Target Showing Dead Space for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, keep in mind that Target stores are closed on Thanksgiving... So they're probably just putting up the in-store deals now because nobody can walk into a Target store today and complain about how the in-store prices don't match what's online.

Because we're not getting Left 4 Dead nor Fable 2 nor Mass Effect, and we got Bioshock late and at full price. C'mon, let us at least have a price cut on Dead Space =)

I'm tempted to get in on this, but I have both systems so I'm wondering which one is Dead Space better on? Exactly the same or is one better than the other because of downloadable content or whatever? If everything's the same, I'll just go PS3 for $30, but would really appreciate your advice before buying...

[quote name='RobnessMonster']I'm tempted to get in on this, but I have both systems so I'm wondering which one is Dead Space better on? Exactly the same or is one better than the other because of downloadable content or whatever? If everything's the same, I'll just go PS3 for $30, but would really appreciate your advice before buying...[/QUOTE]

IGN says they're identical...

http://insider.ign.com/articles/918/918625p1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back