Target: PS3 Dual Pack: Yakuza: Dead Souls & Binary Domain $29.99 (YMMV)

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Saw this posted on a forum so I don't know how true this is but I figured I would post it incase people were interested. Apparently Target has a PS3 Dual Pack of Yakuza: Dead Souls & Binary Domain for $29.99.

These two games are great especially for $30.00 for both of them and I'd recommend picking them up if you don't have them already.

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='redwolf']Thanks OP, picked this up while I was at Target for some household stuff tonight. Didn't have any demo games out, just a sticker with the title and the $29.99 price, couldn't really see the games behind the plastic. Hilariously, Binary Domain was by itself, two rows below, still for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Same here, thanks OP!

[quote name='handsomepete']If anyone is having trouble finding this, I found it in the plastic prisons with all the other games behind what looked like a regular copy of yakuza dead souls.[/QUOTE]

This. Check behind the regular PS3 section. I finally found a copy behind a blank PS3 section at the edge of the PS3 games. I was originally looking on the bottom shelves for the side by side bundles. This is two games stacked on top of eachother with a special binding on it, so look for it there guys

^_^x kD

[quote name='Kenshindono']This. Check behind the regular PS3 section. I finally found a copy behind a blank PS3 section at the edge of the PS3 games. I was originally looking on the bottom shelves for the side by side bundles. This is two games stacked on top of eachother with a special binding on it, so look for it there guys

^_^x kD[/QUOTE]

Same at my target. The games where on the top shelf of the ps3 section and behind an empty case. I guess they do not have a dummy face plate they can use to tag the ps3 games.

Same here at my Target as well. Found three copies on the top shelf behind an empty case. Picked up a copy for myself. Thanks OP!

Looked for this at my local Target today, and they said they never got it. They did have the same crappy Wii 2-packs that they've had for a while. I ordered both games from Newegg yesterday, so I suppose it's a moot point.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Seems kind of like a weird combination. I have been waiting for Binary Domain (new or used) to hit $10 forever. That game has held it's value longer than many games for whatever reason (I know it's not due to popularity).[/QUOTE]

Not weird at all, same development team and publisher. There's even DLC to play as Yakuza characters in Binary Domain.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Not weird at all, same development team and publisher. There's even DLC to play as Yakuza characters in Binary Domain.[/QUOTE]

Is this DLC even available in the U.S. version yet? Might have to check the PS store later. Instant buy if so!

[quote name='Buuhan1']Not weird at all, same development team and publisher. There's even DLC to play as Yakuza characters in Binary Domain.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, there's zero DLC for Binary Domain on the U.S. PSN store.
And the only DLC for Yakuza is some lame t-shirt...it's free though.

Thanks OP! And thanks for the comments that the games were locked in the shelf. Picked this up last weekend.

Haven't started BD yet, but I'm really enjoying Yakuza: Dead Souls so far. I learned quick that you don't need to clear out the zombies in each area before you move on. The ventilation systems are chock full of them...=)

bread's done
Back