Target Pre-Order Deals (Punch-Out, GhostBusters, etc)

This is genius. For the sacrifice of four dollars, Target assures that they bring your ass back into their store to buy more stuff. And if you don't come back in, they keep your money.

It's called a bounce back, and it ultimately works in the favor of the store. Kohl's runs a similar promotion every now and then where they give you ten dollars in "Kohl's Cash" for every fifty dollars you spend. Too bad the only games they sell are crap Wii and PS2 titles for impulse purchases.

target has groceries and other necessities, usually for less than the grocery store. what's so bad about going back to target to pick up some stuff you need anyway?

they give these out pretty often, in fact i just picked up 6 boxes of pepsi products last week and got a $5 gift card.

If the $1 fee for the card is non refundable then I'd rather buy somewhere else. However if the $1 goes towards purchasing the game I see nothing wrong with a bonus $5 card.

[quote name='newlu']$5 is not even enough to cover taxes.[/quote]
It's still better than buying it from another store and not getting anything.

but anyways Target is a great store I go there for everything because of their cheap prices. but in the end it was a great move by Target.

bread's done
Back