Tearaway PSvita 29.99 Amazon

FYI:  this game is absolute bliss for the Vita.  The experience is so magical and the gameplay is so fun and unique that you'd swear it was developed by Nintendo R&D 1.

I preordered game, received it and then saw the lower price. Amazon refunded the difference to my account.

FYI: this game is absolute bliss for the Vita. The experience is so magical and the gameplay is so fun and unique that you'd swear it was developed by Nintendo R&D 1.
Funny that you mention that the Devs who made this got props from Nintendo for Little big planet.

laugh, that's quick... I cancelled my preorder but this is tempting.

thanks!
This is a match to Best Buy's deal. If you have a GCU account there, the game is $23.99.

Picked it up yesterday, it's essentially LBP Vita, but 3D instead of a 2D scroller. So if you liked LBP Vita, definitely pick this up. If not, don't bother. More of the same really. Uses a lot of the vita's capabilities. The story is short though, I was able to beat it in about 6 hours. That was with screwing around with the looks of my messenger and looking around on most of the levels.

bread's done
Back