Target offers wake up calls for Black Friday

[quote name='Lootr2Core']
I signed my friend up for the Darth Vadar Call (you have to register online and than call from the number that will receive the wake up call to verify)[/quote]

Oh damn. I was about to fill one out for all of my friends :twisted:

lol ohh my g i wanna b like dude can i use ur phone real quick 2 everyone i know when im at their place and give like fucking barney wake up calls 2 everyone lolololol

the beauty of the do not call list---I haven't received a phone call for months now.

I don't think would fit in the 'loophole' of having a previous customer relationship though.

[quote name='Lootr2Core']the beauty of the do not call list---I haven't received a phone call for months now.

I don't think would fit in the 'loophole' of having a previous customer relationship though.[/quote]

Who knows. Was there a 10 page terms of service or anythuing?

What I find to be easier is to sleep late on Wednesday and then wake up really early Thanksgiving morning...then whenever you are finished with dinner, go to sleep, which should be easy because you would be so sleepy by then. Wake up at whatever early time you want (4am for me) and you are good to go.

Did this last year and worked really well.

Wanted: New Talent Agent
Qualifications: Must not agree to ridiculous store promotions.

Please respond to Ice T, Cheech Marin, or Heidi Klum.

bread's done
Back