Toy Story Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack >> $24.99 Blu Ray

Fantastic Mr. Fox >>>> $17.99 DVD
Fantastic Mr. Fox >>>> $24.99 Blu Ray

Blind Side >>>> $15.99 DVD
Blind Side >>>> $22.99 Blu Ray

Mad Men >>>> $32.99 DVD or Blu-ray

Credit goes to SAP12690 from Blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thesis88']The site isn't allowing me to print the $10 coupon for Toy Story 1. Can anybody scan it for me?[/QUOTE]

Oh.. that sucks... thing is that each coupon has a unique barcode... so scanning it will not work if the original barcode is scanned. Best thing is to try printing it from another IP address || using a different computer. Good Luck!

[quote name='javeryh']Is anyone finding blu-ray cases? The ones I picked up were in standard DVD cases but I didn't know there were two different versions so I have to go back tonight and do an exchange (where knowing my luck they will be sold out of the blu-ray case versions).[/QUOTE]

same here, some of them just didn't receive a box with bd cases. but like the unicorn, they do exist. i saw a TS1 in bd case, but no TS2.

I also went in this morning not knowing there was different versions between Blu-Ray and DVD cases. The only ones I saw on the shelf were DVD cases, so I just bought those with the two coupons, $15.98 total. I got home and read about these differences in cases. I then just got back from a different Target, and they had both cases there. I brought my receipt and DVD versions back, got the BD versions from the shelf and went to CS. Told the lady I wanted to exchange cause I bought the wrong one. She then did her thing, and somehow I got $10.81 back to my credit card (I have no idea why, I was just expecting a straight exchange.) So, I guess I got lucky and got both of them for a combined price of $5.60. I guess you can't beat that.

has anyone without the free ticket sticker for TS3 gotten a ticket inside? if not, heads up for other CAGs to make sure you get the ones clearly labeled with a free ticket. i exchanged mine when i saw mine didn't.

[quote name='exRounder']has anyone without the free ticket sticker for TS3 gotten a ticket inside? if not, heads up for other CAGs to make sure you get the ones clearly labeled with a free ticket. i exchanged mine when i saw mine didn't.[/QUOTE]

the ticket is not an actual ticket. You use the disney rewards point code to redeem the ticket on the disney rewards website

[quote name='xxjonoxx']I also went in this morning not knowing there was different versions between Blu-Ray and DVD cases. The only ones I saw on the shelf were DVD cases, so I just bought those with the two coupons, $15.98 total. I got home and read about these differences in cases. I then just got back from a different Target, and they had both cases there. I brought my receipt and DVD versions back, got the BD versions from the shelf and went to CS. Told the lady I wanted to exchange cause I bought the wrong one. She then did her thing, and somehow I got $10.81 back to my credit card (I have no idea why, I was just expecting a straight exchange.) So, I guess I got lucky and got both of them for a combined price of $5.60. I guess you can't beat that.[/QUOTE]

Target pays out coupon values in cash, credit, etc. The extra you got back was due to the coupon in your original transaction being refunded as cash/credit.

There appears to be an odd shortage of the Toy Story 2 combo in a Blu-ray case. Two of the Targets near me claimed that they did not receive any at all. I eventually found it at a third store that said they only received 10 copies of TS2 but got 50 copies of TS1.

I went to the Target on Biscayne Bldv(FL). I managed to pick up TS and TS2 in the BR case with no problem. For some reason, I felt the urge to make sure I was getting the right one. They both had the TS3 stickers on them and yeah, that's packaged with all the movies. I just redeemed my tickets now.

TS1 looks fantastic and the special features are great so far. Haven't given TS2 a spin yet.

I'm sure there's some market research out there that said to Disney that people preferred to buy the DVD-case version of their combo movies (at least at Target & TRU stores, based on my experiences today).

At least that's my rationale for why it's so damned hard to find these things.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']I went to the Target on Biscayne Bldv(FL). I managed to pick up TS and TS2 in the BR case with no problem. For some reason, I felt the urge to make sure I was getting the right one. They both had the TS3 stickers on them and yeah, that's packaged with all the movies. I just redeemed my tickets now.

TS1 looks fantastic and the special features are great so far. Haven't given TS2 a spin yet.[/QUOTE]
Do the tickets have a expiration date on them?

Sounds like returned, since people bought from BB or TRU & Target at the same time then return those non-DVD game to Target and received full refund. Make sure that DVD Game is on the front cases not the outside of slipcover.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Sounds like returned, since people bought from BB or TRU & Target at the same time then return those non-DVD game to Target and received full refund. Make sure that DVD Game is on the front cases not the outside of slipcover.[/QUOTE]

I pretty sure the Target version had UPC stickers over the regular UPC and I positive both had stickers.

I doubt it was a BB/TRU returned item because I had them put on hold yesterday at 8:30AM.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Because in the ad it says 16.99 each when buying both at TRU. Target rang up TS and changed it do 16.99. Then rang up TS2 and change it to 16.99. Once TS2 was scanned the Target computers auto deduct $10.00 for their promotion. Then they scanned both $10 manufacturer coupons for TS and TS2.

The brought the total to $6.20 with tax.[/QUOTE]
Got mine yesterday for $3.98 total since no sale tax here :bouncy:

Some SD dude got both for $0.00 + tax only with no price match involved. How the dude managed to get the cashier to override two $5 MFG coupons and two $3 target coupons (on top of the two $10 MFG coupons which scanned without problem) is beyond me.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I pretty sure the Target version had UPC stickers over the regular UPC and I positive both had stickers.

I doubt it was a BB/TRU returned item because I had them put on hold yesterday at 8:30AM.[/QUOTE]
Well even the stickers were there then Target would take BB/TRU returned item.

Found a copy of Toy Story 2 in the Target in Williamsville, NY - last copy too. Like all the other stores plenty of Toy Story 1 but this was the first copy I found of Toy Story 2.

Used the $5 off coupons for each movie no problem - didnt use any other coupons.

My Target had ALOT of Toy Stories 1 and 2. Didn't have the TRU ad to price-match, but went away with both at the final cost of $19.17. I saved $44 says the receipt.

Psych S1 and 2 were on sale for $27.

I was only able to use the $10 coupons (it wouldn't take the $5 after the $10), but heck, that was good enough for me.

bread's done
Back