Taylor Swift is a man.

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I was watching SNL on the DVR last night. Everything was going OK (funny but not too funny) until the first musical break.

She was singing in something skimpy and the trannydar went off.

There. I said it.

Taylor Swift is only, what? 17? and she is beautiful. She is going to be drop dead gorgeous in her late 20s, early 30s. What the fuck is wrong with you?

[quote name='shieryda']Perhaps I should stop fantasizing about her (him), then.[/QUOTE]

That is the takehome message.

You don't want to be sitting at a market checkout line and notice the cover of People Magazine has her on it with the title "I'm a guy."

I understand she looks pretty. I understand she has a good voice. I mean her music is crap, but she sang "Photograph" with Def Leppard really well.

I'm just letting everybody know she set off the trannydar.

I don't think she's mannish.

Too young, thin, and odd looking for me to find attractive personally, but not mannish.

Meh, her music sucks, but she seems like a decent person, especially in the music industry. I have nothng but respect for her even if she is a tranny.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Shouldn't this topic be about Lady GaGa?[/QUOTE]

Haha, seriously.

I'll just post this as my counterargument.
taylor_swift.jpg

taylor_swift_bed_sexy_l.jpg

If you hang out with guys who look like that, you lead a very strange life.

Also
taylor-swift-slight-nip-slip-394x600.jpg

Come on people, obviously she's a man. Look at those huge hands !!!

I bet she's got her little lad duct taped between her butt cheeks.

[quote name='benjamouth']I bet she's got her little lad duct taped between her butt cheeks.[/QUOTE]If you think that's the case, then for the good of the community, I'll volunteer myself to check it out and see what's there.

[quote name='benjamouth']Come on people, obviously she's a man. Look at those huge hands !!!

I bet she's got her little lad duct taped between her butt cheeks.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to duct tape my little lad between her butt cheeks

[quote name='SteveMcQ']If you think that's the case, then for the good of the community, I'll volunteer myself to check it out and see what's there.[/QUOTE]

Please report your findings.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']BTW, Kayne interrupting her now makes more sense. He didn't have the heart to out "her".[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're lucky, someone will say the same thing about your daughter some day! :)

[quote name='Malik112099']Taylor Swift is only, what? 17? and she is beautiful. She is going to be drop dead gorgeous in her late 20s, early 30s. What the fuck is wrong with you?[/QUOTE]

nah i dont see it but Dakota Fanning thats a chick to keep your eyes on. shes finally growing into her head and shes on track to be a stunner in her 20s and up. Lohan could have been as wel but well drugs and drinking......

You guys are crazy. She is not a man, just a very good sweet musician.

And dude I wonder what else sets of your Gaydar.

It should be Lady Gaga though i love her music and Hilary Swank.

PS I have you met many trannies, i used to live in The Village with many trannies and she doesnt look like one.

[quote name='adriley313']You guys are crazy. She is not a man, just a very good sweet musician.

And dude I wonder what else sets of your Gaydar.

It should be Lady Gaga though i love her music and Hilary Swank.

PS I have you met many trannies, i used to live in The Village with many trannies and she doesnt look like one.[/QUOTE]

there was a video out a month or so ago showing that gaga had a bit of a ......elongated growth near her neathers.

[quote name='LoveLost']I'd like to duct tape my little lad between her butt cheeks[/QUOTE]

I think that means you're doing it wrong.

[quote name='adriley313']It should be Lady Gaga though i love her music and Hilary Swank.
[/QUOTE]

I don't recognize Lady Gaga as a musician.

Hilary Swank? Huh?

