Team Fortress 2 Clan! Practice Schedule inside! Accepting Donations for a Server!

Played some last night on my "old" computer. Had to turn everything down to min settings and it was still a little laggy gfx-wise, but I just played engineer, so it was all good.

[quote name='hero101']Ummm, when are we getting a server?[/quote]

As soon as we get $30 to rent one for a month. We currently have $15.

I've got my non-old computer hooked up to a physical connection now, good times will be had!

Also, as far as the server goes, I probably won't be putting up any money for it until I'm back at college. Even though I have the comp setup here, its not exactly ideal gaming conditions, and if we have a server, I want to be able to actually aim at people to be able to practice... (you should see my "mousepad")
gamingtomaxgz5.jpg

I am gonna try to play tonight, however my little brother has gotten addicted to this game called Puzzle Pirates, and so he is taking up the computer like 24/7 and just refuses to get off of it.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am gonna try to play tonight, however my little brother has gotten addicted to this game called Puzzle Pirates, and so he is taking up the computer like 24/7 and just refuses to get off of it.[/quote]

Disguise, cloak, disguise, backstab. Oh, and don't forget to sap his sentry.

[quote name='darthbudge']We have Challenge! Clan Abberation Challenged us on OGL.

Within 24 hours we must accept. Do you guys wanna do it? We need 6 people.[/quote]
I'll join if that's ok with everyone.

[quote name='ShottiePippen']I'll join if that's ok with everyone.[/quote]

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, because I have been out of the loop but...

Are you already a member of the steam group and so on?

If not you need to go thru those steps first.

[quote name='darthbudge']I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, because I have been out of the loop but...

Are you already a member of the steam group and so on?

If not you need to go thru those steps first.[/quote]
I hope so :D. The good Captain recruited me; I'm went through every step and I'm in the Steam group.

BTW, for everyone, I'm testing out a listen server. (I know...groooan). So please stop by and let me know if it's decent. Look for "Zee Pippen Test Server" in the server browser.

[quote name='ShottiePippen']I hope so :D. The good Captain recruited me; I'm went through every step and I'm in the Steam group.

BTW, for everyone, I'm testing out a listen server. (I know...groooan). So please stop by and let me know if it's decent. Look for "Zee Pippen Test Server" in the server browser.[/quote]
What is your steam name?

I had a blast playing tonight.

First, I hit a new record with the Soldier, 19 kills in one round. At one point I was dominating half the team. Well is one of my favorite maps. I just own that map with the Soldier for some reason.

Then, I get 20 kills as the Demoman and Red team doesn't even give up the first capture point on the last part of Dustbowl. Server wide voice chat was on and I was laughing when a guy on Blue was voicing his frustration. It was unreal.

When would that clan match be played? I'll join in if I can.

I'm sorry guys, haven't been on in a couple days. First it was Call of Duty 4 and now its Sacred:Underworld. Will be back online soon.
[quote name='darthbudge']We have Challenge! Clan Abberation Challenged us on OGL.

Within 24 hours we must accept. Do you guys wanna do it? We need 6 people.[/quote]
I am there. Though since so few of us are registered on OGL, i doubt we'll get to play. :cry:

[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']I'm sorry guys, haven't been on in a couple days. First it was Call of Duty 4 and now its Sacred:Underworld. Will be back online soon.

I am there. Though since so few of us are registered on OGL, i doubt we'll get to play. :cry:[/quote]
I just joined the clan at OGL. I'm willing to be in the team for the match if necessary.

I'd be in, if it were not christmas break. I'm out fo town and won't be back in until the new year. happy holidays!

Damn, CAG-S as a whole was awesome tonight! We won every map we played except for the maps we weren't familiar with, and even then we did pretty well on those maps too. The christmas map was pure torture though :lol:

First time I've ever seen a team hold off on capture point A too! GJ guys!

Played another great game with SOStrooper and gangstar tonight! We were killing everybody tonight (almost always top 3 on our team)! Dang, I skip out on a few weeks of TF2 and come back to CAG-S with a bunch of champs! Again, GJ guys!

