Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Wii/PS3/XBox360/3DS) 59.99
Single Character pack 8.99
Adventure Case 24.99

4GB XBox 360 Gaming System 179.99
Kinect Sensor 129.99

Ear Force x12 wired headset 54.99
Xbox Live Gold 3 month membership 24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, if Target still has some games at their "Temporary Price Drop" prices next week, this deal might not be too bad!

I've seen Deus Ex and Infamous 2 for $19.99 each recently so ~$30 for both wouldn't be too bad. :)

Xbox Live Gold 3 month membership 24.99

Wait what? When did it go up to $25? I haven't had a 360 in a while, but I remember it being $20.

[quote name='jr1016']Remember the last time Target had a B1G1 50% off guys ;)[/QUOTE]
I was just about to say that. . .

[quote name='thefinal87']Xbox Live Gold 3 month membership 24.99

Wait what? When did it go up to $25? I haven't had a 360 in a while, but I remember it being $20.[/QUOTE]

Lmao!!! Shouldn't talk about something you know nothing about.

[quote name='jr1016']Remember the last time Target had a B1G1 50% off guys ;)[/QUOTE]

Iirc that glitch lasted for only half a day (Sunday).

[quote name='Scorch']It's not really a deal when things are jacked back up to full price.

Target's been failing miserably lately.[/QUOTE]

ha! you noticed that too... :applause:

[quote name='ldsdrive']What happened?[/QUOTE]
I think there talking about buy 2 get 1 free where it was buy 1 get 1 free.

Pretty poor!!
nnnnnnnnooooooo

Target's in store stock always seems to suck around my area, but if I can score a copy of the DMC collection and the Jak collection I may go for it. The MSRP on the two of those has not budged since their release.

Don't think I be doing this deal. I wanted these deals for some Vita games but Target doesn't look like it has the games I want.

Online is the only way I can get games easily. I don't mind the wait.

Online they only have one game I want. One seem online only and is out of stock, and the one I want they look like they don't sell.

dmc collection is 30 at gamestop right now

[quote name='JoshTX']Target's in store stock always seems to suck around my area, but if I can score a copy of the DMC collection and the Jak collection I may go for it. The MSRP on the two of those has not budged since their release.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j.t']I think there talking about buy 2 get 1 free where it was buy 1 get 1 free.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but they screwed up and you never know what might happen this time. Different sale but there's always potential.

i like to pretend to have seizures in the middle of Target...there really cool about it.They see if im ok,then they will give me a soda and usually a hot dog... Im gonna test my luck this Sunday and see if I can get a game this time

I know this is question is regarding best buy, but any chance I can match that 4gb xbox at best buy? I have about $50 in credit and wouldnt mind getting a new 360. I regret selling mine.

[quote name='dapunisure']I know this is question is regarding best buy, but any chance I can match that 4gb xbox at best buy? I have about $50 in credit and wouldnt mind getting a new 360. I regret selling mine.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to as long as Target is within 25 miles of BBY.

So I'm guessing the 19.99 Infamous 2 deal won't be included in this? I did notice that the expiration for that price was 7/28.

[quote name='slidecage']pretty sure the

149.99 Is the new 3DS PRICE when the XL hits at 199...

DSI 99
DSI xl 129
3ds 149
3ds XL 199[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm thinking about biting on the $149 since I already own seven 3DS games and no 3DS, but something tells me that I can do better if I wait a while. Or not...

[quote name='JoshTX']Ha. Thank you.[/QUOTE]Not sure what else you're getting but you may have better long term results buy getting DMC & J&D coll @ BB using the $10 code deal then pm'ing the sale prices later in the week. You still would have another 30 or 60 days to pm again when 1 or both may be closer to $20 each.

[quote name='bludd']So I'm guessing the 19.99 Infamous 2 deal won't be included in this?[/QUOTE]If you're getting another $20 game you mine as well just get something else & either pm the BB $10 deal or get it from there use the 1/2 off on something that's not already reduced to the same price.

bread's done
Back