. but thats my word, we hitting it up for sure when we go back there!!

but I digress... this being a "ghibli" game I feel like I can safely play it around my lil seedz and NOT feel guilty and hey maybe we can BOND around it, ya dig? ha, WIFEY TOO!!

oNe

p.s. I jus call em my lil seedz cuz I feel i "planted" them and its up to me to help them grow.. thats pretty much it.. give em that daily water and nourishment(i.e. just love them and be there for them!!)

p.s. My Neighbor Totoro is the SHIZNIT!!!!!!

[quote name='Brother Daz']It was $60 today when I was there[/QUOTE]

did you actually have an employee check it? There were never any 39.99 signs up anywhere far as I know.

[quote name='taylort3']did you actually have an employee check it? There were never any 39.99 signs up anywhere far as I know.[/QUOTE]
Oh I didn't know that. No I just noticed the tag price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back