Team America: World Police Unrated - who has the best deal?

[quote name='gwaki']14.99 at CC and for $5 more get South Park Bigger Longer Uncut.

That is what I Did[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that, but thanks for reminding me.

[quote name='gregthomas77']The best deal would be to not waste money on such a dumb fucking movie.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that whatever movie is your personal favorite of all time is "a dumb fucking movie" according to someone else.

[quote name='demomanTNA']I'm pretty sure that whatever movie is your personal favorite of all time is "a dumb fucking movie" according to someone else.[/QUOTE]

Probably, so I wouldn't recommend buying that one either.

[quote name='gregthomas77']Probably, so I wouldn't recommend buying that one either.[/QUOTE]

Curious but what movie is it?

(And for the record, I don't care for movies like "Team America.")

[quote name='demomanTNA']Curious but what movie is it?

(And for the record, I don't care for movies like "Team America.")[/QUOTE]

The Usual Suspects.

[quote name='gregthomas77']The Usual Suspects.[/QUOTE]

Picture_Jay_1b.gif

"It stinks!" -Jay Sherman

Just kidding, its a good movie. :)

[quote name='demomanTNA']
Picture_Jay_1b.gif

"It stinks!" -Jay Sherman

Just kidding, its a good movie. :)[/QUOTE]

Some of my other favorites: (in no particular order):

From Dusk til Dawn
Goodfellas
Face Off
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Signs

How are you going to rag on Team America when one of your fave movies is Face/Off?? I know Team America is a satire with puppets, but frankly it was more plausible than Face/Off was....however, I do dig the rest of your list, especially Usual Suspects....great movie!!!

Getting back on topic, I got Team America at Nebraska Furniture Mart for 9.99. White Noise is also 9.99 and Scrubs Season One is 24.99. NFM has been really good lately about having all the new movies for 10 bucks first week.

[quote name='bigsyxxy']How are you going to rag on Team America when one of your fave movies is Face/Off?? I know Team America is a satire with puppets, but frankly it was more plausible than Face/Off was....however, I do dig the rest of your list, especially Usual Suspects....great movie!!![/QUOTE]

OK. John Travolta gets to be over the top evil. John Woo directs kick ass action sequences. Nicholas Cage is cool as shit trying to pretend to be the bad guy, and that chick who plays his sister (I forget her name) was HOT.

What does the unrated version have? I rented the movie from Blockbuster and I'm looking on the back now and it says rated R, so I'm guessing Blockbuster doesn't have the unrated version.

[quote name='Legolas813']What does the unrated version have? I rented the movie from Blockbuster and I'm looking on the back now and it says rated R, so I'm guessing Blockbuster doesn't have the unrated version.[/QUOTE]

A) Blockbuster doesn't carry unrated versions of movies.

B) From my understanding its an extended uncut version of the sex scene.

Thanks for the replies, I'll check CC and CompUSA out. My local CC and CompUSA aren't too good with restocking, I might need to PM at BB.

i know its not cheaper, but if you only have a target nearby i saw it there for 16.99... i was tempted but im saving my cash for pete and pete

My local IL Meijer is running a BTGOHO sale on all games & DVDs (ends 5/21).

IIRC, I got Team America + The Usual Suspects (not because of this thread LOL) for:

+14.99/2 = 7.50
---------------------
22.49 + tax = ~11.24 per movie.

Shabby, it is not too.

[quote name='Legolas813']What does the unrated version have? I rented the movie from Blockbuster and I'm looking on the back now and it says rated R, so I'm guessing Blockbuster doesn't have the unrated version.[/QUOTE]
i've seen both versions...unrated first then reg. vers.....and the only thing i could tell was diff was that part in the sex seen that goes a little too far (those that have seen the unrated version know what i mean)

oh yeah, great movie

ping-pong ping-pong

[quote name='demomanTNA']A) Blockbuster doesn't carry unrated versions of movies.
[/QUOTE]

My local BBV does. Might depend if it's a franchise store or corporate store?

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']I was hoping the threads for this week's prices have been updated for this DVD, but that did not happen. Is CompUSA the current price champ for the unrated WS version?[/QUOTE]

The unrated version is only 20 seconds longer then the rated version.
and the 20 seconds are in nothing important.

bread's done
Back