Tec Blue Wired V Guitar Controller for GH1 only (not GH2) (PS2) $9.90 + ~$8 shipping

You might want to change the title to reflect that it is apparently only compatible with GH1 and NOT GH2 (according to the description.
...even though that boggles my fragile mind.

It's cause Harmonix/Red Octane/Whoever decided that they didn't like 3rd party controllers so they decided to screw around with the coding to make older controllers not work with GH2. Extremely lame whoever's idea it was.

[quote name='SDC']You might want to change the title to reflect that it is apparently only compatible with GH1 and NOT GH2 (according to the description.
...even though that boggles my fragile mind.[/quote]

What the? I would get one if it wern't for this.:bomb:

Yout can order the GHII adapter direct from TAC right here. Only $10. Awesome guitar BTW. I ordered one almost as soon as they were released and it makes Guitar Hero a lot more fun.

I'm just kinda depressed now that I paid, I think, $60 for mine.

[quote name='orochi']It's cause Harmonix/Red Octane/Whoever decided that they didn't like 3rd party controllers so they decided to screw around with the coding to make older controllers not work with GH2. Extremely lame whoever's idea it was.[/quote]

Also remember that Red Octane started out as making 3rd party DDR dance mats. I wonder if the irony was lost on them? :roll:

Are these controllers any good? I just remember hearing about how horrible most 3rd party guitars were when the first game came out.

aww man I really wanted in on this, I still haven't bought GH1 only tried it out and its fun! Well I'll just wait around for another one to come up

thanks for teh deal anyway

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Are these controllers any good? I just remember hearing about how horrible most 3rd party guitars were when the first game came out.[/quote]

Personal preference. The strum bar isn't as 'tactile', meaning it feels loose. Since timing doesn't matter at all in Guitar Hero, I like it better than the official controller. I can't stand how loud the clicking is on the official ones.

damn, was going to get this as the pricing on DL content with the 360 forced me to keep the first GH game for my PS2

[quote name='zman73']damn, was going to get this as the pricing on DL content with the 360 forced me to keep the first GH game for my PS2[/QUOTE]

MONKEY HOUSE!!! :D

[quote name='orochi']MONKEY HOUSE!!! :D[/QUOTE]

lol... yep I love my Ron and Fez, back from the days of the old Ron and Ron show in FL (which still featured Fezzetorials and the Nature Boy skits)

bread's done
Back