Target Weekly Ad 12/4 - 12/10

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
All credit to the fine folks over at Blu-ray.com. As always, new releases will be available in-store on Tuesday 12/6 unless otherwise noted.

NEW RELEASES IN STORE 12/6

The Help - save $5 on combos with coupon from thehelpcoupon.com
DVD - $16.99
BLU (2-disc Blu/DVD combo) - $19.99
COMBO (3-disc Blu/DVD/digital) - $27.99

Save $7 when you buy The Help book and movie together.

The Hangover Part II
DVD - $14.99
BLU - $17.99
DVD/BLU/DIGITAL - $19.99

Mr. Popper's Penguins - includes plush penguin & bonus short
DVD - $16.99
DVD/BLU/DIGITAL - $24.99

Cowboys & Aliens - Extended Edition
DVD - $16.99
DVD/BLU/DIGITAL - $19.99

The Simpsons Season 14 - LE Kang/Kodos Box
DVD - $29.99
BLU - $36.99

Big Love Season 5 DVD - $39.99
Big Love Complete Series (S1-5) - $119.99
The Debt - $16.99 DVD/$22.99 BLU
--

Recently Released
$16.99 DVD/$22.99 BLU
The Smurfs
Friends With Benefits
Conan

TV on DVD Sale - Titles Shown & Others

Eastbound & Down S2 $16.99
House S7 $29.99
Dexter S5 $29.99
Sons Of Anarchy S3 $29.99
True Blood S3 $34.99
The Office S7 $34.99
Damages S1/2 Combo $16.99
Tales From The Crypt S1/2 Combo $16.99
How I Met Your Mother S1/2 Combo $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY a new season of the Simpsons comes out!

Probably pick up Hangover 2 and Aliens vs Cowboys as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Penguin1084']happy to see the target.com "exclusive" steelbook stayed exclusive :)[/QUOTE]

of what?

[quote name='mr_bungle']How was CvA?[/QUOTE]
Terrible. They tried to do a totally serious and gritty western, sci-fi, action film. It ended up being pretty boring.

[quote name='Keen314']Terrible. They tried to do a totally serious and gritty western, sci-fi, action film. It ended up being pretty boring.[/QUOTE]

I liked it... ''' it is what is is''' - if you like sci-fi, shooters, Han Solo, action, something for the whole family this should do the trick.

[quote name='mr_bungle']How was CvA?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't just that it was bad (it was). It was boring, and that is the greatest sin a movie featuring cowboys fighting aliens can commit.

If they had played it a little more for laughs (like I imagine they would have done had Robert Downey Jr. stayed on as the lead and like I know Jon Favreau is capable of) instead of being so direly serious it might have been passable. As it is, it flopped and for good reason.

Depending on the price of the book, I might pick up The Help + the book for my wife for Christmas. I wonder if the coupon will work in conjunction with the book deal?

I don't have a printer with me, but would the $5 off coupon work with the Blu/DVD only combo pack? 15 bucks for that would be awesome.

[quote name='vujacicfan']I don't have a printer with me, but would the $5 off coupon work with the Blu/DVD only combo pack? 15 bucks for that would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

yes it does

Can anyone tell me how Target is for honoring manufacturer coupons after I already bought something? Purchased a Bluray on Black Friday to find that there's a $3 coupon on Coupons.com so can I bring my receipt with the coupon to customer service?

bread's done
Back