Team Fortress 2 is $10 dollars on Steam now

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']No thanks.

$2.50 is my max price.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Missed that sweet spot when it got that low.

While $10 is nice ($2.50 even better), if you've actually seen a TF2 box in stores (Best Buy, Target), it's been $10 for a while. But if you can't find it and need the digital copy, $10 ain't bad.

Also it's free to play for the weekend.

you also get a guest pass you can give to a friend on steam. its good for a free month of TF2

If I had paid even $100 for TF2, it would have been worth it. It's the most balanced and skillful FPS to be released this generation and with all of the content out now it's the game that keeps on giving. I really hope the $2.50 posts were sarcasm.

[quote name='Vajra']While $10 is nice ($2.50 even better), if you've actually seen a TF2 box in stores (Best Buy, Target), it's been $10 for a while. But if you can't find it and need the digital copy, $10 ain't bad.

Also it's free to play for the weekend.[/QUOTE]

All the disc is is steam with a TF2 voucher code...

[quote name='lonesome killer']How do you get the free weekend? I don't see a download for it anywhere? Unless it starts this weekend, but all the ads say it's now.[/QUOTE]

Check your uninstalled games list. Often the free weekend games will show up there for everybody. Might not show until it starts tomorrow, though, or it might need a restart to show.

A physical copy is avaliable from directly from Amazon.com for $10 right now (free shipping). Got mine awhile back since I was tired of waiting for the 360 version to get updated.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']Check your uninstalled games list. Often the free weekend games will show up there for everybody. Might not show until it starts tomorrow, though, or it might need a restart to show.[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks. Why the hell do they put it there and not tell?

bread's done
Back