NEW-
03/9-03/15-2014
35% off Call of Duty ghosts xbox ONE,ps4
20% off call of duty ghosts xbox 360,ps3
prices at target ps4,ps3,XB1 39.99 xbox 360 32.xx
you can get an extra 5 % with your red card or target credit card or debit card

1/26-02/1-2014
20% off Call of Duty: Ghosts (360 & PS3) 49.99
20% off Knack (PS4) 59.99 you can also save an extra 20$ when you buy it with a DS4 CONTROLLER
20% off Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)59.99
30% off Last of Us (PS3)59.99

Exp: 02/01/2014

Link-http://cartwheel.target.com/0ffer/8290

also get an extra 5% with your red card or target cc or debit card

Amazon pm for-
call of duty ghosts ps3 for 39.27
Call of Duty ghosts xbox 360 for 39
Knack for 50.80
Knack with DS4 controller for 110.36
Gran Turismo sIx for 50.93
The last of us for 43.01
Ghosts ps3 32.xx

Last edited:
I had no problems getting two XB1 copies of Ghosts for $25.97 each plus tax after Amazon PM ($0.03 cheaper than Target.com :whee:) and Cartwheel coupon. Thanks again, OP! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish target could write an app. The cartwheel app is so broken I can't even log on with my account. Reading reviews it seems to be a common problem. That's an awesome deal if you get them to match the website and use the coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:
What? What system was the PS4 game for? I don't even
haha yeah it was the PS4 version, as I said. Should also work for the XBox One version as they're both $39.99 on Target's site and the coupon is good on both versions. The Cartwheel coupon is essentially a manufacturer's coupon, so you really shouldn't get hassled for trying to PM AND use the coupon. The guy at my Target just said "Well, I can see if it works" - he scanned it off my phone after he had already done the PM and it worked.

And yes, for reference, the total was 27.81 before I used my gift card.

Ghosts is $29.99 on Newegg why are you guys price matching Amazon?
Target doesnt list Newegg as somewhere they will price match from.

Will be going back tomorrow to get a PM on Ghosts and then trade next door at GS (yes, I know you can get $45 at BB but the nearest one is an hour drive from me so not worth it after gas)

BB trade in value for ghosts xbone just tanked to 22. the in store is somehow more than double,
I think that ship has sailed. There's always walmart though

BB trade in value for ghosts xbone just tanked to 22. the in store is somehow more than double,
I think that ship has sailed. There's always walmart though
Check out the bestbuy trade in thread then you'll know why everyone is trading their Xbox One copies.

Eghhh, I just wanted credit. Since it HAS to be towards titanfall, I'll pass (only have a ps4-just skimmed this thread earlier and thought the bone version was especially high just because)

Eghhh, I just wanted credit. Since it HAS to be towards titanfall, I'll pass (only have a ps4-just skimmed this thread earlier and thought the bone version was especially high just because)
That's the whole point--it doesn't have to be put towards Titanfall, despite what the promo says. I traded in two copies of Ghosts and one copy of Fighter Within yesterday (Sunday) for $47.50 each (I'm GCU, so I get 10% extra), no Titanfall preorder necessary.

New Cartwheel coupon 10% off all video games stuff exclusive to gaming cards,Systems and accessories

New-
05/25-31-2014
10% off watchdogs

you can get an extra 5 % with your red card or target credit card or debit card

New coupons
20% off ends 6/14
All Call of Duty video games
ps3,ps4,XB360,XBONE
All Assassin's Creed Video games
ps3,ps4,XB360,XBONE
All EA sports video games
ps3,ps4,XB360,XBONE

10% off ends 6/7
All wii accessories

Last edited:
The EA coupon is only for sports games and it isn't listed under the Electronics category but you can find it under the Entertainment category.

Cartwheel is a good little app for sure. Just wish my Target could handle it easier. Everytime I go to show a Cartwheel coupon the cashier gets confused and calls a manager so I'm stuck there for 10 minutes :(
lol I know what you mean. Last time I used it the guy looked so confused. He scanned the barcode and had no idea what to do next. He had to redo the transaction like 3 times and rescanned the code each time. I used to work at Target way back in the day and trust me management doesn't usually fill employees in on technical stuff.

I remember the first shift I ever had they told some lady working behind the register to teach me. She let me watch her ring people up for 5 minutes and then handed it over to me and left for the day. Literally did not show me any of the specifics or how to do certain other things and did not explain a single detail. The guy that was supposed to teach me how to do the sales stuff was not any better. The problem is management doesn't even try to get everyone up to speed with new systems or to teach you anything. You have to literally learn on your own so I guess if you get an employee who has no idea what Cartwheel is, there's a reason for that.

New coupons
20% off ends 6/14
All Call of Duty video games
ps3,ps4,XB360,XBONE
All Assassin's Creed Video games
ps3,ps4,XB360,XBONE
All EA sports video games
ps3,ps4,XB360,XBONE

10% off ends 6/7
All wii accessories
Thanks for the heads up! In store price for FIFA 14 PS4 was $47.99. PMed Target.com to $34.39. Cartwheel took 10% off plus 5% Target card brought it down to $28.xx

New coupon
10% off ps3,ps4,psvita accessories
Ends 7/14

picked up ac black flag for ps4 for 17 something used cartwheel coupon and price match kmart physical ad for 39.99-15 then 20% off plus 1 dollar for the reservation card

^^^
Do they still have the B1G2 on the reservation card

picked up ac black flag for ps4 for 17 something used cartwheel coupon and price match kmart physical ad for 39.99-15 then 20% off plus 1 dollar for the reservation card
Did you price match Kmart store or website? I wanna try this tomorrow but don't have a local Kmart...

New coupons
10% off all Transformers games July 5
20% off all lego games June 28th

Anyone try using the transformers cartwheels coupon on the new game on the ps4

10% off Xbox accessories and 10% off handheld game systems(vita/3d). Both good till Saturday. If I had the extra money id grab a vita.

bread's done
Back