Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom $20 price drop at Gamestop.com now 29.99

[quote name='iRent']Was just about to comment, it's apart of the daily deal. First 1,000 customers only.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. It's my first time ordering from gamestop.com (usually use Amazon) and I wasn't aware of the daily deal.

Anyway I got T Vs. C, 3d dot game heroes, a classic controller pro, and new super mario bros wii shipped for 113.00 with the 25% coupon. Not bad at all. :D

I bit with one of my $10 coupons from the previous deals.

$19.99 shipped is pretty damn good.

With that said, I need to stop buying games. Even great deals start to add up...

[quote name='JoshTX']Anyway I got T Vs. C, 3d dot game heroes, a classic controller pro, and new super mario bros wii shipped for 113.00 with the 25% coupon. Not bad at all. :D[/QUOTE]Very nice!:cool:

To anyone who might not pick TvC up because of the lack of recognizable characters on the Tatsunoko side, buy it anyways. Even if you don't know anyone on the Tatsunoko roster, you'll most-likely find someone on the Tat side you'll have fun with and want to look into more. If you're a fighting game fan with a Wii, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom is a must-own. No doubt about it.

Ordered, thanks! Don't forget to use 15WIIDS for 15% off and SAVER for free shipping. I paid $27.66 shipped.

Coupon 15WIIDS - Newsletter Special - 15% off any new, in-stock Wii or DS title. Online only. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/14/2010 11:59PM

Coupon SAVER - Free Value Shipping on your order.

[quote name='Gunsou']Sweet! Time to go buy TvC
Is this price drop permanent?[/QUOTE]

can you not read?

[quote name='iRent']Was just about to comment, it's apart of the daily deal. First 1,000 customers only. [/quote]

Um,.. this is probably covered elsewhere but the "SAVER" code is now "$10 off your next online purchase"

.. so after I buy this, I will essentially have a $10 off coupon for my next purchase?

[quote name='smoger']Um,.. this is probably covered elsewhere but the "SAVER" code is now "$10 off your next online purchase"

.. so after I buy this, I will essentially have a $10 off coupon for my next purchase?[/QUOTE]

hmmm... weird.

I was messing around and entered "B2G1" and then the SAVER reverted to free shipping. i removed the b2g1 and it stayed free shipping

[quote name='Rollett']Was not going to bite... but for 25$ with free shipping... Yes Sir![/QUOTE]

$21 /free ship if you get it used

Here's the other games that are part of the promo:

Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition [PS3] $34.99
God of War III [PS3] $34.99
MAG [PS3] $29.99
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves [PS3] $39.99

Phantasy Star Portable [PSP] $19.99

Dante's Inferno [360] $34.99
Madden NFL 10 [360] $34.99
Bioshock 2 [360] $24.99
Mass Effect 2 [360] $39.99

Bioshock 2 [PC] $19.99
Supreme Commander 2 [PC] $19.99

America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking [DS] $9.99
Glory of Heracles [DS] $9.99

Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun [Wii] $29.99
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars [Wii] $29.99
Wario Land: Shake It [Wii] $14.99

If I didn't already have Wario Land and Glory of Heracles, I might have added it to the order. With 15WIIDS and SAVER, it comes to $46.72+tax shipped.

[quote name='chrollo']yay the used version for tats vs capcom was in stock totally ordered it before it could run out[/QUOTE]

i waited a few minutes and it got pulled from my cart. congrats on the snag :lol:

Also, as mentioned in the main thread, you can use 25PRE or 20OFF80, depending on what you're getting. 15WIIDS and 20OFF80 does not combine.

[quote name='eugaet']Ordered, thanks! Don't forget to use 15WIIDS for 15% off and SAVER for free shipping. I paid $27.66 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I ordered TvC and Glory of Heracles (just for Club Nintendo coins). I was originally going to pay 43-ish. I canceled my order and redid it with the Promo code. Thanks man :applause:. Saved me a few dollars :D

[quote name='smoger']i waited a few minutes and it got pulled from my cart. congrats on the snag :lol:[/QUOTE]
thanks now i pray that im not going to get blacked out >>

after about an hour after reading this thread, I bit. 27 and change shipped after coupons. thanks for the heads up op.

[quote name='Gosha']Anyone know if this is in store?[/QUOTE]

Curious about this as well.

[quote name='eau']It's not a price drop but a sale today only.[/QUOTE]

I do not doubt you, but is this mentioned somewhere? Like an e-mail or something. I'm just curious.

thanks!! was hella waiting for a price drop on this game!!

I had $26 credits from trading in the pokemans the other week!!

only paid $1.98 for this brand new!!

bread's done
Back