Target registry/ wish list coupon questions

KITTYCATALERT

CAGiversary!
Can I use these codes to purchase an Xbox 1 1 TB holiday bundle along with a new tv ? 

I know the wish list doesn't work on consoles or should I make 2 seperate tegistry accounts and purchase the items seperartly ? 

I trued ysing sing the tegistry code on an Xbox 1 but it didn't work . Did I do something wrong ?

The registry code you use has to have the specific item you want listed on the registry. The registry ccode everyone used for the Uncharted PS4 bundle had that bundle listed on the registry. Also keep in mind that some employees won't accept the code on electronics. It may help if you buy an additional item that is also listed on the registry (a toy or something) to mask what you really want. This may or may not work. I've only tried the registry code I got off Slickdeals with the PS4 bundle and it worked fine for me, no questions asked by the employee. You are also supposed to present the printed registry to the employee when you use it. Try filling it up with baby/wedding stuff until the printout lists the Xbox last and you can cutoff the printed lists until it doesn't show.

Just some ideas.

I put the Xbox one on my registry and left it i overnight . I got my code to use it to buy everything in my registry but that didn't work 

bread's done
Back