Tax Free OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:whistle2:s Never heard of this.[/quote]

In Texas, there is one weekend usually in August that is completely Sales Tax free. Supposedly to help people buy back to school supplies. But it ends up being like the biggest money making weekend for the malls.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Delaware may have Dogfish Head, but New Hampshire is better. Live free or die, motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

Haven't you watched the Simpsons? We have a screen-door factory!

A few pics of the new place:

n1802910_36828743_7297.jpg

n1802910_36828750_9435.jpg

n1802910_36828749_9121.jpg

n1802910_36828745_7914.jpg

n1802910_36828759_543.jpg

It'll look better when there's stuff in it :cool:

Yep, nice view off our porch/deck thing. Also, only a 3 minute walk to the train :cool:

Wisdom teeth removal people halp.

I got my teeth out on tuesday. Its now friday obv. They gave me a syringe to rinse out the sockets, but it sounded like I wasn't supposed to be in so soon after the surgery (though the nurse or w/e seemed to thing I was healing fine).

So, when are you supposed to use the syringe? Should I be waiting longer to heal, how long should I be using it for etc.?

Obviously I'll give the dentist a call on Monday and ask, but in the meantime, what did ya'll do?

They basically just gave me the syringe and said have fun, as though the nurse thought someone else had already told me more about it.

[quote name='lordwow']A few pics of the new place:

n1802910_36828743_7297.jpg

n1802910_36828750_9435.jpg

n1802910_36828749_9121.jpg

n1802910_36828745_7914.jpg

n1802910_36828759_543.jpg
[/quote]

Congrats, budday!

Oh yeah, had an interview at one of the news channels around here. It went well, so we'll see!

Did you have yours yet?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's only a model.

HolyGrail038.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's not a model ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Congrats, budday!

Oh yeah, had an interview at one of the news channels around here. It went well, so we'll see!

Did you have yours yet?[/QUOTE]

Good luck!

Only the first half I guess. Only one of the three guys that was supposed to interview me showed up. He basically showed me what I would be doing and asked if I wanted to come back and do a real interview with the people that were supposed to be there. I'm waiting to hear back about that.

T-minus 14 days until I'm potentially homeless. New apartment won't be ready until 9/20, old apartment lease ends 8/31. We were going to stay an extra month and pay extra, but our complex rented our current apartment before we could tell them we were going to stay an extra month.

fuck.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Wisdom teeth removal people halp.

I got my teeth out on tuesday. Its now friday obv. They gave me a syringe to rinse out the sockets, but it sounded like I wasn't supposed to be in so soon after the surgery (though the nurse or w/e seemed to thing I was healing fine).

So, when are you supposed to use the syringe? Should I be waiting longer to heal, how long should I be using it for etc.?

Obviously I'll give the dentist a call on Monday and ask, but in the meantime, what did ya'll do?

They basically just gave me the syringe and said have fun, as though the nurse thought someone else had already told me more about it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't use the syringe to rinse out until I felt it had healed; my doc said it was used to rinse out any bits of food that gets stuck in the sockets, not really for anything else (pain relief through water?). Then again my sockets were healed basically after 3 or 4 days.

[quote name='Rocko']Here we go with Phelps' 7th race.

I hope he can kick Crocker's ass.[/quote]
Why? They're both Americans.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I never used a syringe.[/quote]

Yeah, I just rinsed my mouth with rock salt, and healed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back