Techland's giving away an DJ Hero bundle and 10 copies of Lego Universe

bomberbadj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hi, Everyone,

Best be hurrying to join the contest with the DJ Hero bundle for the Xbox 360. This contest ends at midnight. "Well, if you want to win the bass-blasting bundle, all you need to do is comment below with two songs that you think would sound great mashed up together."

The Lego Universe contest deadline is Friday midnight. "All you have to do to win is describe you or a friend's most epic, original Lego creation. No kits, nothing pre-made. Instead, tell us how those little plastic bricks became a solar system or something else crazy like that. Comment below to win." Linky:

So all you gotta do is comment on these posts and they pick winners. Good luck, everyone!

Oops - apparently I still can't post links yet. Er, just go to techland dot com and look for the appropriate posts.

B

Edit: Just so it's clear, I'm not connected to Techland in any way - but I did win a Legendary Edition copy of Halo: Reach from them a couple of weeks back. :)

Thank you OP, here are links with quote info from their site. The DJ bundle contest ends TONIGHT so make sure you do it or you will miss out. Lego ends tomorrow night at midnight.

DJ Hero 2 Party Bundle (Xbox 360): http://techland.com/2010/10/21/giveaway-get-the-party-started-with-a-dj-hero-2-party-bundle/

Sounds fun, right? Well, if you want to win the bass-blasting bundle, all you need to do is comment below with two songs that you think would sound great mashed up together. Points will be awarded for genre mixing so be creative. Important: the prize is one Xbox 360 bundle only. Contest ends at midnight tonight.

Lego Universe: http://techland.com/2010/10/21/giveaway-lego-universe-lets-players-build-big/

All you have to do to win is describe you or a friend's most epic, original Lego creation. No kits, nothing pre-made. Instead, tell us how those little plastic bricks became a solar system or something else crazy like that. Comment below to win. Contest ends at 12 midnight on Friday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back