Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the sooner one of your game ships or u pick up one of the games, the faster they’ll update your balance on ur target redcard. It shows a total of $120 on ur balance for a long time and doesn’t update until those games move. Idk if it’s the same way with debit and other credit cards

My Godfall jumped up from arriving next Wednesday to showing arrival tomorrow on the Target site and Friday on UPS. Can't complain.

Saw some of the reviews and I still feel like the game is up my alley, I've played/platinumed some repetitive grindy stuff and had fun with it, especially with friends.

My Godfall jumped up from arriving next Wednesday to showing arrival tomorrow on the Target site and Friday on UPS. Can't complain.

Saw some of the reviews and I still feel like the game is up my alley, I've played/platinumed some repetitive grindy stuff and had fun with it, especially with friends.
Mine is still backordered. At this point I think I'll keep the pre order because it looks fun enough. But if I didn't get a discount I would have definitely waited.

What the heck how does that happen? Urs was backordered then changed to arriving soon? Mine’s still backordered hasn’t updated

I did the same. I see some reviews for Godfall coming in and it seems kinda so so. I'm wondering if the back-order status isn't a sign I should just cancel but it seems kind of criminal to not play something shiny and new on a new system....choices choices
I have a feeling this game will plummet. Maybe not as fast as Anyhem, but pretty fast. I’m personally holding off now that reviews are mediocre, but I understand people wanting some eye candy for their new system.

I personally just can’t wait to see how good Apex runs on PS5, and Spider-Man is going to look pretty dang good.

Ordered Yakuza, AC: Valhalla, and Cyberpunk and after 3 days Yakuza finally shipped and neither AC or Yakuza will be here until Monday. I ended up canceling my Cyberpunk order so I got the other 2 for $37 after tax each. Kinda bummed that I have a new Series X and my 2 new games won't be here until next week. 

Ordered Yakuza, AC: Valhalla, and Cyberpunk and after 3 days Yakuza finally shipped and neither AC or Yakuza will be here until Monday. I ended up canceling my Cyberpunk order so I got the other 2 for $37 after tax each. Kinda bummed that I have a new Series X and my 2 new games won't be here until next week.
Try to buy AC and Yakuza instore and return those being shipped when it arrives using ur instore receipt

Did the AC Valhalla Gold Edition for Series X and cancelled the other 2 games to get it for $78 but it seems like my expected delivery date keeps getting pushed back because of it being back ordered lol. Right now it’s slated anytime from the 12th-25th.

looks like b2g1 continues next week

at this rate i am guessing we won't see the complete target bf ad until next thursday

Got Godfall for PS5 along with pre-orders for Hitman 3 and Atelier Ryza 2 for PS4 (free PS5 upgrades for both). Really wish the Sony first party PS5 launch games were included...

Lucky. Mine was supposed to arrive today but was delayed until the 26th this morning.

If I cancel one of the 3 games, do I still get the discount online?

My Target had a buy 2 get 1 free sign up. I picked up Spider-Man, Godfall and Demon Souls. It did not ring up on sale. I told the cashier and she did check the app. She then discounted $69.99 manually. Just ask nicely. It can work.

Did anyone have any success buying first person titles such spider-man and demon souls in person? going to return my amazon order if I can manage to buy it in person.

Did anyone have any success buying first person titles such spider-man and demon souls in person? going to return my amazon order if I can manage to buy it in person.
6 posts above you someone did. It doesn't come off automatically and requires a manual override apparently.

Problem is that Valhalla isn’t on sale anymore. It was $50 when I ordered it.
That wouldn't affect anything.

They are saying buy a copy in store to play now. Then when the shipped copy arrives, return that sealed copy on the store purchased receipt. This is just a way to at the game earlier.

My Target had a buy 2 get 1 free sign up. I picked up Spider-Man, Godfall and Demon Souls. It did not ring up on sale. I told the cashier and she did check the app. She then discounted $69.99 manually. Just ask nicely. It can work.
Came here to say the same thing. I asked the electronics guy if it was B2G1F, and he said yes, and so I picked the exact same titles. He started putting them in cases, and I said I can just pay here. He said unfortunately Target messed up, so I would have to go up front. Got to the registered, and stated as such, and the cashier did it with no hesitation. Here is the kicker though, I don't want Godfall, but that just happens to be one of the games I paid for. So essentially I could return that, and have a BOGO deal.

