Target - Smash Bros. 3DS, Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire $24.99 each

Sgt Barone

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
\r\n Please certify that you are old enough to buy this item. You must be age 17 or older.\r\n \r\n

for smash bro really...

\r\n Please certify that you are old enough to buy this item. You must be age 17 or older.\r\n \r\n

for smash bro really...
tumblr_o2d7i0VEIO1taak4co1_1280.jpg

It even shows the same confirmation screen with Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer. Let me say that again. Only more slowly. Animal Crossing. Happy Home Designer. Let that sink in for a moment. You can go to GameStop and buy Call of Duty for a 7 year old kid without any question. But you have to confirm your of a mature age before you can order Animal Crossing and or Pokemon from Target. Again. Let that sink in for a minute. Someone said it's because you have to be at least 17 to order online. That's not what they said when my friend called about it.

Call of Duty. Rated M for Mature. No questions asked.

Pokemon. Rated E for Everyone. Please confirm your at least 17 or older.

This is an even better deal with the buy one get one 50% off deal going on in stores this week.
There's no bundle sale on these games at target this week. Maybe you're thinking of last week's b2 g1 on pokemon games? Or the sale that excludes Nintendo games?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back