Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash-Up (Wii) - $19.99

polo14player

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash-Up (Wii) - $19.99 @ Kmart

don't chew my a** out, i know it's in the kmart thread but not every CAG checks those and i thought it deserved some undivided attention, on that note, is this game any good and worth 19.99??? :twoguns:

plus, if you guys buy Red Baron frozen pizzas there is a mail in rebate for the game of $5 dollars...and if you guys dont mind waiting for a rebate that brings the game to $15 dollars.

[quote name='Casteor']Looks like you can enjoy pizza and a TMNT wii game if you're up to it.[/QUOTE]

You might enjoy the pizza but this game is terrible. I'd pass on it at free since it wouldn't be right to sell it along to some sucker.

[quote name='hpv']You might enjoy the pizza but this game is terrible. I'd pass on it at free since it wouldn't be right to sell it along to some sucker.[/QUOTE]

Christmas present?

[quote name='Casteor']Christmas present?[/QUOTE]

Only when I re-write the Santa myth where instead of bringing naughty kids coal he brings them a stocking full of this game.

[quote name='hpv']Only when I re-write the Santa myth where instead of bringing naughty kids coal he brings them a stocking full of this game.[/QUOTE]

Homeless person could use a gift.

[quote name='Casteor']Homeless person could use a gift.[/QUOTE]

Yes even the homeless have jumped on and bought the Wii with the new low price. how could they say no.

bread's done
Back