Target (PC) - Left 4 Dead ($30), Mercs 2 ($10), and more.

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Just got back from Target and noticed a bunch of PC games had been cut in price. Tried searching for any evidence of these price cuts, but could not find them here. I'm sorry if these prices are already known, but it is news to me.

Left 4 Dead (PC) - $30 Link
Mercenaries 2 (PC) - $10
Far Cry 2 (PC) - $30
Tomb Raider: Underworld (PC) - $30

Many other PC games were price cut as well, including many SIMS 2 titles.

All deals are only available in stores.

Edit:
I didn't add this to the Target clearance thread because I figured a lot of people would miss the post. These are also not clearance either, only a price drop.

Thanks for the heads up. May finally pick up Left for dead now. I couldn't justify $49.99 for a multiplayer online game.

Damn you Target.

Left4Dead at $30 is tempting, but I know I won't give it enough face time just like I do every multiplayer PC shooter I buy. They just go right back "on the shelf" so to speak as I go back to my MMOs.

Thanks for the tip. Picked up Left 4 Dead at my local target for 29.99. All the other games you mentioned were marked down as well. Most Sims expansions were 14.99.

I picked it up for $50 a couple months ago and have played it more than any other game except Skate 2. granted, I do wish there were more maps, but I still have fun on the same 4 after a couple months so I think I got my money's worth. also, the update hits on the 21st I think, with 2 more versus maps (converted from 2 of the co-op maps) plus the new Survival game mode. I'd jump on it for $30 if you have any interest in playing it.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']
Edit:
I didn't add this to the Target clearance thread because I figured a lot of people would miss the post. These are also not clearance either, only a price drop.[/quote]

You know, I really like it when people post the really good deals on the board, even if it technically should go in the respective store topic. I always miss them when they're post number 501 in a topic with 35 different pages... So, thanks.

[quote name='Dijital']Doh! and I just bought this off someone from ebay via paypal without an official auction :( I hope they don't hose me.[/quote]

If they registered Left 4 Dead under their Steam account already then yeah, you're hosed. You do know how Steam works, right?

[quote name='lowenbotten']If they registered Left 4 Dead under their Steam account already then yeah, you're hosed. You do know how Steam works, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes I know how it works - but the seller has assured me it's a sealed copy so I should be ok! (Crosses fingers!)

bread's done
Back