Team Fortress 2 Pyro update coming this Thursday

[quote name='Nohbdy']Bless the achievement boxes. Got all things in an hour.[/QUOTE]
Wow. I tried but it was too chaotic. Any recommended servers and strategies? Eventually I only played for 15 mins then wound up quitting.

[quote name='dothog']Wow. I tried but it was too chaotic. Any recommended servers and strategies? Eventually I only played for 15 mins then wound up quitting.[/quote]

I got lucky and found a 12-man only box. Unfortunately, it'd disconnect everyone after 10-15 minutes but I was fast enough to reconnect in like 3 seconds.

I was only able to get 9 achievements on a pubby achievement box. I'm hoping to play with some friends tonight or over the weekend to get the rest (or at least enough for the Backburner).

[quote name='Nohbdy']Game updated. Amount of Medic achievements to get full loadout now match Pyro's.[/quote]

What do you mean? Don't need all the achiemenvts to get the ubersaw?

[quote name='Sinistar']What do you mean? Don't need all the achiemenvts to get the ubersaw?[/quote]
Nope, it means you need 10 for Bluts, 16 for Kritz and 22 for Ubersaw. Similar requirements as the Pyro.

[quote name='Sinistar']sweet I think I have enough for the ubersaw now.
Thanks for the heads up :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was a nice surprise. I logged on last night for the first time since last Saturday, went medic for a round, and after I died a notice popped up that I had earned Milestone 3 and the ubersaw. I was like WUT?YAY.

Ehh I did the achievement box just to try out one medic wep and then I felt cheap so now I've been just playing for real to get all my achievements

I've been trying to get the achievements on regular servers for both medics and pyros, but it's pretty tough without some collaboration. I finally got the upgraded medic gun (dunno what it's called) and I like it even without the critical hits.

bread's done
Back