Tattoos

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm just curious, how many people here have tattoos?

I'm going to get my first one soon!

It's gonna be a lizard and I am gonna get it on my foot or leg so I can cover it up. The design I think I am going to chose is a blue tailed skink about 4 or 5 inches.

Probably something like this, but not exactly.

So what kind of tattoos do you guys or girls have?

I don't have one but I'm thinking about getting my daughter's name on the back of my shoulder. I just need to pick a font I like which is really really tough.

[quote name='javeryh']I don't have one but I'm thinking about getting my daughter's name on the back of my shoulder. I just need to pick a font I like which is really really tough.[/QUOTE]

That actually sounds nice, contrary to the other stupid tattoos I've seen.

Not yet, but i am going to get the little face in DOOM on the bottom, when your health is at 10% or lower, I have always loved that game and that will be my permanent homage.

You should get a speedometer showing 120 mph with a joint and a bottle of cheap beer next to it.
You'll be super cool.

[quote name='LiquidNight']You should get a speedometer showing 120 mph with a joint and a bottle of cheap beer next to it.
You'll be super cool.[/quote]

Tattoo 'Welcome Aboard' to your penis. Now THAT makes you cool.

[quote name='Hex']Evetually, I'd like to get this one.. somewhere. Maybe on my back or something (but smaller): [/QUOTE]What if you ever stop being a furry?

[quote name='LiquidNight']What if you ever stop being a furry?[/quote]

It's not really furry oriented, though. I'd have to dislike horses in general, and to be honest, I doubt I will.

But, if I do.. then either tough shit for me or I'll have it removed. :lol:

[quote name='LiquidNight']You should get a speedometer showing 120 mph with a joint and a bottle of cheap beer next to it.
You'll be super cool.[/QUOTE]
I take offense to the suggestion that I drink cheap beer. I only drink good beer.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i have a tattoo of cloud on one arm and sephiroth on my other[/quote]

...Seriously?

If yes, seriously, then how old are you, and how many years do you think it will take to regret that decision?

I have the original Wombat Liberation Army logo tattooed on my ass cheek.

Here's a NSFW pic:
No, not really.

[quote name='javeryh']I don't have one but I'm thinking about getting my daughter's name on the back of my shoulder. I just need to pick a font I like which is really really tough.[/QUOTE]

Helvetica. 12 pt. Italics.

[quote name='Scobie']I have the original Wombat Liberation Army logo tattooed on my ass cheek.

Here's a NSFW pic:
No, not really.
[/quote]

Pussy. I'd pay good money for you to actually do that.

I'm serious.

I have this image of myself tattooed onto my upper pelvic area:

williamhmacyae3.png

[quote name='Hex']Pussy. I'd pay good money for you to actually do that.

I'm serious.
[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt that you would, and it's why I like you. ;)

Anyway, William H. Macy and Quackzilla in the same thread? What the hell is this? 2006?

[quote name='Scobie']I have no doubt that you would, and it's why I like you. ;)

Anyway, William H. Macy and Quackzilla in the same thread? What the hell is this? 2006?[/quote]
:whistle2:(

I'm out of date?

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']:whistle2:(

I'm out of date?[/QUOTE]

Nah, your style is still crescent fresh. It's more the Quackzilla part of the equation.

If you decide to get Spiderman, make sure you can get an artist that does better work than a fucking 3yr old.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131673

Ive got a few tats and I plan on eventually getting one of my arms done up a full sleeve when I can stop buying video game shit and save for a tat.

I showed this in the mess of another thread (see link posted above me)

This was taken right after it was finished.

n152500659_30146545_7179.jpg

I'm getting my second one next weekend. It is going to be a blue jay with a rose in it's mouth. Not realistic looking at all, think more tribal and artsy. The bird will be drawn with black lines and blue undertones, but the rose will be fully colored in. It is going to be on my left chest.

If anyone would like to know the meaning behind it, my pop-pop loved blue jays, and my mom-mom loved roses.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i have a tattoo of cloud on one arm and sephiroth on my other[/QUOTE]

Dear god I hope you're kidding.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']
sff06_hollywoodb.jpg

You lookin' for a fight Hex? I'm your worst nightmare[/quote]

Oh shit, it's a geriatric! He's gonna bore me to death with 'Nam stories! :shock:

Damn it...i looked for like 10 minutes for pic of the guy on here with the two spider men on his lower back. Someone pleaseeee find it and post it.

[quote name='Dingleberry']Damn it...i looked for like 10 minutes for pic of the guy on here with the two spider men on his lower back. Someone pleaseeee find it and post it.[/QUOTE]

Your wish is my command

SpideyTat.jpg

So do you think that tattoo of a blue-tail lizard I posted in the link in my original post would look good on my foot? Maybe about 4 inches in length.

I like the design because I like reptiles and stuff like that, but do you think it would look feminine or perhaps ugly?

[quote name='Quackzilla']So do you think that tattoo of a blue-tail lizard I posted in the link in my original post would look good on my foot? Maybe about 4 inches in length.

I like the design because I like reptiles and stuff like that, but do you think it would look feminine or perhaps ugly?[/QUOTE]

If you need the reassurance of strangers on a message board to get a tattoo, then you should really rethink why you're getting it.

[quote name='Quackzilla']So do you think that tattoo of a blue-tail lizard I posted in the link in my original post would look good on my foot? Maybe about 4 inches in length.

I like the design because I like reptiles and stuff like that, but do you think it would look feminine or perhaps ugly?[/QUOTE]

Honestly? From what I've seen, the foot is almost always a girls spot. Maybe you should get it where I got my tattoo?

[quote name='Dingleberry']Damn it...i looked for like 10 minutes for pic of the guy on here with the two spider men on his lower back. Someone pleaseeee find it and post it.[/QUOTE]

Shoulda checked my spoiler lol.

Good god, those spiderman tattoos are beyond terrible. I mean, what the fuck is that guy going to do when he has kids? Admit to them he's retarded?

Ive always been afraid to get one... not that Im afraid if the procedure, but to get something that I wouldnt regret in 50 years... video games, bands, comic characters, even my wife's name would not be good ideas... maybe when we have children Ill do some in homage to them

I'm going to get Goku tattooed under my bellybutton, blasting a Kamehameha downward, which will be tattooed down the shaft of my penis.

Tattoos, for any reason, are stupid. I don't care if it's your kids name or anything like that, there are better ways to honor them than getting a tattoo.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Tattoos, for any reason, are stupid. I don't care if it's your kids name or anything like that, there are better ways to honor them than getting a tattoo.[/QUOTE]

Thats what makes the world so great. Some people think its a great idea and do it while others dont.

bread's done
Back