Teenage Girl Tries to Ghost Ride the Whip. Fails Miserably.

anybody know where i can fin that original ghost ride the whip song. it starts out "ghost ghost ghost ghost ride" yeah its a dumb song but something about it is hard to ignore.

Okay, that was the best video I've seen in years. Ecto-1? XXL Sonic shirts?

I'm going to Ghost Ride to some Final Fantasy battle music.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Hip hop is Darwinism. Every element of it creates dumb kids that deserve any shit that comes their way.[/quote]

Well (for the pop hip hop anyway) it's insanely stupid, appeals to people's base instincts, and glorifies selfishness and greed. So it goes pretty well with other media and the way that people are generally taught to think and live.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Hip hop is Darwinism. Every element of it creates dumb kids that deserve any shit that comes their way.[/quote]

I hate this sort of talk. I dont like rap music that much either but I hate when people talk about rap music like the millions of shitty punk/goth/screamo/metal bands are doing the world any favors.

For every generic talentless shitty rapper saying the same 5 rhymes there is a equally generic talentless punk emo band with the same 5 power chords.

Stupidity in music is not confined to just rap.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Hip hop is Darwinism. Every element of it creates dumb kids that deserve any shit that comes their way.[/quote]That is the mainstream hip hop. Underground is way better.

I'm not talking about music, I'm talking about the mentality of those who live a lifestyle based on a music genre. Just happens that hip hop kids are more disrespectful to those around them than goths and punks combined.

I should clarify that I do like oldschool rap/hiphop. It's definitely a generational thing. Kids that listened to grandmaster flash didn't objectify women and worship the almighty dollar. Those older songs were primarily urban party songs. No egos, no songs about how much better you are than some other rapper you are having a pissing contest with. Mainstream hip hop is fucking garbage. El fin.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I hate this sort of talk. I dont like rap music that much either but I hate when people talk about rap music like the millions of shitty punk/goth/screamo/metal bands are doing the world any favors.

For every generic talentless shitty rapper saying the same 5 rhymes there is a equally generic talentless punk emo band with the same 5 power chords.

Stupidity in music is not confined to just rap.[/quote]

What if I hate those too?

[quote name='Soodmeg']But wasnt this around like 2 years ago? The news are always late as fuck to things like this.[/quote]

You probably read about the Central Valley teen last year...or that Canadian kid before him.

Naw, I meant Ghost Riding in general. The guy in the news cast said, "A new fad is hitting the streets." I didnt check the date on the actually site but ghost riding is far from new.

Its old, really old. It just surprises me that this somehow just made it to the news. (unless of course the news package is older, again I didnt check.)

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Here we go, the origin of Ghost Riding.[/quote]

Sorry hip hop guys, but Michael J. Fox's stunt double did it better.

I'm just glad the only one who got hurt was the dumb bitch doing it. I'm sure she'll be out there once she's out of the hospital making the human race proud again.

I'm gonna ignore the fact that this is apparently happening around me and...

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Edit: Oh man... gotta get that song now too. lmao

Edit 2: MUST GET

Edit 3: There's a movie too! oh man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though, not a ghost ride in the hip hop sense, this is by far the most entertaining. Gets really good at about 0:58.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juJlUpNZZVA

Even better when you hear his "plan"
I honestly didn't want the car to keep driving after it drove off that drop. I thought it would get stuck going up the hill after the drop. If it would have gone strait up the hill it would have hit some trees going much slower, but it turned left and went down hill for a quarter mile before this happened. I was seriously in trouble!

Moronic. Make sure you do this in an abandoned alley or something so you don't endanger others. Like in that first vid from the OP newslink. Car is on a neighborhood road. What a jackass. Next time do us a favor and make sure you get killed so we can thin your genes out of the pool. Forget the music association, this is good Darwinism. But someone else is going to get hurt.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Moronic. Make sure you do this in an abandoned alley or something so you don't endanger others. Like in that first vid from the OP newslink. Car is on a neighborhood road. What a jackass. Next time do us a favor and make sure you get killed so we can thin your genes out of the pool. Forget the music association, this is good Darwinism. But someone else is going to get hurt.[/quote]

Well, if you enjoyed that, you'll love this one then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsL3eimpLg

I just got done ghost-ridin the fridge....

