Tatsunoko VS Capcom, go the way of MvC?

EarthBoundX5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Ok, just to be clear, I'm not asking about whether or not to get the game or how awesome it is.

Anyways, I just wanted to get some opinions on whether or not anyone knows how many (alot or a little) will be released in the US. I'm a very patient CAG and like to wait on price drops, but if Tatsunoko VS Capcom could potentially be limited or will go the way of Marvel VS Capcom in terms of cost I'd just go ahead and take advantage of my gold box + $40 off code to get it for a few cents now.

I doubt anyone out side of Capcom knows just how many they will be putting out. If you are just going to play with friends get it when ever the price is at what you are okay with. Though there will be an online mode added to the NA version so if that is your thing the sooner the better.

What I meant was if anyone had an idea of how many pre-orders have been made (which can give an idea of how many will be put out, initially at least).

All I'm looking for is an idea as to whether it will price drop in the future AND still be available or not be available and thus go up in price (like MvC2)

Thanks for your response though.

You do remember MvC2 was around for a long time right? It is after it is OOP and Capcom lost the license to EA that it became rare and hard to find.

[quote name='LostRoad']...[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume you are not being an ass and just misread what I restated. What I am referring to is people who work in gaming retail outlets and their experiences thus far with regards to the number of pre-orders they have received.

[quote name='62t']You do remember MvC2 was around for a long time right? It is after it is OOP and Capcom lost the license to EA that it became rare and hard to find.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't around very long in my area, so either you were in a lucky area or I was in an unlucky one, lol.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']What I meant was if anyone had an idea of how many pre-orders have been made (which can give an idea of how many will be put out, initially at least).

All I'm looking for is an idea as to whether it will price drop in the future AND still be available or not be available and thus go up in price (like MvC2)[/QUOTE]You can always just ask how many pre-orders it has in a given store, you know. And even then all stores always have enough copies for any person to walk in, hand over money, and take a copy home. Not pre-ordering doesn't mean you'll never get a copy.

And looking for a price drop this early? Just be patient.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']It wasn't around very long in my area, so either you were in a lucky area or I was in an unlucky one, lol.[/QUOTE]
Very unlucky.

MvC2 is so damn popular you can't even compare it to TvC. I don't think it'll be a big seller so it's safe to wait for a price drop.

bread's done
Back