Team Fortress 2 (PC) - $8.99 w/$5 Amazon MP3 Credit

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']please note that it's for PC

---

for some reason i was thinking orange box[/QUOTE]

if its team fortress 2, it has to be PC, I clicked hoping they announced a stand alone disc for 360. HAHA.

---

for some reason i was thinking orange box[/QUOTE]

Fixed it. Sorry I forgot to add it. :whistle2:#

---

for some reason i was thinking orange box
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I am not a big fan of pc games, I am passing up on this deal then.

[quote name='mussady']I am not a big fan of pc games, I am passing up on this deal then.[/QUOTE]

The TF2 community will surely be at a loss without you.

This is a great price for the game. The game gets updates all the time and still a ton of fun to play. Can't beat this price.

I can register this on Steam after I buy it so I can just download it whenever I want right?

At that price I'm tempted to buy a 2nd copy for LAN purposes. But I'd probably have to go through the hassle of making another Steam account for it.

[quote name='mussady']I am not a big fan of pc games, I am passing up on this deal then.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy playing inferior console FPSs.

Team Fortress 2 is really pointless on any console other than PC. There is quite literally 30x as much content on the PC.

If you don't have it and you don't care whether you get it on Steam or on a disk, you NEED to get it now. It's an amazing game with tons of replay value.

[quote name='PvtChurch']I can register this on Steam after I buy it so I can just download it whenever I want right?[/QUOTE]

It's actually more of a matter of having to do that, than being able to.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']Team Fortress 2 is really pointless on any console other than PC. There is quite literally 30x as much content on the PC.[/QUOTE]
i have to agree i played Team Fortress 2 on the orange box on xbox 360 not enough people playing and to much lag

You honestly cannot ask for a better deal on any game.

Great community, amazingly balanced, a reasonable learning curve, takes SKILL to play, fun and addictive, continuous updates and support with loads of free content, runs well on older PCs..... for $9.

For those of you out there who have invested countless hours into prestige modes in CoD, put that time and energy into a game that actually deserves that amount of attention and takes skill to play well.

At this price, its robbery. I played about 20 hours of the 360 version till I moved onto the PC. I've probably put a good 200+ into it. The game is amazing and is constantly evolving. They just added a King of the Hill mode with new maps.

Before TF2 I never played a PC game for more than an hour. I hated the mouse and keyboard combo for gaming but now it feels like second nature. If you have any interest in this game, get it. You will not regret it.

Looks like it's back up to $9.99. $5 MP3 credit still available though. Seriously though, this is a great deal. The game was released nearly 2 years ago and is still regularly updated for FREE. I just bought an additional copy for a friend.

This is a great game, but you should be able to get Orange Box for $20 which will give you a bunch of other stuff to go with TF2.

bread's done
Back