[quote name='lokizz']nah i dont see it but Dakota Fanning thats a chick to keep your eyes on. shes finally growing into her head and shes on track to be a stunner in her 20s and up. Lohan could have been as wel but well drugs and drinking......[/QUOTE]yo word I was watching that psychic movie.. Push. She looked freaking awkward as heck in that. I was SO happy. I'm a firm believer in the awkward stage of a person's development. Uglier the duckling the more beautiful the swan as far as I'm concerned. Look at MJ someone tried to get him to bypass his ugly stage with a nose job then it snowballed and he went from on the road to being the sexiest pop star of all time to .. well to what he became. If Dakota Fanning went from cute to .. gangly if she's starting to curve back around this is something I approve of.

[quote name='Wolfkin']yo word I was watching that psychic movie.. Push. She looked freaking awkward as heck in that. I was SO happy. I'm a firm believer in the awkward stage of a person's development. Uglier the duckling the more beautiful the swan as far as I'm concerned. Look at MJ someone tried to get him to bypass his ugly stage with a nose job then it snowballed and he went from on the road to being the sexiest pop star of all time to .. well to what he became. If Dakota Fanning went from cute to .. gangly if she's starting to curve back around this is something I approve of.[/QUOTE]

oh its happening brother its happening......

dakota-fanning-letterman.jpg

dakota-fanning-boobs.jpg

dakota-fanning-push-premiere.jpg

original.jpg

yeah i feel kinda creepy for noticing but i still follow the 15 will get you 20 rule for life.......that said damn shes done some growing!!!!!

[quote name='antlp89']WTF is wrong with you guys??

In response to Dakota Fanning pedofile pics :shame:
[/QUOTE]

Technically the Taylor Swift pictures are also pedofile-o-rific, but I understand what you mean.

As I said before, a bunch of shaq-fu'ing pedobears up in this thread.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, seriously.

I'll just post this as my counterargument.
taylor_swift.jpg

taylor_swift_bed_sexy_l.jpg

If you hang out with guys who look like that, you lead a very strange life.

Also
taylor-swift-slight-nip-slip-394x600.jpg
[/QUOTE]

nat8 thats yummy.

for the record based on the pictures of Dakota Fanning she's still a bit skinny for my tastes even if she was age appropriate.
I still don't have a mental 3d model what Taylor Swift looks like (and no that's not me asking for a photogallery)

If Taylor Swift is a transsexual, then every girl should also be a transsexual. Or guy. Wait. Taylor's hot, even if I'm not sure who I am anymore.

[quote name='advanced']Technically the Taylor Swift pictures are also pedofile-o-rific, but I understand what you mean.

As I said before, a bunch of shaq-fu'ing pedobears up in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Technically, not really. She's 19. I don't know why people seem to think she's like 14 or something. As a matter of fact, that "nipple slip" pic I posted was featured in Playboy's "Grapevine" section. I'd say that makes her fair game.

However, Dakota Fanning, whom I thought was adorable in "I Am Sam" just a few short years ago, I'm not going to be comfortable saying she's "hot" for at least another ten years. You guys are on your own there, haha.

gosh...I wish I was an untalented and as successful as Taylor Swift. (sarcasm)

also no purely women's magazine is going to be a tranny on their cover.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Technically, not really. She's 19. I don't know why people seem to think she's like 14 or something. As a matter of fact, that "nipple slip" pic I posted was featured in Playboy's "Grapevine" section. I'd say that makes her fair game.

However, Dakota Fanning, whom I thought was adorable in "I Am Sam" just a few short years ago, I'm not going to be comfortable saying she's "hot" for at least another ten years. You guys are on your own there, haha.[/QUOTE]

If the pictures were taken before her 18th birthday, it still makes it inappropriate, but I have to hand it to you.

I just got pwned. :)

I caught her musical performance on SNL as well. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any means but I have heard her stuff on the radio before and I must say she sounds really rough live. She is definately using auto tune in the studio when she records her shit. She sounded down right awful on SNL to the point had that been an American Idol audition she would have been booed right out the door.

[quote name='Moffman82']She is definately using auto tune in the studio when she records her shit.[/QUOTE]

Name a young, popular singer who doesn't nowadays. Its a rare thing.

bread's done
Back