Came here to say the same thing. I asked the electronics guy if it was B2G1F, and he said yes, and so I picked the exact same titles. He started putting them in cases, and I said I can just pay here. He said unfortunately Target messed up, so I would have to go up front. Got to the registered, and stated as such, and the cashier did it with no hesitation. Here is the kicker though, I don't want Godfall, but that just happens to be one of the games I paid for. So essentially I could return that, and have a BOGO deal.
Normally it is pro-rated

Normally it is pro-rated
Well, yes, but if they manually overrode the system to make the price B2G1, then Haveaquarter is right that the only way it gets prorated is if the customer service bloc pays sufficient attention to the receipt, or Haveaquarter tells that CS bloc to do it that way.

My orders of godfall and AC just changed from backordered to preparing for shipping. Still have the expected delivery as Nov 13-26. Hopefully they come early next week!

My orders of godfall and AC just changed from backordered to preparing for shipping. Still have the expected delivery as Nov 13-26. Hopefully they come early next week!
My order shifted to preparing for shipping and had an arrival date of 11/26...so I looked at the local store inventory and saw that they had the games I wanted available for pickup tomorrow. Called and canceled the old order and put in a new one. No sense in waiting 2 weeks for something I can get tomorrow.

Is there a difference in price between:

1) Ordering three copies of AC Valhalla Gold, and cancelling two

2) Ordering 1 copy of AC Valhalla Gold and 2 $60 games, then cancelling the two $60 games

Basically, what I'm asking is whether all the games on the receipt come out equally priced, or if the more expensive game is automatically priced higher.

Is there a difference in price between:

1) Ordering three copies of AC Valhalla Gold, and cancelling two

2) Ordering 1 copy of AC Valhalla Gold and 2 $60 games, then cancelling the two $60 games

Basically, what I'm asking is whether all the games on the receipt come out equally priced, or if the more expensive game is automatically priced higher.
order 3 x 70 days for maxibium bonus

It calculates as 33% off the total so you'll get the maximum discount by just getting three copies of a AC gold and canceling two. I got the regular version for 35 that way, though considering that season pass is 40, I probably should have just gone gold.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My Demon’s Souls arrived yesterday and Spider Man Ultimate Edition is arriving today, but I got an email saying CoD is back ordered and won’t get here til Nov 27. Kinda ridiculous since I ordered Sunday morning.

My Demon’s Souls arrived yesterday and Spider Man Ultimate Edition is arriving today, but I got an email saying CoD is back ordered and won’t get here til Nov 27. Kinda ridiculous since I ordered Sunday morning.
How did you get those through the buy 2 get 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m kind of a newb at this but if anyone can help explain that canceling trick I’d appreciate it. So all I want is Call of Duty Cold War for a Series X. If I order one for pick up at my local Target and then order 2 copies of Godfall to be shipped. Will I get the Call of Duty game for $46+tax and then just cancel the Godfall games before they ship? Or do they just make one of the games free and theres still have a chance I pay full price for CoD?

I’m kind of a newb at this but if anyone can help explain that canceling trick I’d appreciate it. So all I want is Call of Duty Cold War for a Series X. If I order one for pick up at my local Target and then order 2 copies of Godfall to be shipped. Will I get the Call of Duty game for $46+tax and then just cancel the Godfall games before they ship? Or do they just make one of the games free and theres still have a chance I pay full price for CoD?
Place the order for 3 games at the same price, in-store for the one you want and other two shipped. Place order, then immediately pull up order and cancel the two you don’t want. Profit?

Everything gets knocked down to 33% off, tax will adjust.

Place the order for 3 games at the same price, in-store for the one you want and other two shipped. Place order, then immediately pull up order and cancel the two you don’t want. Profit?
This is it. Works every time. Target’s system prorates.

Everything gets knocked down to 33% off, tax will adjust.
Perfect! Thanks for helping! Can’t wait to game the entire weekend away with some Zombies now lol

I tried with 2 different reps on the Target app to get an override; was very polite both times, but no dice.

Guess I won't be spending money at Target...

The rep just did it for me. Super nice guy. Told he how they were having a pizza party earlier cause they did good at work.

bread's done
Back