tatsunoko vs capcom fightstick $25

Suade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
cowboom.com has the T vs C fightstick for $24.99 and about $8.00 to ship. The only coupon codes I've found are $5 off $50, $10 off $150, and that's before shipping. Not sure how long the offer lasts.

[quote name='IanKazimer']Never shopped there before. Reliable site?[/QUOTE]

I bought a used PSP 3000 from them for cheap last year and it came in great condition, so I had a good experience with them.

Never shopped there before. Reliable site?

I've made quite a few orders with them and have never had any problems... the new stuff comes sealed and shipped securely and the used stuff was always in good condition.

You usually have to play the waiting game but sometimes they have some great deals on used consoles (always check the listings though, as some may not include the cables, while others will come with all sorts of accessories and games)

Too bad it is for the Wii. Hope there are some good deals soon for a good 360 fightstick. Already have the SFIV TE fightstick for PS3.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Went ahead and ordered one.

Neuro, I find it's hard to do much better than the SFIV TE's, but I picked up the LE of Tekken 6 on a whim the other day to try out the wireless stick, and was pleasantly surprised. It's super light (which can be good or bad, depending on playstyle.) but it's working well for my fightnights.

Neuro, just mod it. Don't pay $150 for an equivalent stick when you can pay about $40. As for this deal, I'd jump if it wasn't a Hori stick. Don't get me wrong though, I have a Hori stick and it's pretty good but I don't want another one.

[quote name='scarhawk']Neuro, just mod it. Don't pay $150 for an equivalent stick when you can pay about $40. As for this deal, I'd jump if it wasn't a Hori stick. Don't get me wrong though, I have a Hori stick and it's pretty good but I don't want another one.[/QUOTE]
If this is the TvC stick it's definitely a Madcatz stick, not a Hori.

Argh, wanted to get 2 & mod them, but shipping kills it for me. Two fucking cents off from being able to use the $5of$50 coupon
DealTaker5
. :bomb:

They don't seem to combine shipping for multiple items, and the cheapest filler item I could find was actually more than DOUBLE its cost to ship that alone.

Good deal if you're getting just one, but now I wish I had picked them up when Madcatz was doing a B1G1 sale.:cry:

*Edit*They are indeed Madcatz sticks, not the other Hori stick that's available for Wii.

[quote name='scarhawk']Neuro, just mod it. Don't pay $150 for an equivalent stick when you can pay about $40. As for this deal, I'd jump if it wasn't a Hori stick. Don't get me wrong though, I have a Hori stick and it's pretty good but I don't want another one.[/QUOTE]

Equivalent stick for $40? How?

Sanwa joystick, balltop, and 6 buttons is about $50 from LizardLick. Then you need a cabinet + pcb which is ~$30 cheapest.

Factor in the extra labor and the inferior form factor and I'd rather have a TE that goes on sale for $100.

[quote name='IanKazimer']Thanks for the feedback, guys. Went ahead and ordered one.

Neuro, I find it's hard to do much better than the SFIV TE's, but I picked up the LE of Tekken 6 on a whim the other day to try out the wireless stick, and was pleasantly surprised. It's super light (which can be good or bad, depending on playstyle.) but it's working well for my fightnights.[/QUOTE]
Been thinking of using my $120 Amazon credit and buying one of those, and then trading back the game for $10, making it only $50 credit.

You recommend the LE Tekken 6 with fightstick then?

I'm definitely a fan, and you can't really beat it for the price and accessibility. I won't place the quality over a custom build or some of the TEs, but it's working great for me with BlazBlue, MvC2, and SSF4.

[quote name='neuropunk']Been thinking of using my $120 Amazon credit and buying one of those, and then trading back the game for $10, making it only $50 credit.

You recommend the LE Tekken 6 with fightstick then?[/QUOTE]

It's one of the lowest tier sticks but it really depends how serious you are. Obviously it isn't fair to compare it to a stick twice as expensive. I'd rather save my money for a better product, but that's just me. The Tekken 6 art book is fairly good for a collector's edition so that's a plus if you are into that.

Lastly, you should double check if the LE game can be traded back. It might have a different UPC than the normal versions.

[quote name='Antipodes']It's one of the lowest tier sticks but it really depends how serious you are. Obviously it isn't fair to compare it to a stick twice as expensive. I'd rather save my money for a better product, but that's just me. The Tekken 6 art book is fairly good for a collector's edition so that's a plus if you are into that.

Lastly, you should double check if the LE game can be traded back. It might have a different UPC than the normal versions.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I didn't think of that. Thank you. Just figured it was the normal game in a LE box.

Oh and I have a TE fightstick for PS3, but I really don't want to spend another $150 on a stick. Wonder how much it would cost to mod it to work also with a 360. Would the best way to do that is with a Cthulhu board?

It's a great stick for the price & the best stick for the Wii. BTW, you can also get these on eBay auctions (if that site gets sold out) for $25 - $35 shipped (brand new). IMO, these are easily worth $50 - $60 but that's just me. They were $80 when they were 1st released in Jan. 2010. They're a Sanwa spring (

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neuropunk']Oh, I didn't think of that. Thank you. Just figured it was the normal game in a LE box.

Oh and I have a TE fightstick for PS3, but I really don't want to spend another $150 on a stick. Wonder how much it would cost to mod it to work also with a 360. Would the best way to do that is with a Cthulhu board?[/QUOTE]

Nope. You want a Cthulhu to mod a 360 stick for working with PS3. =|

Best way to mod a PS3 stick with 360 support is to grab an Imp board (available at any retailer with Cthulhus in stock), then grab a 360 PCB of your choosing (I -highly- recommend the Fightpads for this. They're much nicer to mod than any other pad out there) and have fun soldering. The gist of dual modding is that you link every button to both boards (so, LP is connected to the LP on both PS3 and 360 PCBs, etc for every button) and then you bridge the ground between PCBs and the voltage line between PCBs.

Much more detailed (and also highly recommended) tutorials can be found in the 'Tech Talk' section of Shoryuken forums.

as a fighting game player, trust me dont get any fight stick unless its a TE or better. while you can pull off moves, the buttons always never are as responsive as they should be.

it also takes a while to get use to the sticks but after that you're golden. :)

well I dont know of any other wii sticks out there that are as nice as this one. I can just easily swap out the springs for the buttons.

not unless theres an adapter out in which I can use my pro 3 sa from my ps3 on my wii?

[quote name='gldoorii']Ah, I got the B1G1 from Madcatz' website for $60.[/QUOTE]

Same, I also just got this mayflash adapter from amazon that lets you use these badboys on a ps3. Works pretty well during my test and according to a thread on SRK, and it's tons cheaper that a TE and a little better than an SE.

Wii Classic Controller Adapter for PC/PS3

(mods, please linkify)

bread's done
Back