Tecmo Bowl coming to the PSN this spring

Bo is easy to stop. I love when kids get on some, I'll kill you with Bo shit...

This seems... ok. I wish they just ported the NES Tecmo Super Bowl, the SNES was ok, but not as good.

Online play and stuff make this a definite purchase.

Wonder why they used the SNES version instead of the much more popular NES version.

YES! I've been waiting so long for this. There are very few games I've wanted more than a new Tecmo Bowl in the old style.

Features:

TECMO BOWL THROWBACK brings back the gameplay you loved, and stays true to the Tecmo Super Bowl legacy!

-Online Multiplayer: Find your old buddies online and challenge them to matches just like back in the day
-2D + 3D Graphics: Experience all new 3D graphics with the ability to switch to the classic 2D style!
-Customizable Teams and Rosters: Play as any of the 32 teams with customizable team names and rosters in full seasons
-Online Leaderboards: Compare your stats in a wide array of online leaderboards
-Classic Game Modes: Battle it out with your friends and kick off a game in Preseason, Season or Pro Bowl modes
Tecmo%20Bowl%20Throwback.jpg

When I found out it was made with the SNES Tecmo Super Bowl in mind, my interest dropped considerably. The SNES game was about ten times less fun and exciting as Tecmo Bowl or Tecmo Super Bowl for NES. TSBIII was the only one I cared for after the NES games.

Now, if SNK made a solid, true to the original remake for Baseball Stars... count me in.

That is so weak that they didn't remake the OG Tecmo Superbowl. It is still the best football game of all time and it had the best players. Ronnie Lott had Bo's number and if Montanna got in bad condition I could go with Steve Young. Bruce Smith was pretty beastly in excellent, one time I got over 120 sacks with him in one season.

I never played the SNES version. I loved the 2 on NES. Player's won't matter because they won't have real players I don't think.

bread's done
Back