(TARGET)YMMV Zelda: Skyward Sword Wii 19.99$!

Quite possibly the worst Zelda game ever made. Freaking terrible. Baby's first Zelda game. So linear and awful all around. Terrible controls.

saw the one he was talking about, came out of canada and was new sealed no music cd.

noticed recently that stuff sold out of canada on ebay goes for more than usual US prices
I got one of these copies used from GoHastings a couple months ago. I'm not sure if it's the Canadian version or from the Zelda wii mote LE bundle. It has no gold leaf and no "includes music cd!" on cover and also has clips inside to hold cd tray/cd, but missing both. I guess I'll have to look at the UPC to find out exactly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite possibly the worst Zelda game ever made. Freaking terrible. Baby's first Zelda game. So linear and awful all around. Terrible controls.
Take it easy man, haha. It wasn't awful, but it's far from the best in the series for sure. This is probably one of the Zelda titles I have little desire to replay though. $20 is the right price for this game.

Does anyone have an extra copy? The ones around me are outta stock :( Willing to discuss price or do a trade.
If you need I can pick one up for you at cost plus shipping, the store I was at tonight had around a dozen. It was also shelf tagged $19.99 which I don't remember anyone reporting.

Probably because they've been getting slightly different variations of a lot of stuff lately but mostly in English and compatible with US stuff.
I did some digging around and apparently both 25th anniversary with music cd and also the standard without the cd were both released in the us the ones with the cd were the initial first edition prints and the non music cd one was from a secondary production run

Wow, that pisses me off. I took just took the guy's word for it too. I have a feeling maybe he looked it up on ebay on his phone and decided he wanted to flip them. He was in the back room for around 15 minutes.

Unless he just wants to put them out on the floor to give other people a chance to buy them. I'm probably too much of a pessimist to believe this though.

Edit: I see that one just sold on ebay for a lot because it was listed as NOT including the music cd. LOL, is the version without the music cd actually that rare?
target has a right to limit anyone on anything. if you go to guest service you will see all their return policy/policies for the store and says they have a right to limit guests to however they want. completely up to the LOD on what that number is. There was a guy at my store that came in the other day trying to buy all 69 of the copies and we limited him to 2.

19.99 is the new regular price not a sale or clearance price so if they limiting two of regular price items then I guess I'm in deep shit if I need to buy more then two rolls of toilet paper at target regular price then haha cause I can understand limiting sale price and clearance price stuff but not regular

19.99 is the new regular price not a sale or clearance price so if they limiting two of regular price items then I guess I'm in deep shit if I need to buy more then two rolls of toilet paper at target regular price then haha cause I can understand limiting sale price and clearance price stuff but not regular
Pertains more to electronics than anything else. For example resellers that come in with tax exempt forms we limit them to 1 hardware item unless they buy attachments with them then we could care less. But yeah with software there shouldnt be a problem its very ymmv.

target has a right to limit anyone on anything. if you go to guest service you will see all their return policy/policies for the store and says they have a right to limit guests to however they want. completely up to the LOD on what that number is. There was a guy at my store that came in the other day trying to buy all 69 of the copies and we limited him to 2.
Limit that douche to 1 and send him back to this forum.

Lol for some reason 69 is one of my favorite numbers. He wanted to spend $1379+tax on Skyward Sword games? I hope you told him he can save 5% by using the REDcard.

Is it possible to price match at Walmart? I don't have any evidence of the $20 price since online shows it for $40ish. All of my Targets are OOS T_T

Is it possible to price match at Walmart? I don't have any evidence of the $20 price since online shows it for $40ish. All of my Targets are OOS T_T
Walmart won't price match online prices anyway not even there own website and they normally always require a physical ad of who you price matching against

Was able to get an extra copy at my Target. Will sell/ship at cost ($20.05 after Red Card + actual postage) in exchange for Best Buy GCU Rayman Legends coupon.

Well either they pulled them or some hoardo went through and grabbed them all. There was no trace of the three dozen plus I saw at two different stores on Wednesday, no signage and the employees couldn't even find it in the system.

ATTN! I just bought one at the 2700 w 120th st Hawthorne CA store, they have at least 30 of them left. Im on my phone and dont know how to post the pic here.

is this still ringing up at $19.99?  I'd sell them for $35 shipped (or equivalent value item).

I was planning on checking Target this weekend just to see if they have any LR steelbooks and how many if any ToS LEs there were. 

well that guy came back to my store last friday when my exec wasnt there. he came back 3 times and everytime my exec shut him down, but last friday one of the other execs let him buy all 50 copies. so now my store is wiped clean, if i was there i wouldnt have sold him all 50.

well that guy came back to my store last friday when my exec wasnt there. he came back 3 times and everytime my exec shut him down, but last friday one of the other execs let him buy all 50 copies. so now my store is wiped clean, if i was there i wouldnt have sold him all 50.
Wooowww. 50 copies? That is beyond selfish. He must've been a Slickdealer. Thanks for trying to stop him from getting all of them though.

Can anyone pick up an extra copy for me? Still looking. Went to the ones around Philly and NYC.
lol nyc and jersey is cleared out by the same guy im talking about. he kept telling us how every other store sold him as much as he wanted. i checked the pda at work and every jersey store has 0 in stock. i cant check all the nyc stores just brooklyn but thats sold out too.

The target in Clinton township, MI had 4 and I bought 1 at about 2:30 for anybody in the area! Had one already tucked away with the wiimote so I finally get to play it! Woohoo!
Damn, that's my Target too! I've been looking for a copy since I noticed they had a price drop, hoping to find one soon.

Damn, that's my Target too! I've been looking for a copy since I noticed they had a price drop, hoping to find one soon.
I wouldn't keep looking too hard. I've been looking at every store in this area and nothing. The one store that had around 20 one day was literally cleared out the very next day when I went back to try and get a couple for CAGs so it's most likely one or two people who grabbed them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back