team fortress 2 guest pass?

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Does anyone have a spare one? I'd really like to try it out before buying it. I have a CS:S or even DoD:S pass to trade(but let's be honest, who doesn't have those lol). I was dumb to pass on the 10 dollar TF2 on the steam sale, but I didn't get my video card until last week. I hate to beg, I just hope someone would be kind to throw one my way :D

Don't have one, but I can tell you this, check out the TF2 blog at Teamfortress.com once a week or so. Pretty soon (within a month I would imagine) they'll be updating the Scout with new unlockable content and whenever they do they have a free weekend of TF2.

ok well I guess I used that accounts pass already. I have a second steam account easytarget82. You should have an invite from him. accept and ill send the pass.

Yea, I just wanted to test drive the PC version first. I have played the ps3 version and tbh it's not that good, but then again that doesn't surprise me. The PC version is miles ahead of the ps3 version by far, hell the 360 version is superior and that is still behind the PC version I heard.

bread's done
Back