Left that motherfuckers door WIDE open....drank right from the carton...

Hardcore bitches up in this... \m/

[quote name='HeadRusch']I just got done ghost-ridin the fridge....

Hardcore bitches up in this... \m/[/quote]

damn son that sounds all kindsa crazy sick and shit but you cant be a real og gansta mother fucka till you get yo sacks up and ghost ride the fuckin mail box kid!!!!!!!!!that shit takes street life to a whole new LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghost ridin is pretty old though every year theres a new dumb fad and an even dumber new dance like that fuckin stanky leg shit. like someone mentioned main stream hip hop/rap is shit and its making people dumber.

[quote name='HeadRusch']I just got done ghost-ridin the fridge....

Hardcore bitches up in this... \m/[/quote]

hahahahaha :lol:

Gotta love fads like this. trying to look cool standing on your beat up old dodge blasting some hip hop enhancing your cool factor and endangering just about everything from your life to others to just property in general. Makes me wanna yell "Get off my lawn you damn kids!!"

Also I think im gonna start a new fad thats so dangerous that gets rid of these idiots just because if your not smart enough to know to not leave a moving car you really shouldnt be around very long. Hmmmm wonder if I can get playing chicken with a train could be cool again. Or another old school classic of racing toward a cliff...

EDIT:

Figured out the answer, Russian Roulette. Maybe spice it up by getting a blinged out revolver, but that should be newest fad.

[quote name='blader16']That is the mainstream hip hop. Underground is way better.[/quote]

Havent we learned that everything is better when it is put underground?

Trains for example.

What an idiot. I hope she's paralyzed for life.

And to add to the battle, rap is retarded music for retarded people. Not many people know this, and most that do know choose not to believe it, but rap actually makes you dumber in the same way classical music makes you smarter. Classical music is complicated and constantly changing, which keeps your brain active. Rap is the same stupid fucking beat for three-four minutes, which trains your brain into stupid, repetitive patterns, making it lazy. Rap and it's culture is a huge reason as to why this generation is so fucking stupid.

Oh god These are so great! ROTFLMAO!

[quote name='johnnypark']And my personal favorite... why limit yourself to 'the whip' when you can ghost ride cats, other ghost riders, beer cans, and the future?[/quote]

[quote name='Halo05']I'm fucking dying here.[/quote]

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Here we go, the origin of Ghost Riding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTr2xbTzYv8[/quote]

Also would be true if there was no driver at the wheel, he is just car surfing or wtf ever it is called.

And agreed anyone who lives a life based on a music genre and does negative things due to it is an idiot. But I think it is equal across the board. I listen to lots of genres of music and hip hop is one of them. Tupac is my favorite rapper but I don't wanna shoot anyone because he talks about it in his songs. Music is a preference, how it is used is based on individuals. +$0.02

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']What an idiot. I hope she's paralyzed for life.

And to add to the battle, rap is retarded music for retarded people. Not many people know this, and most that do know choose not to believe it, but rap actually makes you dumber in the same way classical music makes you smarter. Rap and it's culture is a huge reason as to why this generation is so fucking stupid.[/quote]

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

[quote name='lokizz']anybody know where i can fin that original ghost ride the whip song. it starts out "ghost ghost ghost ghost ride" yeah its a dumb song but something about it is hard to ignore.[/QUOTE]

Mistah Fab- Ghost Ride It

The one with the Ghostbusters sample,right?

You're not looking at it in the grand scheme of things. He has a point. Just looking at the writings during the time classical music was being made you can tell how intricate their thoughts were. This was because sentences had to answer also possible questions because if you were to send a letter to someone, you might not get it back for months or years. Now with the growth of technology and the population, you see things like the internet culture with ttyl, omg, lmao, etc. Along with the technology comes to ablility to create shitty music with ease. I think he's not referring to lyrical hiphop, I think he's referring to songs with a simple rhymic pattern and simplistic lyrics.

Even then, most music (period) from the past few decades have been the same 4/4 time verse chorus verse stuff. There are some exceptions, but that standard stands for most songs.

bread's done
Back