I dunno who Shotty Pippen is, but I played a few games with him last night. Stabbing people in the back as per usual. Captain played a couple games as well then bailed. Booo!

[quote name='michaema']Is that only 3 contributions??[/quote]

You are correct sir. Methinks a CAG-S meeting is in order, regarding this lackluster funding.

Everyone (except me and those other 2 people) You better pony up some bling bling contributions or I'm going to yell at your with a mic. :bomb:

[quote name='hero101']Late happy new year. We might never get our server until that $15 double with interest in that paypal account.:roll:[/quote]

No joke, I donated $5 right along with you, I guess nobody really wants one but us and the other sucker who donated ;)

Are there instructions somewhere on how to donate? Step by step.. I'm heading back to my apartment this Saturday where the internet doesn't fail and I can play on more than 3 servers..

[quote name='michaema']No joke, I donated $5 right along with you, I guess nobody really wants one but us and the other sucker who donated ;)[/QUOTE]

The other sucker would be me :)

Now that we know who donated, we also know who didn't lol.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']The other sucker would be me :)

Now that we know who donated, we also know who didn't lol.[/quote]
I gave $10. Mmm hmmm.

Crystal, you have to log in to Paypal and send a payment to [email protected]. That's what I did last night/early morning.

www.paypal.com

Paypal is sorta like an online bank. You make a personal account, and you can either use your credit card to pay via your paypal account to another paypal user, or link your paypal account to your existing checking account at your bank (WaMu, Wells Fargo...etc) and transfer the money back & forth that way. It's pretty much the most used online form of payment method on eBay as well as the trading forum. I believe the Children's Play fund raising used Paypal (with the aid of ChipIn!) also.

It may take up to 3 business days to get your bank account information verified. Until then you can only use your credit card to pay to another paypal user.

Decent games today. Got kicked out mid-awesome due to some lame slot reserved thing. fuck that.

Is there a test server for the one we'd be getting? I want to make sure I'm not gonna be lagging or anything before I put down the cash.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Decent games today. Got kicked out mid-awesome due to some lame slot reserved thing. fuck that.

Is there a test server for the one we'd be getting? I want to make sure I'm not gonna be lagging or anything before I put down the cash.[/quote]

Unfortunately not that I can see. We'll be paying on a monthly basis, so if the server doesn't work for somebody, we can easily rent a different server after the month is up.

[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']Unfortunately not that I can see. We'll be paying on a monthly basis, so if the server doesn't work for somebody, we can easily rent a different server after the month is up.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I'll probably cover whatever we have left for 1 month tonight or tomorrow. I just have to be motivated enough to figure out paypal.

Hey guys, what server do you play on and how do you get organized? I started playing a couple weeks ago it'd be cool to play with some CAGs. my xfire is rangerrick73 :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yea, I'll probably cover whatever we have left for 1 month tonight or tomorrow. I just have to be motivated enough to figure out paypal.[/quote]

:hot: Do you seriously not know what Paypal is?

Anyway, friday I am gonna try and get on and see if patches have fixed my apparently game specific lag. So anyone wanna play on friday around 7PM CST?

[quote name='Ranger Rick']Hey guys, what server do you play on and how do you get organized? I started playing a couple weeks ago it'd be cool to play with some CAGs. my xfire is rangerrick73 :)[/quote]
We don't really have a specific server we play on (we will be renting a private server in the near future), and we always join each other's games through steam. We have general times we play (check the OP), but it's pretty come and go as you like.
Whats your steamid?

[quote name='darthbudge']So anyone wanna play on friday around 7PM CST?[/quote]
Sounds good to me.

Trying to pay now. What do I put the payment type as, Service/Other?

Ope. Never mind, my sending limit is $0.00. Apparently I have to give paypal my bank account numbers to increase the limit which I will NOT do.

Isn't there some way I can just use a credit card or something?

Ok, never mind again. Found a way to just use a card without linking to my bank. 10$ to the fund which should let us grab the first month.

bread's done
Back