Target Weekly Ad: 1/24/10 - 1/30/10

csabatini

CAGiversary!
Thanks to D_head @ blu-ray.com.

New Releases
This is it (With exclusive Blu-Ray/Dvd combo) - $24.99. Also get a $5 gift card if you buy the soundtrack as well which is $12.99.
Saw VI - $22.99
Whip It - $24.99
Surrogates - $24.99

$19.99
Wolverine
Night At The Museum 2
Up
Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
The Hangover
Terminator Salvation
Angels & Demons
Public Enemies

$10
A Time To Kill
The Pelican Brief
Reservoir Dogs

Hopefully they'll have some more $10 blu rays that aren't in the ad...I haven't been buying many blu rays since the New Year's with all the quality sales drying up.

[quote name='shrike4242']Use this manufacturer's coupon for $10 off Surrogates, so you'd get it for $14.99:

Good until 01/31/10.[/QUOTE]

cool, guess I don't have to wait for an actual sale then

[quote name='karkyco']Hopefully they'll have some more $10 blu rays that aren't in the ad...I haven't been buying many blu rays since the New Year's with all the quality sales drying up.[/QUOTE]
The ad states that there are additional titles. This is a part of the "The Great Save Event" promotion Target has been running, so I suspect some of the $12 Blu Rays that are in that promotional section will also be on sale for $10.

I was at a Target this morning and they still have the $10 Blu-Ray section in the area between Bulk-sized home stuff and Valentine's Day stuff that they've had for at least two weeks now.

bread's done
Back